Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Wahmen are the perfect zogbots

blackpillscience

blackpillscience

It’s ogre
★★★
Women are easier to manipulate than men through social media and advertisement. Most women can’t think for themselves and operate like a hivemind. They do zogs bidding without realizing it like pushing the lgbt agenda and abortion / depopulation agenda. These women are happy and cheering at these abortion rally’s happy to kill babies.

These women are happy and cheering at these abortion rally’s happy to kill babies.
Be honest, do you really care about killed unborn fetus? Women support it cause it's benefits them, they no longer have to born babies like before and still get all the benefits of being a woman, you get all the sexual pleasures since early adolescence, validation, respect, society cares more about you than about men, women also not hold accountable for their actions.

Be honest, do you really care about killed unborn fetus? Women support it cause it's benefits them, they no longer have to born babies like before and still get all the benefits of being a woman, you get all the sexual pleasures since early adolescence, validation, respect, society cares more about you than about men, women also not hold accountable for their actions.
I care because it’s demonic behavior and destroys the very fabric of society.

I care because it’s demonic behavior and destroys the very fabric of society.
yeah, when women got all the freedoms since like 80's/90's and especially when social media become a thing in late 2000s everything went to shit. Their ego has no limits, they're just gods, they rule men.

yeah, when women got all the freedoms since like 80's/90's and especially when social media become a thing in late 2000s everything went to shit. Their ego has no limits, they're just gods, they rule men.
I’d say that Stacy’s are Demi gods and most women are mini celebrities when they have an online presence like instagram

Last edited:
I’d say that Stacy’s are Demi gods and most women because mini celebrities when they have an online presence like instagram
the more i live the more i realise that it's extremely hard to lose in life as a woman (especially in modern world), i have 100% female family, all of them have a good life, no one is homeless or lonely/isolated from society, all of them have a job with a salary that's fully sufficient to support yourself. My mother have 2 sisters, one of them is 37 already, she never had problems that average men has, she doesn't have any kids and even at such age she managed to find Jewish Oofy Doofy dude who's working and gives all of his money to her, they live together. Another sister got married early on and had 3 kids from some gypsy/asian turkic dude, kids turn out very ugly (2 females and 1 male) she never worked when she was married with a that man, only when kids grown up she started working in social service for old people, she got married 2 years ago at age of 38 with some MTN dude (6 feet at least) and had her fourth child, this dude working his ass off on 3 jobs to financially support her with 2 children from another man and now a new born baby, her female kids are ugly, both of them are kinda fat and have ugly mixed race faces, and even with such problems they managed to easily find guys and fucked since age of 13. The male kid probably will be incel or some Oofy Doofy, it;s just brutal.

Oldest female cousin face: almost a copy of that Jewish woman

Last edited:
the more i live the more i realise that it's extremely hard to lose in life as a woman (especially in modern world), i have 100% female family, all of them have a good life, no one is homeless or lonely/isolated from society, all of them have a job with a salary that's fully sufficient to support yourself. My mother have 2 sisters, one of them is 37 already, she never had problems that average men has, she doesn't have any kids and even at such age she managed to find Jewish Oofy Doofy dude who's working and gives all of his money to her, they live together. Another sister got married early on and had 3 kids from some gypsy/asian turkic dude, kids turn out very ugly (2 females and 1 male) she never worked when she was married with a that man, only when kids grown up she started working in social service for old people, she got married 2 years ago at age of 38 with some MTN dude (6 feet at least) and had her fourth child, this dude working his ass off on 3 jobs to financially support her with 2 children from another man and now a new born baby, her female kids are ugly, both of them are kinda fat and have ugly mixed race faces, and even with such problems they managed to easily find guys and fucked since age of 13. The male kid probably will be incel or some Oofy Doofy, it;s just brutal.

Oldest female cousin face: almost a copy of that Jewish woman View attachment 1051516
Women are definitely outpacing men. They get paid more now and in general life mog men