Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel VST is another LARPer whose posts you should ignore

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
"I'm a Polish toilet-cleaner in the UK"

"I live around chavs and slags in the UK"

"I live in Poland and am too poor to move around the EU".

From now on, just assume everyone here is LARPing. This site is dogshit now. Thanks 4+ whites and 6+ ethnics. There is no place for ugly people to feel amongst themselves. There are only a handful of people here who are actually ugly. And it's like I always said: anyone who identifies as a mentalcel, put them on ignore immediately cuz they are a LARPing chadlite. Anyone who says he is below 5'6 is probably LARPing too unless proof is given.

I've been too busy to work on my channel this week but I am losing the will anyway cuz the majority of men who watch aren't ugly. They just like the discussion. My original intention was to educate ugly men, not entertain chadlites.

Face it, if you're ugly, you are not only in the minority in the world but also on THIS WEBSITE. IT is right. Most of the posters here aren't ugly. @13k is the only regular poster that I can confirm is sub5. @Ryo_Hazuki comes across as sincere but I have seen no proof so he could be trolling. It's dishearening AF. It's like when I was on depression forums only to find out that most of the posters were women with boyfriends.

I guess the only REAL incel forum is going to the burns clinic at your local Krankhaus.

Didn't think I triggered you that much, :(
Can't we all just be friends?

Also, I don't live in Poland.

Didn't think I triggered you that much, :(
Can't we all just be friends?

Also, I don't live in Poland.

LEGIT Incels/TFL/FA want to be among their own. It's an INSULT when men want to come in and LARP. If you were honest and said that you are just here to read the topics, that would be one thing, but to claim "I'm suffering too" but you're 5+ and tell inconsistent made-up stories for your own kicks, that makes you deserving of a good acidfacing - then you would no longer need to LARP as incel. You would become one.

LEGIT Incels/TFL/FA want to be among their own. It's an INSULT when men want to come in and LARP. If you were honest and said that you are just here to read the topics, that would be one thing, but to claim "I'm suffering too" but you're 5+ and tell inconsistent made-up stories for your own kicks, that makes you deserving of a good acidfacing - then you would no longer need to LARP as incel. You would become one.
I'm virgin above the age at which the average person loses their virginity, that is enough of a benchmark to show that women find me unattractive, just because some incels say I'm "attractive" it doesn't mean I am, after all I am trying to attract women not men.

It's like when I was on depression forums only to find out that most of the posters were women with boyfriends.

Litteraly one of the reasons im here :feelsbadman:

Hey @FACEandLMS

I keep saying shit on this site about this and I'm now getting called out for being a fucking CuckTears user because I tell normal looking guys and neetcels to try and fix themselves.

Fact is you're right and most of these guys are fucking LARPers and volcels who'd rather LDAR.

Btw are you still doing private ratings?

I'm happy to walk the walk on this. If I got told I was a mentalcel larper all along, I'm happy to leave the site.

Everyone who is deliberately faking being an incel for glory points on the internet is a piece of shit who makes it harder for actual incel issues (like tinder fucking the world up, like kids with psychological issues, etc) to see the light of day.

I'm virgin above the age at which the average person loses their virginity, that is enough of a benchmark to show that women find me unattractive, just because some incels say I'm "attractive" it doesn't mean I am, after all I am trying to attract women not men.

I can't find your pic but it will probably be ragefuel anyway.

How much effort have you put into getting a gf? inb4 "girls should drop from the sky into your basement, trying is for cucks".

Grain of salt is a rule of thumb when it comes to this website. The nature of it being a anonymous web forum means fakes will allways find their way here. The only users I sort of trust are the offtopicels I interact with on discord

Hey @FACEandLMS

I keep saying shit on this site about this and I'm now getting called out for being a fucking CuckTears user because I tell normal looking guys and neetcels to try and fix themselves.

Fact is you're right and most of these guys are fucking LARPers and volcels who'd rather LDAR.

Btw are you still doing private ratings?

I'm happy to walk the walk on this. If I got told I was a mentalcel larper all along, I'm happy to leave the site.

Everyone who is deliberately faking being an incel for glory points on the internet is a piece of shit who makes it harder for actual incel issues (like tinder fucking the world up, like kids with psychological issues, etc) to see the light of day.

I can get away with some posting on this forum at work cuz it's just text on a screen but if I have people's pics onscreen, it's obvious I am not working. I work full time, gym a lot and am shattered after a full day so I don't get much rating done but I am slowly working through them. It's best if you email me pics so that when I get around to you, you haven't deleted your pic while waiting.

I can't find your pic but it will probably be ragefuel anyway.

How much effort have you put into getting a gf? inb4 "girls should drop from the sky into your basement, trying is for cucks".
Used to put quite a bit of effort, but after being led on and fucked (not the sexual kind) over by normies and women, I gave up.

I'd write some of my experiences but I'm not at home and it would take too long on my phone.

Truecels vs. Fakecels civil war when?

I can get away with some posting on this forum at work cuz it's just text on a screen but if I have people's pics onscreen, it's obvious I am not working. I work full time, gym a lot and am shattered after a full day so I don't get much rating done but I am slowly working through them. It's best if you email me pics so that when I get around to you, you haven't deleted your pic while waiting.

Alright man I understand. I also do the forum posting thing at work.

You should do the ratings thing on fiverr. Make yourself some money from it.

crippling social anxiety is just as much or even a worse handicap than being ugly. I dont know why you haven't been banned on this site for repeatedly undermining and severely mischaracterizing the struggles that people with different kinds of mental illnesses deal with. Im also willing to bet that you, like most on here, aren't as ugly as you perceive yourself to be.

crippling social anxiety is just as much or even a worse handicap than being ugly. I dont know why you haven't been banned on this site for repeatedly undermining and severely mischaracterizing the struggles that people with different kinds of mental illnesses deal with. Im also willing to bet that you, like most on here, aren't as ugly as you perceive yourself to be.

Over the last few weeks I was coming around to accepting mentalcels and then look: @whogivesafucc and @blackletcel were outed in the same week as mentalcels who were LARPing. You can't LARP if you're UGLY.
Alright man I understand. I also do the forum posting thing at work.

You should do the ratings thing on fiverr. Make yourself some money from it.

After I get through the current backlog, I will make it a donation-only thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.