Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Volcel, but I despise filth of normal human life

• Thread starter Napoleon de Geso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Is necessary special waifu of culture, to rise above it. People around not helping, they want to drag me into that filthy lowly humanimal existence, where having wifeoid is for practical reasons and breeding, so not necessary for her to be aesthetically pleasing, spiritually compatible, pure, and honorable
In this degenerate destructive Western civilisation even getting normal wifeoid becoming into impossible, but for me this not reason to cry

Tokiverkia

In this degenerate destructive Western civilisation even getting normal wifeoid becoming into impossible, but for me this not reason to cry

I will destroy it soonish.

Can you seriously shut the fuck up with your trolling/character posting and actually post about something other than waifus of culture, whatever the fuck that means?

Can you seriously shut the fuck up with your trolling/character posting and actually post about something other than waifus of culture, whatever the fuck that means?
Only cute adorable loli waifu of culture gives meaning to life. Roasties and ugly femorloids are meaningless trash

You never got love in your teen years which you still crave and now, you cope it with lolis. Quite sad and funny too.

Last edited:
Chill :feelskek:

aesthetically pleasing, spiritually compatible, pure, and honorable

I agree with you here. I will even compromise on aesthetics if shes isnt a landwhale and has all the other stuff you mentioned. Unfortunately, holes are getting fatter and fatter simply because the selective pressure which kept them slim is now far gone.A Land whale can not only get a beta cuck to provide for her fat ass, she also has ample opportunities to have ONTs, etc. If you simply state that you want a non-landwhale foid, you are assumed to have high standards because of the current scenario in which a small percentage of holes are fit and majority of them are disgusting tubs of lard.

Only cute adorable loli waifu of culture gives meaning to life. Roasties and ugly femorloids are meaningless trash
Thats how degenerate, vile and disgusting the modern foid has become - 2D CGI is now more desirable than a standard cum dripping chad cock loving roastie cunt. If coping with cultured lolis is wrong - then i dont wanna be right

Angry

Let the man cope :feelskek:

NdG
FTL
Foidologist
and many more

all banned or deleted
whats going on here nigga:feelswhat:
Ive also beefed with @BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo and @RREEEEEEEEE at one time before 2020 :forcedsmile:

It's basically impossible to have motivation for life without a good marriage which is impossible in this Great Reset Agenda 2030 era that we're living in. Especially if you're a thinking, blackpilled man.

:feelsLSD:
Just don't be an edgy troll theory
Thoughtlesscel hides from me with the excuse that im an "edgy troll" :dab:
I’m not surprised about the other 2 but @Uggo Mongo as well?:feelswhat:
It happened during the rap battle with him vs FTL

He thought I was siding with FTL and then he came at me :feelswhat: