Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Walking hole patrolled

Sennacherib

Sennacherib

TRUEST OF TRUCELS
-

Wish i was this low inhib

Based. He was probably a sexhaver, but based nonetheless.

FaceandLMS destroyes a cumskin becky

Niggers... :feelsseriously: Honestly the world would be better off if we just genocided them all.

Why are niggers like this? Your out in broad daylight, and there's cameras and witnesses everywhere. How exactly did you run this through your head? "Imma rob an fuk dis bich."

It's fucking mind boggling.

Why are niggers like this? Your out in broad daylight, and there's cameras and witnesses everywhere. How exactly did you run this through your head? "Imma rob an fuk dis bitch."

It's fucking mind boggling.
I din' doo nuffin'!

watch and dont act:dab:
watch but dont act

Last edited:
Me in ten years but I'm white

It's called being low inhib
You're right, but I don't necessarily equate low inhib with low IQ. You can be high IQ and low inhib (rare, but possible), but dis nigga is a dumbass.

Just another day of being a monkey. Why WOULDN'T I attack this foid in broad daylight and have a go at stealing her car?

And they wonder why :soy::foidSoy:REEEE POLICE ARE SO RACIST REEEEE :foidSoy::soy:

Tune in tomorrow for more monkey behavior. Same monkey time, same monkey channel.

this weak ass foid ran back up to him like she was gonna do something lmao.

Was he trying to get the car keys?. Seemed like he ran straight to the car.

Based niggas nonetheless :fuk: