Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Warning: violent video. First time I've felt bad for a foid...

Why are negros so unreasonably aggressive, especially the American ones..

That retard cant fight he threw like 10 punches and cant knockout a foid pathetic

I've never felt bad for foid

This video is from The School Fights Twitter page. Look at this foid, she's probably 16 or something. Like all teenagers, she has clearly a crush into some guy and tries to get his attention by childishly poking him. The guy is unhinged and violently attacks her.

Well... Maybe this prooves the dark triad theory. "It's all about personality", bruh you developed a crush for someone like this?!

Regardless I feel bad for her. :cryfeels:

View: https://x.com/SchoolFightsHQ/status/1760199614089568341?t=XW7GGY5quI7MBmFoOELcYg&s=09

Forced sex with girl make me extremely horny

He dindu nuffin.

I don't see any indication that she has a crush on him. She's acting like a little shit harassing someone on video to share around the school. But the kicker is the laughter by the cameracunt. This seems to be what set him off. He knows he's being laughed at, so he takes extreme action to stop it.

Back in the time I had a discussion with a negro who freshly arrived in France.

He told me that in his village " you need to beat the shit out of women, otherwise they eat you " (figuratively).

That's how it works with these people.

Trust me, the girl is still in love with that guy, probably more than before the beating.

Blud did zero damage

I don't know why you've projected some WAW story onto the scenario. It probably wasn't the first time and the video is edited down. I'm happy to see anyone filming themselves getting beaten up tbh.

Jfl at feeling bad for a foid that would never sleep with you

I bet she had a crush on him because of his wonderful personality he immediately put on display :):)