Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Warning [GIGA SUIFUEL] Foid acid attacked by her boyfriend - Still loves him and they want to marry

Operation Miranda

Operation Miranda

"suck my dick"- Mahatma Gandhi
★★
Warning pure Suifuel brothers. Foid was acid attacked by her boyfriend. Lost one eye and has burnings in her face and chest. She doesn't wanna press charges and actually still loves him. They want to marry JFL

Must be his good personality

For all non turkcells here is a translation of the part:
In the town of Iskenderun in Hatay, Berfin Özek gave up her complaint about her ex-boyfriend Casim Ozan Çeltik (23), who poured acid on her face and was sentenced to 13 years in prison for this crime. Berfin Özek, who withdrew her complaint by saying 'I love Ozan, I want to marry him, so I give up my complaint

Yee

Yeee

Here is her attorney talking about it. Sry everything is in turkish bros but you can copy it in google translate it will give a good translation.

Here is the previous story in english:

@Cuyen

It's over

god tier personality

Any crime that an attractive man does isn't an crime in the eyes of women.

The personality we're lacking.

Dude, wtf did I just read. Did....she.......just...... ........Seriously.....fuuucking.........TAKE HIM BAAAAAAAAAAAACKKKKK??!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. TIME TO GO ER (IN GTA)

They’d endure any amount of abuse for chad

Damn, just how many Turkcels are there in this forum? I think I've seen five so far. It is truly over for us

See inkwel? This is what "good personality" means
full

Actually , she knows that from this moment no male will ever like her and pretty much her life is over . I believe actually she wanna marry him and get revenge .

Must be his good personality
meme gender moment
god tier personality
They’d endure any amount of abuse for chad
x24 my nigga
Actually , she knows that from this moment no male will ever like her and pretty much her life is over . I believe actually she wanna marry him and get revenge .
:waitwhat: Did they talk about what pushed him to attack her? My guess is that she cheated and now can't ride another chad dick.

Last edited:
Based thought.

x24 my nigga

:waitwhat: Did they talk about what pushed him to attack her? My guess is that she cheated and now can't ride another chad dick.
It says they wanted to break up, my guess is also because of a other chad. Now he doesn't want her anymore and she wants to be with him again :lul:

Well that's her only chance of getting a bf again.

But dumb of course since he will dump her and leave the country

Well that's her only chance of getting a bf again.

But dumb of course since he will dump her and leave the country
True once the charges are dropped he will leave her 100%

He injected his great personality into the acid, so she saw how much of a great guy he was.

Damn, I didnt see your thread before posting mine.
Also this :
He injected his great personality into the acid, so she saw how much of a great guy he was.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She was an attractive foid.
It's over for her.

now the bitch will know what it feels to be incel ....

Personality detector :feelsclown:

Holes really need to fix their personality detectors ASAP

High IQ.

boyfriend has good personality. he really is based

I was gonna post this damn you're Fast kebab boi

The thread about only an alpha can coom on a foid's face has a new challenger.

Acid must have broken her personality detector.

I think this is a good example for all of the 'justdarktriadmaxx copers' yes it's works only if you look like this
Asa

Kkk

Images

Actually , she knows that from this moment no male will ever like her and pretty much her life is over.
High IQ
I believe actually she wanna marry him and get revenge .
Cope. She will do anything for him to not leave her, it would make her life meaningless if she did revenge, after all she would lose Chad.

As always holes would do anything for chad

The dude is high tier normie, chad lite level. Still suifuel

REMEMBER if you are good looking enough You can literally pour acid to a foids face pop out his 1 eye ruin her lips and face assimetry and she will still be in LOVE with you this very spesific accident proves the Black pill about looks theory and halo effect once again

REMEMBER if you are good looking enough You can literally pour acid to a foids face pop out his 1 eye ruin her lips and face assimetry and she will still be in LOVE with you this very spesific accident proves the Black pill about looks theory and halo effect once again
True and he will most likely leave her for a other slut after she withdraws all her charges

Chad lives in a reality so different to us that one day he just snaps and becomes a criminal without a second thought. This is different as if you steal food because you are hungry.

That guy has a super wide nose though but foid logic I guess.
His eyes are just game breaker bro literally perfectly close to male model type of eye area That's why this lowlife(we call them keko in Turkey) dude managed to get a foid like her and even do shit like this jfl

Last edited:
G I G A C O P E Women will ALWAYS have options. I guarantee you there's simps who still want her. Someone needs to do a Tinder experiment with her.
This is true unfortunately. Anyways, she will at least most likely not get Chad anymore. She has lived a Stacy life to this point, she will now have to settle with ugly simps. HUGE downgrade for her.

This is true unfortunately. Anyways, she will at least most likely not get Chad anymore. She has lived a Stacy life to this point, she will now have to settle with ugly simps. HUGE downgrade for her.
At least she would get a betabuxx

I'm sure he doesn't have a "negative mindset"

She looks horrible :feelsugh:

she knows no man will want her after this, so she's trying to salvage as much as possible

Call me a cuck, but I will never not feel bad for acid attack victims of either sex. I burnt the shit out of my hand with acid as a lifeguard and I can’t even imagine how much it would suck to be doused in it. Not to mention being reduced to an SMV below even ours.

Brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back