Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel was able to grind coding problems for 5 hours straight

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
my focus level is increasing, less and less slow down. Less and less brain getting bored or worn out. If I can keep this up, soon should be able to 6,7,8 etc. And thus boosting my money Maxx efficiency. I don't need breaks no where as much as I need to. My meditation Maxx + health Maxx finally paying off.

eat like a pig and workout like a bull (idk this will work for you as you are a oldhag now)

eat like a pig and workout like a bull (idk this will work for you as you are a oldhag now)
I can't eat like a pig anymore without getting fucked sadly

nice one. are you nofapping as well? i think it provides interesting everpresent calmness and joy of life which could help you even more.

nice one. are you nofapping as well? i think it provides interesting everpresent calmness and joy of life which could help you even more.
yes 500 days plus of NoFap has helped a lot

Keep grinding and hustling

what the fuck, you god damn gandhi. and here I thought my 15 days was impressive. do the benefits keep stacking up all the way there?

transgender moment

what the fuck, you god damn gandhi. and here I thought my 15 days was impressive. do the benefits keep stacking up all the way there?
I'd say they kinda cap out after 300 days or something. You get to a point of being more peaceful in general and able to focus 2-3x more . But it doesn't go beyond that.

Lucky, you're high IQ enough to understand tech. It's over for low IQ autistcels who can't even moneymaxx or do office politics.

I'd say they kinda cap out after 300 days or something. You get to a point of being more peaceful in general and able to focus 2-3x more . But it doesn't go beyond that.
thanks a shit ton from the insight. i feel like nofap is a major key to my current efforts at turning my life around.

one more thing. could you draw a quick line graph in paint or something where the x-axis is "days 0-300" and y-axis is "benefits of nofap", where the line rises in accordance to your opinion on how the benefits cumulate. i will understand if you don't wanna do it, no problem at all.

How did you do it? I'm trying to be a writer but my concentration is dogshit

When will you hit 200k per year income?

thanks a shit ton from the insight. i feel like nofap is a major key to my current efforts at turning my life around.

one more thing. could you draw a quick line graph in paint or something where the x-axis is "days 0-300" and y-axis is "benefits of nofap", where the line rises in accordance to your opinion on how the benefits cumulate. i will understand if you don't wanna do it, no problem at all.
https://preview.redd.it/qdx8y0eulxi...bp&s=59fd5d9e3ffb08c96318ad0df9d0c32e5a35ec8c
this graph is accurate. My visualization ability also increased as graph shows. The day coin, you can suppose 20-90 days between phases. Later phases take more time to show benefits by the way

How did you do it? I'm trying to be a writer but my concentration is dogshit
I filled my schedule up with stuff, probiotics/multivitamin spam, also lots of diet control (noticed junk food/sugar leads to less self control), Also have some goal beyond NoFap with the goal broken down into smaller goals. Microhabirs like no phone in bathroom, on bed, etc. also stack up and are key

i have focus of 2.3 microseconds

I filled my schedule up with stuff, probiotics/multivitamin spam, also lots of diet control (noticed junk food/sugar leads to less self control), Also have some goal beyond NoFap with the goal broken down into smaller goals. Microhabirs like no phone in bathroom, on bed, etc. also stack up and are key

I came to a similar conclusion years ago, shortly before-

I came to a similar conclusion years ago, shortly before-

Re: Accessing Player through its character in workspace
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180747781Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:25 AM CST
You could simply retrieve the name of the character and search the Players table for the individual. "game.Players:FindFirstChild(Character.Name)", for example, would attempt to locate an object within the list of players with the character's name.
Re: Accessing Player through its character in workspace
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180748916Thursday, December 31, 2015 10:44 AM CST
"I don't get it..." Roblox has a hierarchical-system of "tables", which are merely sets of specified data. "Workspace" and "Players" are examples of tables within the Roblox scripting-environment that cannot be directly modified by the user. "Child" refers to any element within the set of data. "FindFirstChild" is a default function that will search a given table by attempting to obtain a single member of the set of data that has the name specified within the parentheses. ".Name" merely returns the name of the "child" in the form of string data. "game.Workspace:FindFirstChild(Child.Name)" would retrieve the object within the Workspace table by obtaining the name of the object that the variable "Child" refers to and instructing the function to search for any objects with that particular name.
Re: Not sure if tables can fufill my idea.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180754072Thursday, December 31, 2015 11:36 AM CST
Theoretically, you should be able to utilize tables as data structures for this purpose. Actually, I would recommend acquiring knowledge of "metatables" to increase the versatility of your options, as specified below: http://wiki.roblox.com/index.php?title=Metatable Perhaps you could convey the details of your concept to a greater extent?
Re: Iterating through strings as tables
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#180781256Thursday, December 31, 2015 5:24 PM CST
Usage of the substring function is a viable method for accomplishing this particular task. Alternatively, if you desire for greater specification, you could utilize the string.gmatch() iterative function to obtain specified elements of the string, as specified below: String = "Example"; for c in String:gmatch("%a") do print(c); end The argument for the gmatch function would be any desired control-strings. Although, it should be recognized that the variable "c" merely to the current character that meets the specified criteria within the iterative cycle, rather than the numerical index.

It's good to see other no fappers here as well. I unfortunately relapsed on a 20+ day streak today, but this gives me motivation to continue. Keep up the good work.