Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Wanting a GF is cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
If you still want a gf as relationship you arent truly disillusioned.

You think there is a foid out there who is "special" . There is not. Youre a NAWALTer.

You think they can provide you with something emotional. Showing you still think they have the capacity of warmth.

You think shes virgin or low-bodycount. These foids dont exist post early puberty.

You think she will provide you with sexual relief. She may allow you to have starfish sex but will please herself by (thinking of) fucking one of her "ex"es or the Moroccon that called her a whore the day before thereby cucking you atleast mentally ruining any lust

You think she wont cheat but she will. Shes been on the lookout for superior partners since the first week.

You want to care for her or give her love . Not knowing they dont deserve it and only will look down upon you for caring for her seeing your kindness for weakness and sees you as beta simping orbitor . Your expiration date has been set the moment she will know you have care or feelings or basic human empathy for her.

You want to be less lonely. Not knowing that a foid is conversationmogged by goldfish and personalitymogged by pigeons.

Wanting to have sex is not a problem.

Wanting to not pay for sex but rather want to slay random foids to throw away the next day is healthy.

But wanting to have a girlfriend means you still think they are able to have 'friend'ly emotions.

You dont understand their natute yet so youre basically bluepiller in denial. You still think they have anything to offer but their bodies.

Wanting a gf makes you not blackpilled and certainly not based.

@Mainländer @Lebensmüder
@Liszt
@NearlyOver

Last edited:
Brootal and truthpilled:incel::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Wish I had some low effort one just for regular bareback sex.

You think there is a foid out there who is "special" . There is not. Youre a NAWALTer.
I want a gf but I have realistic expectations and I could never "love" her or be attached to her. I would just use her to get as much sex from her as possible.
Some foids are slightly different but when it comes to dating they are all the same.
You think shes virgin or low-bodycount. These foids dont exist post early puberty.

You think she will provide you with sexual relief. She may allow you to have starfish sex but will please herself by (thinking of) fucking one of her "ex"es or the Moroccon that called her a whore the day before thereby cucking you atleast mentally ruining any lust
Sex count barely matters considering all women eventually turn into sluts. It helps but even a woman that you deflower can and will cheat on you because it's in her nature and society around her promotes it. I don't care if she wants chad or gives me subpar sex. I will take what I can get if it costs me nothing. Caring about what women want is cucked anyways.

If I had a gf I would pretend to be a loving boyfriend. Call her babygirl whatever cutesy names. Let her go out and do stuff to not look jealous. That way she would hide her cheating less than if I pressed her hard. Instead I would stalk her and check her phone whenever I could. I would also try to befriend her female friends as much as that is possible.

I want a gf but I have realistic expectations and I could never "love" her or be attached to her. I would just use her to get as much sex from her as possible.
Some foids are slightly different but when it comes to dating they are all the same.

Sex count barely matters considering all women eventually turn into sluts. It helps but even a woman that you deflower can and will cheat on you because it's in her nature and society around her promotes it. I don't care if she wants chad or gives me subpar sex. I will take what I can get if it costs me nothing. Caring about what women want is cucked anyways.

If I had a gf I would pretend to be a loving boyfriend. Call her babygirl whatever cutesy names. Let her go out and do stuff to not look jealous. That way she would hide her cheating less than if I pressed her hard. Instead I would stalk her and check her phone whenever I could. I would also try to befriend her female friends as much as that is possible.
Machevellianmaxxed :feelzez:

I am 100% volcel nowadays. No such thing as a gf after 30. Only gold digger roasties.

You think they can provide you with something emotional. Showing you still think they have the capacity of warmth.

You think she wont cheat but she will. Shes been on the lookout for superior partners since the first week.

You want to care for her or give her love . Not knowing they dont deserve it and only will look down upon you for caring for her seeing your kindness for weakness and sees you as beta simping orbitor . Your expiration date has been set the moment she will know you have care or feelings or basic human empathy for her.

You want to be less lonely. Not knowing that a foid is conversationmogged by goldfish and personalitymogged by pigeons.

Wanting to have sex is not a problem.

Wanting to not pay for sex but rather want to slay random foids to throw away the next day is healthy.

But wanting to have a girlfriend means you still think they are able to have 'friend'ly emotions.

You dont understand their natute yet so youre basically bluepiller in denial. You still think they have anything to offer but their bodies.

Wanting a gf makes you not blackpilled and certainly not based.

@Mainländer @Lebensmüder
@Liszt
@NearlyOver
brutal af :feelsrope:

I am fully conscious of the fact that any desire or a gf I have is directed towards an imaginary, perfect girl that is the projection of all my needs. She does not exist.

Retard tier thread, you are assuming everyone wants to date used up roasties. I wouldn't take a foid past a certain age.

I just say I want a gf to people I'm uncomfortable saying I wanna fuck bitches around.