Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel My foid “friend” wants to meet up for drinks and go to dinner and I want to do something else.

She knows how you feel, if she has talked to you about stuff her husband does to her, like getting fucked with a bottle and being hypersexual she is sending you signals. She is probably fighting with her husband. Just make your move.

Stop fedposting you stupid fucking retard. I swear half of all greycels are either saying the dumbest glowie shit imaginable or baiting redditors.
This is 100% an incelqueers post. Sims? Lmao. No man plays Sims. Only females do. The "I'm muscular, he's not" (no incel thinks like this). Then the steady build to the violent desires. So many retarded, box ticking stereotypes of what incelqueers think incels are.

Having "foid friend" automatically means you're a fakecel.

You have foids that give you the time of day? You're better off than most. Either fucking stop talking to this roastie useless whore, or fucking rape her and then stop talking to her. She'll never choose you over Chad, stop dreaming.

This is 100% an incelqueers post. Sims? Lmao. No man plays Sims. Only females do. The "I'm muscular, he's not" (no incel thinks like this). Then the steady build to the violent desires. So many retarded, box ticking stereotypes of what incelqueers think incels are.
Yeah, IT or some other group of white knight cucks. They're probably trying to make as many fedposts as possible and then reporting it in hopes the site goes down. It's a shame jannies are so lazy although they're most likely working with feds anyway

Yeah, IT or some other group of white knight cucks. They're probably trying to make as many fedposts as possible and then reporting it in hopes the site goes down. It's a shame jannies are so lazy although they're most likely working with feds anyway
Mods should not allow users to post threads until they've clocked so many comments.

Mods should not allow users to post threads until they've clocked so many comments.
No, that's unnecessary. You already have to wait for threads to be approved now so chances are mods are just working with feds. They've done that before with those surveys. Those were fed surveys btw.

Am i supposed to say “mINecrAft” like a fucking 12yo? Grow up

You’re not that important, faggot

With the exception of 4 of you, you’re all a bunch of fag boys reeking of false self-importance. I misread the point of these forums cause I thought it would fucking help to post about and vent about (cause who else am I supposed to tell these things to?) but then it becomes a popularity contest on which flies could be the most edgy while sitting on top of a turd. This place fucking sucks, I’m out. Have fun being a bunch prissy ass faggots trying to impress each other by shitting on those who think they finally found a place they could talk freely. Fuckin fags

most cucked shit I’ve ever read. You’ll never escape the friendzone so just end the friendship. Move on buddy, nothing will ever happen.

It was all a fantasy anyway /cope:feelsrope::feelsrope: I’ve been thinkin in reality i could never hurt her. I have these dark nightmares sometimes but I never could. She doesn’t deserve anything bad, man. I’m gonna block her, I’ll tell her and her husband why, that will be the end of it. I’m moving away for school anyway. New start, and I already have an appointment with a psychiatrist. Take care boys, best of luck.

Its best to move on. Hanging around women who rejected you is literally torture.

Its a mockery they think you could be "friends" when she knows you are into her.

Fakecel fk off

Rape or forget ab her retard

Stopped reading when you said you're her shoulder to cry on when chad's out of town. You fucking idiot, ghost her NOW and never have anything to do with her. You are being her emotional tampon, which is already a minus, and her husband will victimize you if she ever tries to get a rise out of him by mentioning your name to him during an argument. You gain NOTHING from any of this grief. You deserve the worst if you don't ghost her right the fuck now.
Women arent entitled to friendship

If a toilet is not sucking your dick or giving you her pussy to fuck, then she is using you. There is no reason to continue to talk to this bitch. Either she fucks you or tell her to fuck off. End of story.

My foid “friend” wants to meet up for drinks and go to dinner and I want to do something else.

The cunt got married this last spring to a chad who makes me rage when I think about his fingers and cock in her pussy and mouth. She’s my oneitis, I know I’m a fucking loser but I can’t pull myself away from her. I made us in a sims game. I shot my shot once when she got engaged and she was nice enough but said no. Playing coy, not knowing what i fucking meant despite the fact I was there for her for her when her stupid husband was out of the state or country on business all of those times. I was a surrogate boyfriend without the perks but it felt good to hug her and press my cock into her pretending it’s not on accident. I don’t understand, I’m muscular, he isn’t. I’m there for her, he wasn’t. He wasn’t even fucking in town for her father’s funeral, what the hell is that? I’m not surprised though, she’s blonde and dumb and naive as fuck.

I blocked her after she rejected me and she reached out a few days later telling me how hurt SHE is that I would block her just because she wouldn’t give me her holes. I fucking swear she’s cucking me. She wanted to hangout months ago and I told her I couldn’t think about her without getting hard and she told me I’d work through it and how I was one of her closest friends.

She messaged me a few days ago, asking if I wanted hangout, drinks and dinner. She needs to be taught a lesson. She’s by no need innocent, she’s been raped before, she mentioned conflicted feelings, I intend to make them even more conflicted. I want to get her nice and drunk (with a game mod) and fuck her brains out. I want to make her jack me off with the hand her wedding ring is on. I want to beat the fuck out of her to put her in the ER where she works so all of her coworkers could see what happens to skinny little whores that fuck with me. I want her to cry and pound on my chest, she lost the opportunity for any sort of gentleness mercy. She wouldn’t tell anyone what I did, she never told on anyone in the past. Her exes have already trained her and gaslit her. Seeing as she’s now nothing to me it’s a victimless crime.

I want to pump a baby into her and guilt her about having an abortion, using pictures I took of her as blackmail to keep it (in the game). I’d give her husband an anonymous tip about his whore wife, sending him clips I took. He’d leave her, she’d be desperate and alone and i’d be there. This may be the strongest cope I’ve had, this is all irrational feelings, but I don’t give a fuck anymore. She owes me her holes, she initiated it, I tried to get away from her, she knows what she does to me. Biggest cope ever I know, I’m a fucking loser and pathetic, gRey, water is wet. I want to win the game.
Women are the inferior sex so I’m not surprised, the only reason they succeed is because they’re told by society that their vaginas have power.

Women may live longer and birth more children, but they’re generally dumber when it comes to skulls outside of the feminized school system.

Damnn what a tragic story

Why are you doing boyfriend duties (being her friend, listening to her, being her shoulder to cry on, etc) without getting boyfriend rewards (a relationship)?

Cut this shit out NOW, ghost her and move on. Stope being used.