Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Wanna meet new people! Pick you guys brains, I’m new!

waldxg

waldxg

Greycel
Hey, Guys everybody comment! Let’s talk about our hopes and dreams and spread some love️

I don't have much hope. I've achieved pretty much what I want in my life. My goals are not individual but collective.

yoy have no idea how over it is

I don't have much hope. I've achieved pretty much what I want in my life. My goals are not individual but collective.
Let’s get hope gang! It’s never too late, I love u bro and anything is possible I promise you! What have you desired and achieved my friend?

yoy have no idea how over it is
Nooo don’t say that gang! If nobody else does, waldxg loves you man I promise shit can always be great, I’m here for you all. I understand how lonely it is out here and we all can win together, I see it!

You're a good person.

You sound like a foid :feelswhat: :feelssus::feelswhere:

Let’s talk about our hopes and dreams and spread some love️
Wojakmask happy

You're a good person.
I love you guys man! We can be strong together and overcome so much, I promise I want a bond with all of you that no one can break! You are all good people too! Just like me we come from broken homes, lost souls but I promise I’m here for you all. I wanna be your voice, and backbone, and make you feel what society has failed to give you, love and appreciation.

I come from a broken home. My childhood was nothing short of loneliness and confusion and I just always felt so out of place. All of my life I’ve wondered why do I feel so out of touch and I’ve never gotten any real luck getting love and intimacy from women and I’ve just only found out what an incel is and why I am the way that I am…I fit in but again at the same time I don’t fit in. I have so much hardship trying to find love it hurts me deeply and I have to put the blame on my parents for making me grow up in a household where I have to go to a religious school that wouldn’t even allow us to sit with the girls. We were all seperated. It also cost me dearly that I couldn’t even talk to my parents about girls and they did not prepare me for the real world. As a family, we never talked about sex or relationships or anything. It was like taboo growing up. My three other siblings and I barely talk and they are just as socially outcasted as I am. I just turned 24 in September and I realized I am a young man that has grown up and has never had free sex and never been in a real relationship. Almost every time I’ve had sex, I have had to pay for it because I feel as though I am socially unacceptable and do not know how to talk to women. My mom passed away in 2019 and ever since then my life has gotten worse. I isolated myself even more and I felt so lost in life. My mom was my best friend and I loved her so much and we got along so well, that she was the only woman that ever loved me for me. And all I had was her and all she had was me and no one understood me like she did and she knew it. My father was around but he never knew how to be a father and he’s very strictly religious and overprotective. Whenever I would even try to be social and build friends and a life for myself, he would intervene by blowing up my phone and make me do things his way. My dad is now in recent years re-married and has another family. But before then after my parents split up in 2011, he was lonely for many years. I have realized I have a little resentment for my father because he pushed his religious beliefs on me and never taught me anything, from girls, sex, how to have money, chasing my dreams or anything. He didn’t teach me a damn thing while my mother has been my hero and taught me so much more than he ever has. I’m 24 years old lonely as fuck. Mentally, Emotionally, Spiritually, Physically fucked up and I feel as though it’s his fault as a parent he screwed me over and now he has found happiness for himself and I am fucked up ALONE. I did not grow up in a traditional way that everyone else did. I have been trying to survive and understand my purpose for 24 years. My only teacher and beam of light has died (my mother). My mom was alone as well, sacrificed her love life and worked hard for me and my siblings. A single mom going through hell just to make ends meet. She was a nurse and loved helping people. She was an angel. I get my good spirit from her. She was my soulmate, my everything. I never cared about getting a girlfriend or anything because I knew me and my mama would always be one. When she passed, I turned to the path of music and people love it and I think I understand why I’m here and god has cursed me this life. I know there are good incels just like me with good hearts and pure intentions and I want to help us uplift each other and become better people! We can become one and we can change the world for something greater and I want to give people like me hope out there because no one gave it to me and I just want to spread love and positivity and be the voice for my community. I feel like I finally understand what I am and I want to help us be the greatest humans we can possibly be!

based KANG trying to spread that gospel of LOVE

I have no idea what that is man but fuck outta here if you on some fuck shit, we tryna build positivity bruh
Now you sound like a nigger

Let’s talk about our hopes and dreams and spread some love️
My hope is that I remain healthy enough to pursue my art.

Wtf is these words y’all niggas be choosing
we is online alot and sheit, we sorry we is on some weird shit my nigga, hope you enjoy your stay blood

My hope is that I remain healthy enough to pursue my art.
That’s good man! Especially if it’s true passion behind it, let that be your motivation to guide you to be the best you can be at art!

we is online alot and sheit, we sorry we is on some weird shit my nigga, hope you enjoy your stay blood
I’m one of y’all man, I just wanna be your voice and guide y’all to love yourselves

Hey, Guys everybody comment! Let’s talk about our hopes and dreams and spread some love️

I hope to impregnate a toilet next year, I'm busy now with visa applications and I'm going to try to find a girlfriend in a developing country and see if I can finally ascend. Not the first time I'm trying, but I am more confident now and I've read up on where to go clubbing.

I read your post sorry about your mother.

I feel like you might be LARPing as incel trying to genuinely do good by spreading positive whilst shamelessly plugging your music.

This sort of happy go lucky positivity and hopeful attitude means well and is nice but I have seen it countless times its pointless, not that I choose to be on the opposite end of the spectrum and be miserable all the time, I simply exist in reality.

If you would like to know my hopes just read my signature below, its probably a tall ask of this fucked up world though but its all I want and maybe all I ever will want.

I hope to impregnate a toilet next year, I'm busy now with visa applications and I'm going to try to find a girlfriend in a developing country and see if I can finally ascend. Not the first time I'm trying, but I am more confident now and I've read up on where to go clubbing.
Good luck to you gang! Counting on you to keep growing and find true love and happiness and be the best version of yourself you can be.

Who is the guy in your avatar?

It’s not happy go lucky tho bro, just don’t be alone and fill your energy with self hate and sorrow, it’s no way to live man. Ur the mc of your life and you only get one, do wtf you wanna do and have fun. And be real with it. It’s pointless if you don’t believe in yourself, love yourself. U deserve to be happy and loved bro

you know kynlary

It’s not happy go lucky tho bro, just don’t be alone and fill your energy with self hate and sorrow, it’s no way to live man. Ur the mc of your life and you only get one, do wtf you wanna do and have fun. And be real with it. It’s pointless if you don’t believe in yourself, love yourself. U deserve to be happy and loved bro
I assume you mean to reply to me?
Like I said I do not have self hate or sorrow, I am just not super optimistic about life either.
I don't want to be alone but I am alone outside of this forum and a couple of onlines on discord.
I deserve to be happy and loved more than alot of chads do but we don't just get things in life because we deserve them.

I assume you mean to reply to me?
Like I said I do not have self hate or sorrow, I am just not super optimistic about life either.
I don't want to be alone but I am alone outside of this forum and a couple of onlines on discord.
I deserve to be happy and loved more than alot of chads do but we don't just get things in life because we deserve them.
U owe it to yourself to grow and find things about yourself and change it for the better to where your not alone and nothing is owed to us in life except death, we can feel deserving to be loved and happy but nobody is going to save you but you. Don’t just be a brain existing, if you do that, you have already died. Find and follow your passions and do what you love and everything else will follow

I love seeing positive newcomers. People who've been here for a substantial amount of time are usually jaded and cynical.

I love seeing positive newcomers. People who've been here for a substantial amount of time are usually jaded and cynical.
My energy and love for you guys is too strong for that to happen to me. I’ve been through too much and I’ve either come to the conclusion that I could either choose suicide or step up and be the voice and backbone you guys need because no one else wants to and my heart just knows this is right! I’m here for you all and I mean that.

U owe it to yourself to grow and find things about yourself and change it for the better to where your not alone and nothing is owed to us in life except death, we can feel deserving to be loved and happy but nobody is going to save you but you. Don’t just be a brain existing, if you do that, you have already died. Find and follow your passions and do what you love and everything else will follow
I do owe it to myself your right and also only I can save myself if its possible. I do kind of just "exist" a little.
I plan to normfagmaxx again soon and make friends if possible, not that I have not tried before for years in school and at work and failed.
It may sound bad but idk what I would even change about myself, other than something insane like a leg lengthening surgery, my inceldom is not my fault.

My energy and love for you guys is too strong for that to happen to me. I’ve been through too much and I’ve either come to the conclusion that I could either choose suicide or step up and be the voice and backbone you guys need because no one else wants to and my heart just knows this is right! I’m here for you all and I mean that.
"voice and backbone you guys need" might be moving a bit fast, but it's good to have you here :feelsYall:

I interpreted "voice" as spokesperson. My bad
Voice as like a symbol and prophet of this side of society that everybody likes to put down. We are a unique and special who are more than capable of doing great things and changing the world for the better and twisting our reputations for good

You want to pick my brain?