[Blackpill] WARNING: Do not enter if you're a curry/rice. Most brutal currypill ever

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 23h 21m

holy shit. this is some hiroshima nagasaki level currypill

but it's also a ricepill. this curry is married to a Japanese noodlewhore, which means ricecels are getting outcompeted by curries

brutal rivalry continues :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Mythic
★★
30d 18h 11m
Mogs the fuck out of me tbh. Good thing he is able to see and accept the truth.

Nameless_Sunflower

Nameless_Sunflower

startinginanotherworldfromzerocel
★★★★★
21d 5h 3m
civilizationpill

Lame Dude

Lame Dude

Lamest dude that ever lamed.
★★★★
38d 13h 31m
Poor background means poor investment and poor genetics.

It takes generations for these things to improve. You can only do so much on your own.

I am not curry by the way.

Lookscel

Lookscel

Better to die an incel than live like a cuck ツ
★★★★★
122d 4h 7m
He Said his mother is Indian and father pakistani. His mother moved to pakistan when partition happened. The partition happened in 1947. In those time people used to have kids at a young age so he should have been born around mid 1950s. He should be atleast 65 as of today.
The fuck is this?:waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

stravinsky

stravinsky

OVER&OUT
★★★★★
107d 18h 57m
JFL this thread should be fun. Paging Racial Self Hatred PhD @wereqryan and proud curry coper @RREEEEEEEEE ...

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
158d 1h 58m
I live in the same city as this guy and he's absolutely 200% right! All the curries are working minimum wage peasant jobs like janitorial work, fast food service, convenience store work, cab drivers, etc. We are all peasants in Canada and we are HIGHLY insulated from whites and the rest of Canada.

All the Indians, especially Punjabis live in fucking ghettos. Punjabis NEVER ever talk to whites and they behave as if they came straight out of India even though they've been living here for fucking ages!

Right wing whites blame that curries never make an effort to fit in but the truth is that white people (or any other race of people) don't give you an opportunity to fit in at all if you are an ethnic. Whites in Canada absolutely abhor being near ethnics. Whenever I go onto the streets, I never see mixed race groups. Curries are with other curries, asians with asians, whites with whites. And if you're ethnic,you have no choice but to be timid because whites framemog you, heightmog you and strength mog you.

I made a post about this:

Last edited:
manicel

manicel

cya
-
51d 18h 30m
Poor ricecels tbh even curries mog them

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
-
83d 13h 50m
The partition happened in 1947.
I know. WTF is he talking about? He must have just used a shitty choice of words.

Whenever there is a "CURRYCELS, DO NOT ENTER!" thread, the currycels are the first to click on it. This particular curry has a Low IQ shitty neoliberal way of blamesplaining it. It's like telling facially grotesque, manlet, disabled truecels who are born into poverty that it's their fault they aren't rich and have a harem of stacies and it has nothing to do with the life they were literally involuntarily born into.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
158d 1h 58m
It's like telling facially grotesque, manlet, disabled truecels who are born into poverty that it's their fault they aren't rich and have a harem of stacies and it has nothing to do with the life they were literally involuntarily born into.
Its their genetics, but who else are you gonna blame for that?

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
83d 13h 50m
Its their genetics, but who else are you gonna blame for that?
Maybe if Genghis Khan didn't destroy Merv, the Greater Iranians could have swooped into India and cleaned up the filth.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
158d 1h 58m
Maybe if Genghis Khan didn't destroy Merv, the Greater Iranians could have swooped into India and cleaned up the filth.
Well, the time machine doesn't exist, otherwise I'd have personally gone to Hitler and begged him to carry out the curry holocaust.
I mean seriously, we need a nuclear genocide of the entire Indian subcontinent.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
83d 13h 50m
Well, the time machine doesn't exist, otherwise I'd have personally gone to Hitler and begged him to carry out the curry holocaust.
I mean seriously, we need a nuclear genocide of the entire Indian subcontinent.
It would be cool if we could open up a portal to another dimension that has a rocky, purple sky, ghetto earth with evil looking reptiles killing and fucking all over the surface. We could send all the curries to that world to start off as the first humans there, then we could make India a US state and turn it into a large cannabis plantation.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
158d 1h 58m
It would be cool if we could open up a portal to another dimension that has a rocky, purple sky, ghetto earth with evil looking reptiles killing and fucking all over the surface. We could send all the curries to that world to start off as the first humans there, then we could make India a US state and turn it into a large cannabis plantation.
That would definitely reduce the stress on the planet's resources by over 1 billion people. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: You would do a world of good.

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
★★★★★
3d 23h 21m
Genghis Khan fucked up a lot of people's fate. China and Korea were also devastated by this rapist maniac, especially the ugly ass monolid mongoloid phenotype is largely the result of mongolian invasion

asians didn't have to look like this

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg

but they do thanks to Genghis Khan and his mongolian genetics

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
83d 13h 50m
Genghis Khan fucked up a lot of people's fate. China and Korea were also devastated by this rapist maniac, especially the ugly ass monolid mongoloid phenotype is largely the result of mongolian invasion

asians didn't have to look like this

View attachment 190918

but they do thanks to Genghis Khan and his mongolian genetics
Persians>Mongols

Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
122d 4h 7m
Iranians did came in India and killed alot of Indians. That's how islam came to India. They tried to remove Hinduism entirely from India but failed. I would say Indians stood there ground pretty good, look at Afghanistan for example, it's a full blown Islamic country with Taliban. It was a Buddhist country apparently once. India is still a hindu majority country.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
158d 1h 58m
Iranians did came in India and killed alot of Indians. That's how islam came to India. They tried to remove Hinduism entirely from India but failed. I would say Indians stood there ground pretty good, look at Afghanistan for example, it's a full blown Islamic country with Taliban. It was a Buddhist country apparently once. India is still a hindu majority country.
persians should have killed all the indians.

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

-
83d 13h 50m
It doesn't matter what religion people are, prayers don't grow face bones after all. Hinduism isn't a religion, it's just a word we use to describe Indian religious culture as a whole. I'd say the Indians, as subhuman as they are, were more based before they got invaded. For example, Chanakya would not have a Tinder account if he was alive today. The Curry Problem should have been dealt with before the Muslims ever came on to the scene, the Parthians or Sassanians should have cleaned up that mess a long time ago.

Lookscel

Lookscel

★★★★★
122d 4h 7m
It doesn't matter what religion people are, prayers don't grow face bones after all. Hinduism isn't a religion, it's just a word we use to describe Indian religious culture as a whole. I'd say the Indians, as subhuman as they are, were more based before they got invaded. For example, Chanakya would not have a Tinder account if he was alive today. The Curry Problem should have been dealt with before the Muslims ever came on to the scene, the Parthians or Sassanians should have cleaned up that mess a long time ago.
I am not taking about religion. I am a atheist. And Hinduism is a religion. Culture is different and varies from State to state in India although religion has had a great impact on it.

I was just pointing that Persians did try to kill Indians but it didn't work out for them well even though they were 100% successful in forcing Islam in Afghanistan and Pakistan. Stop with Arab dick riding. Btw alot of arabs were defeated by Indians and had failed conquests in India. It took a alot more than a simple invasion and 100+ year plus of trying to enter india.

I have no idea what Parthians or Sassanians is. I read this word first time in my life.
Are you a self hating Indian?

Then you are a cuck. Atleast have some honour. Muh come kill my race. That's one of the cuckiets thing a man could say.

Last edited:
M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
111d 12h 33m
Curries have australoid ancestry in them that screwed up their phenotypes despite being largely caucasoids.

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
84d 10h 2m
India superpower 2020.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
39d 20h 42m
JFL this thread should be fun. Paging Racial Self Hatred PhD @wereqryan and proud curry coper @RREEEEEEEEE ...
I will not get into it until early Feb.

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Veteran
★★★★★
12d 4h 23m
In the UK, Indians have a stereotyped as well-educated, but Bengalis are always the lowlives and pakis as gangbangers and peados.

This guy is just reflecting and extrapolating from his own limited experience - every 'foreigner' he's met are workers in arab countries (i.e dubai since he mentions it a lot) where they're treated as slaves and 1st generation immigrants.

Poor background means poor investment and poor genetics.

It takes generations for these things to improve. You can only do so much on your own.

I am not curry by the way.

B

BitchuteChamp

Banned
-
3h 54m
Mexicans in America are way worse.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
171d 10h 5m