Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story waitress "forgot" to give me the change. she also 'assumed' i was single (LMAO)

Lefterio13

Lefterio13

no guts no glory
★★★★
i go for coffee with my manlet friend and when we sit down i start blowing air to me face with the menu cause it was hot

waitress comes: wtf are you really feeling hot rn haha

me: it must be cause of the roids

waitress: oh my god are you really putting those stuff in you, why would you do that they are dangerous. and i dont like buff guys either, i avoid X beach (popular beach full of roided chads here) because all the guys are show-offs and i cant stand it

i started raging from the bullshit

then she bringed us the coffees and kept on talking about how she knows a guy that is buff but its because he eats healthy and avoid foods with conservatives (LMAO)

i was literally loling hard at her and couldnt even say a word against all those bs

she was also touching my shoulder and bicep, a few years ago i would probably consider it somewhat an ioi and get a boner, but now i was just wondering wtf is going on

then she finished all the bullshit she had to say and told me "lose some weight and i will get you 5 girlfriends haha". I "WONDER" HOW SHE KNEW I WAS SINGLE. LMAO

then the bitch came for us to pay her and she "forgot" to give me the change (around 2 euro) but i didnt say anything of course

tldr: if femoids "assume" youre single its over for you

Should have stoved her head in for such insolence tbh

"he eats healthy and avoid foods with conservatives"

I think you mean preservatives.

>Has waitresses chatting him up about things other than the meal
>Has waitresses touching various parts of his body
>Hasn't even looksmaxxed yet based on the "lose weight" comment

This place is getting overrun with fakecels and volcels. It's really getting out of control.

She was nice to you to keep the big tip, it's what whores do.

This place is getting overrun with fakecels and volcels. It's really getting out of control.

i was too big from roiding

Hello Gambler

10/10 didn't happen

she wanted his money

she wanted his money

When waitresses want my money, they'll pretend to be nice, but will only ask things like "How was your meal?" They'll never get into a full-blown conversation with me about things other than the meal, and certainly would never touch me.

She used KINO bro, definitely wanted to bang!

I would take her advice and stop being a volcel tbh

She was touching all up on you and putting you through shit tests, a truecel would never get that far :feelsree:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back