Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Waiting room hospital fight: Black guy punches asian guy for "staring" at him

some niggas just dont like being stared at

holy shit that asian guy is a literal slenderman, Plus why can't thuggish black dudes throw proper pushes they always flailing their arms

That nigga should focus his energy on fighting the white men who oppress him. What is he doing?

Asian guy is really skinny, but really stupid reason for causing a fight in the waiting room. This is why I try to avoid eye contact with certain people in the public.

this is why you dont escalate...

shouldve backed off or used comical release..

that was a solid fucking punch

reminds me of my wonderful neighborhood. Diversity is great! :lul::lul::lul:

c88.jpg

Retard shouldnt have been staring at him

Retard shouldnt have been staring at him
Yeah honestly, maybe its because I've lived in the hood for years now, but its common knowledge you don't make eye contact with a fired up person. This whole situation could have easily been avoided.

The black guy gave him opportunities to stop. The stupid twink asian thinks he lives in san francisco or some degen hell hole.

He threw that 90lbs chink like he was nothing tbh. You can't be that ridiculously skinny, live around nogs and expect not get attacked by insecure thugs. I agree, though you shouldn't stare at anyone and have a dumb smirk on your face while doing it.

Yeah honestly, maybe its because I've lived in the hood for years now, but its common knowledge you don't make eye contact with a fired up person. This whole situation could have easily been avoided.

The black guy gave him opportunities to stop. The stupid twink asian thinks he lives in san francisco or some degen hell hole.
They dont even have to be fired up. Staring at someone is just plain rude and anyone who isnt retarded doesnt do it. But this guy was trying to meanmug an ebonics nigger, walking around looking at him like he wants to do something and then trying to act hard. He got what was coming. Hopefully he learned his lesson.

They dont even have to be fired up. Staring at someone is just plain rude and anyone who isnt retarded doesnt do it. But this guy was trying to meanmug an ebonics nigger, walking around looking at him like he wants to do something and then trying to act hard. He got what was coming. Hopefully he learned his lesson.
True, if you stare at a dominant/confident dog it will snarl its teeth, bark, and possibly attack you if its angry enough. Staring at any animal including humans is a challenge, especially to a hood nig.

The asian dude should blame SJWS for making him think its okay to confront black men when you weigh as much as a Japanese schoolgirl.

I can't really judge without knowing the context. There's been situations where I looked like the bad guy when the other person intentionally provoked me.

I can't really judge without knowing the context. There's been situations where I looked like the bad guy when the other person intentionally provoked me.
Ethnics sticking together as usual. :forcedsmile::lul::lul::lul::lul:

"I'm real about mine"

Dave Chappelle sure nailed this one.

That spade isn't shit. He punched him while he was in his chair.

"sEdaTe hiM! sEdAte hIm!" foids can never shut up when they're recording a video

Why are niggas so low IQ and violent?

b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif
b4m9_C4_S.gif