Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Alcohol is making me worse

• Thread starter Incel_marxist_carni
  • Start date
Incel_marxist_carni

Incel_marxist_carni

Banned
-
For the last 3-4 weeks I've been drinking between 70-100cl of booze + beer and wine everyday. And things have been going alright, haven't puked once and I'm enjoying myself throughout the day listening to music while being by myself outdoors. But the hangovers are somewhat annoying and my mom wants me to quit, which is probably for the best since we don't have much money left and my health isn't great at the moment.

Anyways on Friday I kinda overdid it, drank 30cl of rum right when waking up, than a bottle of wine a couple of hours later, and in the evening a 70cl bottle of vodka. While drinking vodka it started raining outside so I went indoors and sat down with my mother and her "friends", anyways I started drunk rambling about things like my dead dog, wanting to go camping, places that they should visit etc... For a couple of hours.

I didn't say anything inappropriate really but I still feel very embarrassed, I was so drunk I was very far away from talking properly. My speech was probably just like cartonish drunk rambling.

Also the amount of alcohol I have consumed is making me feel more depressed for some reason. Partly cause of the feeling of being completely unproductive and my life not getting any better.

Also being constantly drunk is ruining my diet, when I'm drunk I don't care about how much sugar or grains I'm eating.

Then don't drink it, retard.

Unironically yes. Just don't drink it, bro theory is a genuine cure for alcoholism, it's just that they don't want to be cured.
Anyways I'm gonna temporarily quit for a couple of months, I'm gonna quit in a day or two.

Yes. Former alcoholcel here.

The most important thing about drugs and alcohol that a lot of junkies and alcoholics don't realize is the withdrawal factor.

Outside of drinking when you are sober, not only are you hungover but you may notice your anxiety and depression is heightened. You feel shaky and anxious. The only way to cure the debilitating shakiness and anxiety is to well, immediately drink more alcohol. If you continue this cycle and continue to drink hard, you'll find yourself waking up and having extreme heart palpitations and light seizures. You sweat like crazy as well.

If you get to that point, you'd better go cold turkey and stop.

You will still have extreme bouts of anxiety for 3-6 weeks or more but after that you will start to feel much better.

Good look to you. Fuck alcohol. During lonely nights in the cold holiday season, its ok to drink some. But drinking hard all year round will spell misery and hopeless death spiral.