Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Walked a girl to class and It was a big mistake

This world is very hostile to incels

Shes a friend and I just walked her because I had nowhere else to go. Everything went fine until we got to her class and her teachers asked if I was her "lucky man". I was speechless but she spoke up and basically said that I was not even close to being her lucky man and that she would die before that happened and kept dragging it on as the teachers sat and laughed. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
If you have a female friend you are a fakecel.

I hope Covid shrinks your dick again you nigger

Shes a friend and I just walked her because I had nowhere else to go. Everything went fine until we got to her class and her teachers asked if I was her "lucky man". I was speechless but she spoke up and basically said that I was not even close to being her lucky man and that she would die before that happened and kept dragging it on as the teachers sat and laughed. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
Female friends=chance at ascension

Bitches always do that shit. She could have just said "haha no" and thats it but they keep on draggin it on until the last bluepilled cuck on earth finally got that there is no intimate stuff going on between you and never will. Even if it was obviously a joke and everyone understood from the get go. It just shows that females always take this kind of jokery which is most of the time completely innocent as the worst insult. I dont have any friends at all at the moment but Ive been in similar situations. It is extremely disrespectful especially for someone who you call a friend. You should have insulted her and the teacher (because he was also inappropriately making fun of you and probably maliciously set this up bc they knew that this cant be). Stand your ground man. Confront her about it and end the friendship. This is not a friend. I didnt handle these situations well in the past aswell but I will try to not act as a doormat the next time this happenes. And you should too.
B-but it gives them an opportunity to fill their ego and feel important for once in their lives!

After all, foids are important in society only for men's desire for sex. Have you ever seen a foid be useful for anything else? Me neither

Female friends are like trying to befriend satan. He is hurting you anyway but you want even more suffering
For real

you should have walked her off a cliff