Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Voice matters more than face

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Voice matters more than face having a deep voice is a Chad trait a trait that I’ll never have having a deep voice matters more than face because people take you seriously when you have a low pitched voice vs a high pitched voice nobody will take you seriously with a high pitched voice you’ll be a laughingstock and a joke to both men and women even children won’t respect you the voicepill is overlooked

0F9EF0CA BA5D 40EF 8D77 95AF77BBB6F4

What is with the denial in the few recent threads??? Height and frame reasoable and I get it maybe, ucking voice is more important than face??? Nigga you talking about discord e date?

Voice matters more than face having a deep voice is a Chad trait a trait that I’ll never have having a deep voice matters more than face because people take you seriously when you have a low pitched voice vs a high pitched voice nobody will take you seriously with a high pitched voice you’ll be a laughingstock and a joke to both men and women even children won’t respect you the voicepill is overlooked
don’t kid urself bro

everything matters

Truth

Fucking lol this is why that nigger sparrows song would brag about his voice every 5 mins and try to make it sound deeper than it actually is every time he posted a vocaroo:smonk:

I have a deeper voice than most of the normies I play video games with and it doesn’t matter they still make fun of me for never even have hugged a girl

i agree that voice matters but face is more important

It is horrible having a non NT sounding voice

My voice is normaly pretty high and sounds weak but it gets automatically deeper if a female is listening :feelsthink:

What a take lmao this forum has gone to shit