Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel wageslavery + money Maxx studying is destroying me

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
I am being FUCKING raped by a combination of wageslavery, money Maxx bullshit studying, exercises/health bullshit, random chores/house repairs etc.

It is extremely FUCKING brutal! Only if I had worked harder as a youngcel, I wouldn't be forced to suffer like this now as an oldcel attempting to be free from the chains of mediocrity. I rarely ever have time to even watch half an episode of anime! The brutality of the situation is hitting me. And worse I know I have to maintain this grind for at least 1 more year to get to a point where can start downscaling my grind to a more sustainable level.

Again advice to youngcels, start grinding ASAP, longer you delay the more you'll miss out on opportunities/compounded growth. The more you'll suffer as a mediocre trash tier oldcel slave.

Don't be me, old and now forced to amp grinding to 12 hrs a day to break free of mediocre income. And I am not even in the worst situation compared to some other folks. It must be even more brutal for them.

See guy in this video, he doesn't even have his own personal bathroom! And lives in 95 SQ ft globohomo dorm. This will be you if you can't grind!

View: https://youtu.be/wjEQE_hTOUU

I am being FUCKING raped by a combination of wageslavery, money Maxx bullshit studying, exercises/health bullshit, random chores/house repairs etc.

It is extremely FUCKING brutal! Only if I had worked harder as a youngcel, I wouldn't be forced to suffer like this now as an oldcel attempting to be free from the chains of mediocrity. I rarely ever have time to even watch half an episode of anime! The brutality of the situation is hitting me. And worse I know I have to maintain this grind for at least 1 more year to get to a point where can start downscaling my grind to a more sustainable level.

Again advice to youngcels, start grinding ASAP, longer you delay the more you'll miss out on opportunities/compounded growth. The more you'll suffer as a mediocre trash tier oldcel slave.

Don't be me, old and now forced to amp grinding to 12 hrs a day to break free of mediocre income. And I am not even in the worst situation compared to some other folks. It must be even more brutal for them.

See guy in this video, he doesn't even have his own personal bathroom! And lives in 95 SQ ft globohomo dorm. This will be you if you can't grind!

View: https://youtu.be/wjEQE_hTOUU

cope

How old are you?

71D48F0D D14C 4E51 A5FC 578EDB50F81D

can't be specific but 30+
Oh dam. Yeah i’m probably not going to go back to school i mean what’s the point? Plus everything i wanted to do was taken from me. All i have left is pulling scams and getting money however i can.

Dunno, i think life of a guy in the video beats majority of the lifes here, in Russia-Asia

Dunno, i think life of a guy in the video beats majority of the lifes here, in Russia-Asia
he works 3 part time jobs and can't even sleep in his own bed comfortably

Fuck grinding I'm gonna start ropemaxxing

Who cares, he's good looking. That's all that matters, he could probably live off his girlfriend's income while truecels can't even get a girl even while betabuxxing.

It destroys everybody but there’s not much changing it :feelsjuice:

Haha, holy shit, nah, ruzzkians living better then

You know, to make really big money you must have big money.. never thought about mining-investing, passive income?

It destroys everybody but there’s not much changing it :feelsjuice:
you don't have to grind as hard when old if you grind 6-8 hours consistently when young.

going to keep this in mind. tbh i hate grinding, i can't focus because my mind is absolutely everywhere also my IQ doesn't seem to be too high. I studied a lot in HS, stayed off all the copes and websites and then when college started I lost it all and decided to start being lazy. Almost failed 2 units in college during the previous semesters so I had to leave this site for a while as well
get tested for ADHD

Jews can convince the goyim to live in boxes and take the goy's money. I need to become a landlord

Jews can convince the goyim to live in boxes and take the goy's money. I need to become a landlord
same, I plan on doing it eventually. My parents fucked it up but some of my relatives have succeeded. And they are living well due to it.

That's what you get for living in fucking New York.
Either live rural or start ropemaxxing.
Rural doesn't have some services(less restaurants,massages, package pick up etc.)

1,100 for that!
I have no idea for what reason people want to live in cities.
They willingly live there then constantly bitch about it.
Place doesn’t look much bigger then my truck.
If I ever buy a house I want the nearest neighbor at minimum 3 football fields away.

I don't even have the energy to wageslave anymore. It's truly over for me.

Thats why I dont work.I quit my job and now I neet.

As an emmigrant ethnic whats the point of grinding because we emmigrate already as young adults, then to settle into the new environment and stuff takes time. So when we ready to grind the odds are alreadey stacked sky high. Aging parents need money for medication, responsibilities left, right, center.
Good luck saving up money

I supposse you born in USA?

Thats why I dont work.I quit my job and now I neet.

As an emmigrant ethnic whats the point of grinding because we emmigrate already as young adults, then to settle into the new environment and stuff takes time. So when we ready to grind the odds are alreadey stacked sky high. Aging parents need money for medication, responsibilities left, right, center.
Good luck saving up money

I supposse you born in USA?
yes sadly born in jewsa

yes sadly born in jewsa
at least you had the opportunity to grind. Immigrant cels dont have the privilage of entering the education system and slave wage market as teenagers. Our only copes are business maxxing if high iq enough . Wage slaving is sadly not a pathway to wealth. Imagine going to an interview for a high salary with our ethnic accents and mannerisms. No chance