Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Voicepill] guy gets 6 million subs and millions of views just for having a deep voice

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Screenshot 20201229 201026

Screenshot 20201229 201006

The ultimate geneticspill. He started out as a top 10s channel and then one day jackcepticeye invited him to play among us in a lobby with ppl like Pokimane and PewDiePie and the rest is history.

Where would he be if he had a normal voice? He's good at making thumbnails and titles but he genuinely isn't that funny nor interesting. His entire personality is the fact that he has a deep voice that all of his fangirls thirst over.

If he had a normal voice and was invited to that same among us game people would think nothing of him and he would be instantly forgotten and they probably wouldn't care to play with him again.

Brutal voicepill.

Voice is the looks of all form of audio media.

Muh 6 million.

Yeah voice is pretty big, especially online and this guy has an S-tier voice.

Thank you vry much OP!
Now I want to give away my money.

It is annoying over time. It's good to advertise the news, but not telling the whole news. He sounds like he is seducing a female the whole time or at least it gives the impression at most of the time.

Voice is the looks of all form of audio media.
wait for the face reveal and watch how shit changes, foids are constantly on the lookout for Chad's and without the face the voic is the next best thing lmao

wait for the face reveal and watch how shit changes, foids are constantly on the lookout for Chad's and without the face the voic is the next best thing lmao
This.

Dream is a youtuber with 15mill subs everyone wants to see his face and he's doing his face reveal soon I think Im pretty sure he's a chad/chadlite but if he's ugly everyone's gonna bully the shit out of him

Brutal cause i'm 21 and sound like a 12 year old

supreme cope. My voice is similar to his, and still a subhuman. It can't make up for the face.

sounds fake asf
Its hard for me to believe that he actually sounds like that normally

edit:
yep looking at his old videos, his voice is deep, but not that deep

sounds fake asf
Its hard for me to believe that he actually sounds like that normally
it does sound like hes trying to deepen it but ive heard men with deep boomy voices before.

Imagine foids wet pant when they hear him for the first time jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back