Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Waking up every morning is toture

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Every morning, I wake up with an indescribable hatred. Every day, every fucking day, I wake up with the smallest glimmer of peace and relief for a few seconds, or if luck allows, a few minutes, before it all hits me. The fucking realization that this is my pitiful, ridiculous excuse for existence, and that I am still alive and suffering as a result.

Sometimes I wake up every day knowing that it would be the same as the previous days. Empty and lonely. I just don't want to wake up tomorrow, why can't I just die already.
Cryingpepe

ovER brocel, it feels like one is forced to be alive :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I wake up and am happy for one second then look down at my body and realize I will never be Chad.

i've become kinda numb, got used to it. Worst period was the school for me, you wake up only to go to that school hell, get bullied, laughed at. And wageslaving period was bad as well.

The suffering starts for me in the morning but only after I look in the mirror to brush my teeth

Same. I wake up everyday to get bullied by normies and chads, everybody hates me at work. I wanted to quit my job, but they're forcing me to stay there. I just want to die, i wish i was never born. Literally my life would be 1000% better if i just attracted a single woman in my life. :reeeeee:

Literally my life would be 1000% better if i just attracted a single woman in my life. :reeeeee:
A foid will never be attracted to me, yet some guys don't even have to try and will have dozens of foids lusting after them:feelscry:

A foid will never be attracted to me, yet some guys don't even have to try and will have dozens of foids lusting after them:feelscry:
Some guys = Chads :reeeeee:
Over :feelsrope:

Imagine how nice it would be to nevER wake up again and just sleep forever.

We have nothing to wake up for.

Sleeping is even torture because of my anxiety.

Every morning, I wake up with an indescribable hatred. Every day, every fucking day, I wake up with the smallest glimmer of peace and relief for a few seconds, or if luck allows, a few minutes, before it all hits me. The fucking realization that this is my pitiful, ridiculous excuse for existence, and that I am still alive and suffering as a result.

Sometimes I wake up every day knowing that it would be the same as the previous days. Empty and lonely. I just don't want to wake up tomorrow, why can't I just die already.
View attachment 1107042
Tbh my mood changes alot yesterday I was depressed af now I feel better

is it only because you are incel or other reasons? is your living situation hell? are you a wageslave? i think you might not be telling the entire story of your suffering. if you dont wanna tell us then dont. its up to you bro.

Me too. I'm doomed to an utterly miserable, pathetic existence. Other people (I say "people", but, in truth, it doesn't even seem like they're the same species) have a life 1000x better than mine, and what for? All because of the genetics that they were born with. Who the FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE??? THOSE FUCKING BASTARDS!!! I HATE THEM SO MUCH!!!!!! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I always wake up with a piercing headache

If you look forward to waking up every day you are a fakecel who probably fucks every day!

View attachment 1107042
It’s over, and being angry at people, I feel at most peace when I’m at home and no people around me, it’s chaos every day to be around people

I hate waking up and falling asleep without a partner next to me. :cryfeels: