Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Voicecel or mentalcel

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Every time I try to make friends online and do a VC in discord or a video game etc... They always immediately become repelled and try to either find an excuse to leave or just block me. I don't understand what's wrong with me. I think it might be my voice as I have a speech impediment that makes me sound like a downy, or maybe there's some great social barrier that I'm too autistic to know about. I've tried it all. I've tried listening more than talking and asking questions but somehow I always fail to make friends. I have the same problem irl. People act like I don't exist.

Probably voicecel I have a similar problem but to a lesser extent due to my autistic voice.

At least it's trainable

Probably voicecel I have a similar problem but to a lesser extent due to my autistic voice.
Brutal. Literally everything is decided by genetics. Normies don't wanna be around anyone they consider autistic or mentally ill. You'll always be treated like a retard just because of how your voice sounds.

i dont even try anymore

Voicepillers are retard.

Beep boop friends don't matter in the long run.

Voice is everything when it comes to online interactions. If you sound too high pitched as a man then no one would enjoy listening to you speak, not even me honestly. Even I enjoy listening to lower pitched manly voices, it makes me feel calm. High pitched sounds make me feel anxious. This is just rooted in our genetics and I don’t blame anyone for it. Having a high pitched voice is basically the same as being physically ugly.

All male YouTubers who’ve never done a face reveal and have an insanely masculine low pitched voice that’s soothing and makes you feel calm also have a crazy following of women. Color me shocked.

Voice is everything when it comes to online interactions. If you sound too high pitched as a man then no one would enjoy listening to you speak, not even me honestly. Even I enjoy listening to lower pitched manly voices, it makes me feel calm. High pitched sounds make me feel anxious. This is just rooted in our genetics and I don’t blame anyone for it. Having a high pitched voice is basically the same as being physically ugly.

All male YouTubers who’ve never done a face reveal and have an insanely masculine low pitched voice that’s soothing and makes you feel calm also have a crazy following of women. Color me shocked.

View: https://voca.ro/1kGhN3023mgi

This has to be A.I, I’m too low IQ to detect whether or not it’s real and I refuse to believe you sound like this and still ended up on this shithole.

If not, mogs me to FUCKING DEATH, holy fuck. I am speechless if this is your real voice. Make a fucking YouTube channel and you will be swimming in pussy, what the hell are you doing here?

This has to be A.I, I’m too low IQ to detect whether or not it’s real and I refuse to believe you sound like this and still ended up on this shithole.

If not, mogs me to FUCKING DEATH, holy fuck. I am speechless if this is your real voice. Make a fucking YouTube channel and you will be swimming in pussy, what the hell are you doing here?
No that's me. Same me that i've had for the past 5 years i've been around here. Whether I use my phone, a PC or whatever. The same. I guess sure, my voice may be unusual. Some people 4 years ago on this very site theorized that it was due to how many cigarettes I smoke, but I dont buy that. Maybe it plays a part. But ultimately. It doesnt benefit me. IRL, im worth nothing.

No that's me. Same me that i've had for the past 5 years i've been around here. Whether I use my phone, a PC or whatever. The same. I guess sure, my voice may be unusual. Some people 4 years ago on this very site theorized that it was due to how many cigarettes I smoke, but I dont buy that. Maybe it plays a part. But ultimately. It doesnt benefit me. IRL, im worth nothing.
Cigarettes play a very minor role, it’s all genetics like everything else.

Do you host any bp podcasts or maybe a YouTube channel I can listen to your voice fellow fe— I MEAN, mod? :feelsaww: I need some sleep aid tbh. :feelscomfy:

Do you host any bp podcasts or maybe a YouTube channel I can listen to your voice fellow fe— I MEAN, mod? :feelsaww: I need some sleep aid tbh. :feelscomfy:
I dont host anything tbh. I've been on some podcasts, etc. People tell me to voice stuff or hold my own livestreams. I tried that once. I got 2 views. Not worth my time or effort. I'll narrate things for people if they ask me. But it's rare.

actually ontop of that. My heroinrant poll got bumped a week ago or someshit. Reminded me of it. There's no way in shit an AI would manage to synthesize me being half asleep, drunk, high and depressed talking about heroin for 6 minutes.