Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Wanting a virgin girlfriend is fine, but it's not realistic

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
Obviously having a virgin girlfriend like me would be the best thing, but considering that nowadays finding a virgin woman is like finding the holy grail, it's not realistic. I'm not saying I'd be with a slut with a double digit body count, but I wouldn't mind being with a woman who has had previous experiences.

used goods are only good for pump and dump only cucks date used goods

If you are a trucel and not a standardcel then it doesn't matter what you want because you are never gonna get it, if I have nothing i might as well be free to fantasize about what I want

Wanting a girlfriend is fine, but it's not realistic​

If you are a trucel and not a standardcel then it doesn't matter what you want because you are never gonna get it, if I have nothing i might as well be free to fantasize about what I want
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
10/10 virgin 14yo goth stacy or nothing

used goods are only good for pump and dump only cucks date used goods
Body count of 2 or 3 is my max. Any more than that and it's pump and dump and volceldom for me :forcedsmile:

Body count of 2 or 3 is my max. Any more than that and it's pump and dump and volceldom for me :forcedsmile:
2 or 3 is already too much realistically i would only use that girl for sex and that's it the only girl im ever loving and taking seriously is a virgin girl simple as

realistically i would only use that girl for sex and that's it the only girl im ever loving and taking seriously is a virgin girl simple as
Based and standardspilled :feelsYall:

:feelsokman::bigbrain:

There are actually a bunch "incels" that are so because of their standards

Yesterday I saw a faggot say that women had been interested in him, but because they were fat they didn't count :feelskek:

I think it's just as unrealistic to expect to have a lasting relationship with a foid that has bodycount of more than 0. Might as well focus energy for getting an inexperienced virgin

There are actually a bunch "incels" that are so because of their standards

Yesterday I saw a faggot say that women had been interested in him, but because they were fat they didn't count :feelskek:
yup, welcome to fakecels.is :feelskek:

I think it's just as unrealistic to expect to have a lasting relationship with a foid that has bodycount of more than 0. Might as well focus energy for getting an inexperienced virgin
Non virgin foids are just for practice tbh

Obviously having a virgin girlfriend like me would be the best thing, but considering that nowadays finding a virgin woman is like finding the holy grail, it's not realistic. I'm not saying I'd be with a slut with a double digit body count, but I wouldn't mind being with a woman who has had previous experiences.
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
10/10 virgin 14yo goth stacy or nothing
unless you are a 12 year old boy you are never getting a virgin in this clown world

At this point, I don't care about bodycount, I just want a girl I can have fun with and who genuinely wants to have sex with me, but

Wanting a girlfriend is fine, but it's not realistic​

I should have been born to be a good looking 12 year old bad boy, that's what women want, a good looking dangerous bad boy, that way I would be sexually accepted by several virgin women while being a 12yo man :fuk:
theres no good looking boy that age they are all underdeveloped spastics. but finding a girl who is a virgin and older than 13-14 is rare so you either be a 12/13 year old boy or date someone with previous partners

I dont care, as long as her body count is under 5. Beggers can't be choosers.