Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Vivek Ramaswamy the curry contender said in GOP debate that "The great replacement theory" is not a conspiracy but truth. Holy shit curry is based

Shit, but that is in part to your people who are being imported by the kikes
that's so sad, how come you fuckers are still working for such cretins and never think for a single day about neetmaxxxing

I would actually die of laughter if he became president

November 2024 in less than a year from now if I turn on the tv and see this nigga elected as the president of the United States of America, I will no joke die laughing

Even if he doesn't get to be President in 2024, if the Republican nominee wins they need to have Rami-Swami in the cabinet. If not Vice President. This guy is the future of social conservative ideas. If we don't get more people like Rami-Swami in government, we're gonna have a bunch of Krispy Kreme kiddy snippers running the show.
Tbh, whilst he is likely controlled opposition in some way, he does objectively mog most "conservatives" in the US.

I technically am not a Conservative myself & do not like many of their ideals, but it can serve as a gateway into the Third-Position.
@DarkStarDown @Uggo Mongo how does it feel to have a curry White supremacist in mainstream media? :feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
This would be you if you were born a normie wealthy curry. :feelskek:

only 100x more based.
Based government leaders. Total westoid death tbh
No, fuck those bastards. They poison our food, neglect our infrastructure, fuck over the lower & middle class, import tons of turd-worlders who aren't even coming in legally and cause crime, racial-tension, etc. they censor our free-speech, try to erase our history, and many other crimes against us & all people in general.
Most 3rd world countries are shitholes because of snow nigger chimp outs. They are like orcs
Or because they are just populated by Niggers & other underdeveloped people genetically? How about the billions in aid tons of Western countries send out?
Zionists seem to have had a self-serving epiphany about it, he's probably backed by particular zionists. The only ones by and large that back Israel are White cuckservatives and victims of the "Judeo-Christian" and Christian Zionism psyops, other types of people just do not make for fertile plowing for Zionists, although the other types of Jews less concerned with Israel and with a pathological hatred of Whites still want to turn White countries into a great brown mass of kalergi men for them to blend into and to rule.
Zionists prop-up controlled opposition all the time.

Unironically did their race a favor by not reproducing. Every race needs its genetic garbage culled, and this troon was nice enough to take itself out of the gene pool
its brains need to be removed from its skull next

Retarded tiktok zoomer spotted
No doubt some of them have been infiltrating ever since that faggot Tik-Tok boy mentioned looksmaxxing & .org, causing for it to blow up amongst Zoomer Tik-Tok faggots.

I think I even warned this would happen awhile back. I have prescient vision.

Retarded tiktok zoomer spotted
No doubt some of them have been infiltrating ever since that faggot Tik-Tok boy mentioned looksmaxxing & .org, causing for it to blow up amongst Zoomer Tik-Tok faggots.

I think I even warned this would happen awhile back. I have prescient vision.
LMAO that same user accused me of being an infiltrator, check my profile

Research shows that they are still 50% ashkenazi in origin,
Gonna need an actual link and source for your studies so I can read them myself, because not only did @verybasedindeed try this shit with me in another thread, only for all of his studies prove HIM wrong, but I have one RIGHT HERE that explicity affirms that Ashkenazis are overwhelmingly NE European, whiter than Italians/Greeks, and that Italians are closer to Palestinains than Ashkenazi Jews are.

>According to the autosomal polymorphisms the investigated Jewish populations do not share a common origin, and Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians in particular and to Europeans in general than to the other Jewish populations.

Keep in mind, here when they say "other Jewish populations", they basically mean Sephardic (brown) Jews. So this is basically outright confirmation that Ashkenazi/Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians and Europeans than to MENA Jews.

>The close genetic resemblance to Italians accords with the historical presumption that Ashkenazi Jews started their migrations across Europe in Italy and with historical evidence that conversion to Judaism was common in ancient Rome.

>Ashkenazi Jews are not at all close to the Adygei population, and similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, their smallest distance is to Italians and then to Greeks.

>Unlike the assertion of Need et al. [51] on the midway position, and again similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, Italians and Greeks are closer to the Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.

>North Italians (Bergamo and Tuscany) are a little closer to the (Sephradic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.

>The Italians from Tuscany in Behar et al. [54] are also closer to the (Sephardic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.

>When one compares the autosomal distances of Eastern European Jews (current study) or Ashkenazi Jews (in Atzmon et al. [53] and Behar et al. [54]) from the Jewish populations that were investigated in the current study, Iraqi, Iranian, Moroccan, Yemenite and Ethiopian Jews, one finds perfect agreement.

The study outright says Ashkenazis are closer to Europeans than they are to Iraqi, Iranian, Morccan, Yemenite Jews in THREE studies

"EEJ or Ashkenazi Jews are much closer to non-Jewish Europeans than to these Jewish populations in all three studies."

Also, I dont know why I need to say this, but anyone with fucking eyes can see that Ashkenazis very clearly have NE European features
and also, how can they be White"er" if South Europeans are White?
Because a German or Pole is obviously fucking whiter than a Greek or Italian who has increased levels of Natufian, Iberomarusian, and even Iranian Neolithic Farmer DNA. There are studies that show that the Italian Peninsula has seen an increase in MENA dna since Roman times, let alone during the Arab expansion

Example:

In the last four centuries BCE, we identify a higher proportion than in the previous four centuries of individuals carrying nonlocal genetic ancestries, which show the greatest affinities to the Near East and northern Africa.

In addition, three individuals were found to carry recent genetic influences from Africa and the Near East, a further demonstration of Rome’s wide connections across the Mediterranean as far back as the Iron Age. Unexpectedly, almost all individuals from the later, Imperial period in the vicinity of the Empire’s capital carried large proportions of eastern Mediterranean ancestry

This suggests that this R1b Y-chromosome lineage spread into the Italian peninsula with steppe-related movements during the Bronze Age. In the first millennium CE, its frequency is reduced to ~40% with higher occurrence of Near Eastern–associated Y-chromosome lineages such as J

n central Italy, including around Rome itself (17), the incoming ancestry detected so far mainly originated from the Near East rather than other areas of the Empire. The genetic replacement of ~50% of the preceding Etruscan-related gene pool was likely influenced by the movement of slaves and possibly soldiers, along with a larger pattern of human mobility from the eastern Mediterranean toward Italy

Gonna need an actual link and source for your studies so I can read them myself, because not only did @verybasedindeed try this shit with me in another thread, only for all of his studies prove HIM wrong, but I have one RIGHT HERE that explicity affirms that Ashkenazis are overwhelmingly NE European, whiter than Italians/Greeks, and that Italians are closer to Palestinains than Ashkenazi Jews are.

>According to the autosomal polymorphisms the investigated Jewish populations do not share a common origin, and Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians in particular and to Europeans in general than to the other Jewish populations.

Keep in mind, here when they say "other Jewish populations", they basically mean Sephardic (brown) Jews. So this is basically outright confirmation that Ashkenazi/Eastern European Jews are closer to Italians and Europeans than to MENA Jews.

>The close genetic resemblance to Italians accords with the historical presumption that Ashkenazi Jews started their migrations across Europe in Italy and with historical evidence that conversion to Judaism was common in ancient Rome.

>Ashkenazi Jews are not at all close to the Adygei population, and similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, their smallest distance is to Italians and then to Greeks.

>Unlike the assertion of Need et al. [51] on the midway position, and again similarly to what is seen in table table1,1, Italians and Greeks are closer to the Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.

>North Italians (Bergamo and Tuscany) are a little closer to the (Sephradic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.

>The Italians from Tuscany in Behar et al. [54] are also closer to the (Sephardic) Jewish and Middle Eastern populations than Ashkenazi Jews.

>When one compares the autosomal distances of Eastern European Jews (current study) or Ashkenazi Jews (in Atzmon et al. [53] and Behar et al. [54]) from the Jewish populations that were investigated in the current study, Iraqi, Iranian, Moroccan, Yemenite and Ethiopian Jews, one finds perfect agreement.

The study outright says Ashkenazis are closer to Europeans than they are to Iraqi, Iranian, Morccan, Yemenite Jews in THREE studies

"EEJ or Ashkenazi Jews are much closer to non-Jewish Europeans than to these Jewish populations in all three studies."

Also, I dont know why I need to say this, but anyone with fucking eyes can see that Ashkenazis very clearly have NE European features

Because a German or Pole is obviously fucking whiter than a Greek or Italian who has increased levels of Natufian, Iberomarusian, and even Iranian Neolithic Farmer DNA. There are studies that show that the Italian Peninsula has seen an increase in MENA dna since Roman times, let alone during the Arab expansion

Example:

In the last four centuries BCE, we identify a higher proportion than in the previous four centuries of individuals carrying nonlocal genetic ancestries, which show the greatest affinities to the Near East and northern Africa.

In addition, three individuals were found to carry recent genetic influences from Africa and the Near East, a further demonstration of Rome’s wide connections across the Mediterranean as far back as the Iron Age. Unexpectedly, almost all individuals from the later, Imperial period in the vicinity of the Empire’s capital carried large proportions of eastern Mediterranean ancestry

This suggests that this R1b Y-chromosome lineage spread into the Italian peninsula with steppe-related movements during the Bronze Age. In the first millennium CE, its frequency is reduced to ~40% with higher occurrence of Near Eastern–associated Y-chromosome lineages such as J

n central Italy, including around Rome itself (17), the incoming ancestry detected so far mainly originated from the Near East rather than other areas of the Empire. The genetic replacement of ~50% of the preceding Etruscan-related gene pool was likely influenced by the movement of slaves and possibly soldiers, along with a larger pattern of human mobility from the eastern Mediterranean toward Italy

Didn't read + Jews are not White. Keep coping.

No, fuck those bastards. They poison our food, neglect our infrastructure, fuck over the lower & middle class, import tons of turd-worlders who aren't even coming in legally and cause crime, racial-tension, etc. they censor our free-speech, try to erase our history, and many other crimes against us & all people in general.
I want the west to burn to ashes for all the evil it has done and continues to do, it is objectively an "evil empire".
Or because they are just populated by Niggers & other underdeveloped people genetically?
Yeah, I'm sure that's why France is assassinating African leaders every other decade, yes?
I'm sure that's why the CIA is overthrowing Latin-American governments and propping up Coups there every other decade, yes?

That's why Lebanon, Syria, Libya, Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan have been invaded and sabotaged by Ango-Ashkenazi-American orcs for decades, yes?

This is one of the reasons I want the west to collapse, because snow niggers like you will cry and whine about your leaders importing foreigners or "erasing muh history", yet you will at the same time, almost in contradiction to your woes, as you are doing right now, try and justify the war mongering destructive tendencies of your governments in the third world, if for no other reason than to give yourself an ego boost.

How about the billions in aid tons of Western countries send out?
lol How fucking naive are you to think foreign aid is some just "le wholesome chungus donation that whitey is bestowing upon poor brown peopel?" Foreign aid is a means of controlling whatever country financially is dependant on them for. There's a reason countries rather instead prefer to naturalize their economies, and whenever they attempt to do that, like in Iraq or Burkina Faso, they get sabotaged and invaded by snow nigger orcs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back