Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Warning: violent video. First time I've felt bad for a foid...

Lapasetjakahvi01

Lapasetjakahvi01

Snowcel
This video is from The School Fights Twitter page. Look at this foid, she's probably 16 or something. Like all teenagers, she has clearly a crush into some guy and tries to get his attention by childishly poking him. The guy is unhinged and violently attacks her.

Well... Maybe this prooves the dark triad theory. "It's all about personality", bruh you developed a crush for someone like this?!

Regardless I feel bad for her. :cryfeels:

View: https://x.com/SchoolFightsHQ/status/1760199614089568341?t=XW7GGY5quI7MBmFoOELcYg&s=09

Nah she just fucked around and found out

She should be stoned to death for breathing the same air as a man.

This video is from The School Fights Twitter page. Look at this foid, she's probably 16 or something. Like all teenagers, she has clearly a crush into some guy and tries to get his attention by childishly poking him. The guy is unhinged and violently attacks her.

Well... Maybe this prooves the dark triad theory. "It's all about personality", bruh you developed a crush for someone like this?!

View: https://x.com/SchoolFightsHQ/status/1760199614089568341?t=XW7GGY5quI7MBmFoOELcYg&s=09

someone tag the cat

What a pussy, he didn't even kill her, which would be rightfully deserved considering the situation.

She probably regularly bullies him and this small touch was just what made him do it

What Tf she expect?

Why do you felt bad about her. She IS fucking with HIM, cant you tell?

he felt threatened, it was a self defense situation

This is the way 16 year olds show their crush. I thought I had grown up in isolation as an incel in school but woah... You're just clueless about the ABCs of human social interaction.

This is the way 16 year olds show their crush. I thought I had grown up in isolation as an incel in school but woah... You're just clueless about the ABCs of human social interaction.
I never went To highschool and only went To homeschool. But in Malaysia you cant do this shit, I was raised in Islamic enviroment.

How could Ik that this IS How western foid do this shit To get male attention.

You grown in isolation,hah!! I was a hikikomori For three Years brother.

I don't see any indication that she has a crush on him. She's acting like a little shit harassing someone on video to share around the school. But the kicker is the laughter by the cameracunt. This seems to be what set him off. He knows he's being laughed at, so he takes extreme action to stop it.

I don't see any indication that she has a crush on him. She's acting like a little shit harassing someone on video to share around the school. But the kicker is the laughter by the cameracunt. This seems to be what set him off. He knows he's being laughed at, so he takes extreme action to stop it.
She IS bullying him, I can tell

She IS bullying him, I can tell
The video shows that it's a conspiracy by multiple people, so definitely. Too bad he can't punch for shit, imagine swinging that many times and not even knocking her down.

The video shows that it's a conspiracy by multiple people, so definitely. Too bad he can't punch for shit, imagine swinging that many times and not even knocking her down.
If it was me, she would be on THE ground already. Thats How much I Will Make femoid bleed if They fucking cross with me like that tbh

imagine feeling bad for an ugly sheboon

This nigger is weak. He didn’t even hurt her at all

Idgaf she bullied him, she deserved worse

Maybe she liked him, maybe she was harassing him. Either way, we know many men are hurting, and it's reasonable for his first reaction to be to defend himself.

feeling bad for a foid is the biggest trap ever. they would never EVER feel bad about us.

Bitch got off lightly, she desERved much worse.

She provoked him, he did nothing wrong. Now go back to Reddit

She deserved it

Niggers beating niggers, just a natural environment

I doubt she liked him. She was just bullying him for being a manlet negrocel.

what else can you tell me

Nah she just fucked around and found out
She should be stoned to death for breathing the same air as a man.
View attachment 1098440
She deserved it
Niggers beating niggers, just a natural environment
I doubt she liked him. She was just bullying him for being a manlet negrocel.
what else can you tell me
someone tag the cat
What a pussy, he didn't even kill her, which would be rightfully deserved considering the situation.
She probably regularly bullies him and this small touch was just what made him do it
She provoked him, he did nothing wrong. Now go back to Reddit
feeling bad for a foid is the biggest trap ever. they would never EVER feel bad about us.
Maybe she liked him, maybe she was harassing him. Either way, we know many men are hurting, and it's reasonable for his first reaction to be to defend himself.
You guys never talked with a woman in HS or anything? touching and teasing is like first thing women do, women don't want to admit they like someone, so they tease them as a way to get their attention, I've seen it happen before, one girl would annoy a guy then ask him if they liked anyone

You can tell by the touches, women if they don't like you they spread rumours and destroy your social life, they do this with other women too

With men they 'tease' to see his response and if he likes it or blushes then she knows

You guys never talked with a woman in HS or anything? touching and teasing is like first thing women do, women don't want to admit they like someone, so they tease them as a way to get their attention, I've seen it happen before, one girl would annoy a guy then ask him if they liked anyone
tell me more need lots of help

I agree

tell me more need lots of help
Yeah it would happen, there was one girl who would tease this guy in HS class but always sits next to him and tease him more, like she punch arm (not hard) ask her to smell her perfume, ask if he liked anyone, it was suifuel

you have no actual idea about the backstory + nuck figgers

You can tell by the touches, women if they don't like you they spread rumours and destroy your social life, they do this with other women too

With men they 'tease' to see his response and if he likes it or blushes then she knows
this was suifuel to look at in school classes

Imagine saying to a black dude to never hit a foid lol

I'm guessing he has a bad temper and they wanted to make him angry because they are bored. That guy is weak he swung and swung and she was still standing he backed off too

Well that was a surprise indeed. But Nigger to Nigger, there wont be any uproar.

Yeah it would happen, there was one girl who would tease this guy in HS class but always sits next to him and tease him more, like she punch arm (not hard) ask her to smell her perfume, ask if he liked anyone, it was suifuel
the anime romance i nevER had.

impressive, very nice
Christian Bale GIF by PeacockTV