Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

vodka is disgusting

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
had that shit last night and it tasted nasty. tasted like those shitty creamy christmas square chocolates some people eat in a box .its a repugnant flavor. I drank it anyway to get drunk but I don't want to make that mistake again. rum and whiskey are treasures.

Haha weak muricanskii

Vodka is drunk because of it's effects and high alcohol content,not because of it's flavour.Better stop drinking, it's not good for you.

Vodka is my friend

How dare you speak such blaspheme about alcohol. Apologize to the vodka

i truly envy those who say that they've been sober for a year or 5+ years.

I imagine if they were to get back into drinking after being sober for so long, all alcohol must taste like absolute shit to them.

its just ethanol and water lol

mix it with ginger ale

I used to drink quite a lot of vodka a few years ago when i was in a really dark space

That’s why you mix it with the nicest fruit juice…. You can get over the taste…

It tastes absolutely horrible unless you mix it with something.

I remember the good old days. Drinking straight bottom shelf vodka that smelled and tasted like lighter fluid. Even the fumes burned my nose. Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

had that shit last night and it tasted nasty. tasted like those shitty creamy christmas square chocolates some people eat in a box .its a repugnant flavor. I drank it anyway to get drunk but I don't want to make that mistake again. rum and whiskey are treasures.
Agreed, Vodka is disgusting and should hardly ever be consumed.

Whiskey and Rum are the good stuff, but I'm not a huge drinker so I very rarely consume them. Mainly just have a few beers or mixed drinks here and there.