Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR wagecucks are barely alive

Indari

Indari

Nigger
★★★★★
especially min wage wagecucks. look into their eyes and you will see nothing. How is this barbarism allowed to exist?
iu

fuk u retad!!!

invisible dictatorship

Marxist communism demands a strong centralisation of the state. And where there is centralisation of the state, there must necessarily be a central bank, and where such a bank exists, the parasitic 6ewish nation, speculating with the Labour of the people will be found...

D102C41A CCC3 410F A2F8 49FCEBD62C15

64385B5E 50D5 41D2 9F62 B5293B1ABA1C

I refuse to work because it is cucked
tumblr_o233oyn8Bw1v0pigno1_1280.png

My goverment is cucked so they give money to people who refuse to work :feelskek:
Wtf? You guys also get massages and lounges in prison too. BRB, going to finland

True, (((they))) want you to work

Dead people walking

Being a wagecuck is a fate worse than death. Sasly i'm forced to be one undee the threat of homelessness.

Being a wagecuck is a fate worse than death. Sasly i'm forced to be one undee the threat of homelessness.
This. I can't even relax at the weekends, because I know Monday is coming...

You can wagecuck and enjoy it, but probably not.

Barely? That's being generous. I don't feel at all alive. Which is unfortunate, because I actually am still alive.
Fr, tho

i dont know how people can wagecuck and not drug cope

what will you come home to if not drugs, a gf? good luck getting one of those in 2019

Life is suffering. Only neets can experiencie life