Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Was I a bluepilled incel back then?

Was I a bluepilled incel back in 2015-2019?

• Yes

Votes: 13 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
2015-2019: I thought I would get a GF in college, I watch Marvel and Star Wars and DC I thought of you guys as obese lazy losers (until I realize I am a loser though not of my own accord), was I a bluepilled incel?

2015-2019: I thought I would get a GF in college, I watch Marvel and Star Wars and DC, was I a bluepilled incel?
You still are:feelshmm:

Jokes aside, marvel is cucked capitalist shit, not much to say about star wars and dc. Nothing wrong with hoping to get a girlfriend, accepting the blackpill is hard :feelscry:

a
You still are:feelshmm:

Jokes aside, marvel is cucked capitalist shit, not much to say about star wars and dc. Nothing wrong with hoping to get a girlfriend, accepting the blackpill is hard :feelscry:
at least I wasn't a basement dweller and wasn't lookspilled back then

@SlayerSlayer

Who cares, the past is the past.

We all born into the bluepill worldview

This should help you gauge yourself better:

Re: how do i make this girl love me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151911223Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:53 AM CST
Alright, you'll have to communicate with the individual directly about your opinion regarding the "Relationship" between the both of you. You cannot force someone to develop a genuine romantic attraction towards you, they have to analyze the various qualities of your personality and come to a conclusion themselves regarding how favorable they may perceive you to be. If the individual isn't willing to adapt their perception of the situation based on positive subjective qualities, It's simply time to cease your attempts at persuasion.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151955167Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:01 PM CST
There's much more important aspects of your "Academic-Lifestyle" than simply trying to receive utterly worthless Social-Status to boast about in your later years. You'll benefit from respecting this person's decision and understanding that an actual "Romantic-Relationship" is much more than simply based on desire and a good image. I'm going to suggest focusing on "Academic" lessons.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152414518Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:18 PM CST
Are you sure you aren't referring to "Infatuation"? Genuine romantic attraction solidifies at a gradual rate from analysis of the opposing individual.

Png

#152414850Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:24 PM CST
"no its more then infatuation" An individual can develop an acute form of romantic attraction to another human, yet this doesn't necessarily indicate that they actually have genuine "Love" for the person to the degree or intensity that they perceive it to be. As you acquire more information about an individual, you become much more acquainted with their overall characteristics on a more psychologically durable level.

Re: middle school relationships in a nutshell
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158629260Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:41 PM CDT
Middle-School-aged children should not engage in "romantic" relationships.
Re: so i just got caught cheating
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158629352Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:42 PM CDT
You've created a web of deception and now you're suffering from the effects of your actions. There's very few individuals capable of formulating their strategy well enough to avoid ruining their own plans when it comes to things such as this. Explain the situation to the individuals involved and genuinely apologize if you are guilty for your "Crimes". Also, if you cannot manage a simple "romantic" relationship without resorting to such tactics, how do you intend to maintain honesty in the Employment-Field? I'd highly suggest focusing on academic knowledge instead of purely social skills.

Re: I keep falling in love with aromantic girls
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181988304Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:41 AM CST
The problem may not necessarily be that they are "aromantic", it may simply be that they lack romantic interest involving you specifically. This is not your fault. Only mathematics is valuable.

Shoot me in the head if you catch me watching superhero movies. Only superhero movie i've watched so far is Deadpool and it was only because of jokes

This should help you gauge yourself better:

Re: how do i make this girl love me
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151911223Thursday, December 18, 2014 12:53 AM CST
Alright, you'll have to communicate with the individual directly about your opinion regarding the "Relationship" between the both of you. You cannot force someone to develop a genuine romantic attraction towards you, they have to analyze the various qualities of your personality and come to a conclusion themselves regarding how favorable they may perceive you to be. If the individual isn't willing to adapt their perception of the situation based on positive subjective qualities, It's simply time to cease your attempts at persuasion.

Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#151955167Thursday, December 18, 2014 9:01 PM CST
There's much more important aspects of your "Academic-Lifestyle" than simply trying to receive utterly worthless Social-Status to boast about in your later years. You'll benefit from respecting this person's decision and understanding that an actual "Romantic-Relationship" is much more than simply based on desire and a good image. I'm going to suggest focusing on "Academic" lessons.

AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152414518Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:18 PM CST
Are you sure you aren't referring to "Infatuation"? Genuine romantic attraction solidifies at a gradual rate from analysis of the opposing individual.

Png

#152414850Thursday, December 25, 2014 12:24 PM CST
"no its more then infatuation" An individual can develop an acute form of romantic attraction to another human, yet this doesn't necessarily indicate that they actually have genuine "Love" for the person to the degree or intensity that they perceive it to be. As you acquire more information about an individual, you become much more acquainted with their overall characteristics on a more psychologically durable level.

Re: middle school relationships in a nutshell
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158629260Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:41 PM CDT
Middle-School-aged children should not engage in "romantic" relationships.
Re: so i just got caught cheating
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#158629352Wednesday, March 25, 2015 4:42 PM CDT
You've created a web of deception and now you're suffering from the effects of your actions. There's very few individuals capable of formulating their strategy well enough to avoid ruining their own plans when it comes to things such as this. Explain the situation to the individuals involved and genuinely apologize if you are guilty for your "Crimes". Also, if you cannot manage a simple "romantic" relationship without resorting to such tactics, how do you intend to maintain honesty in the Employment-Field? I'd highly suggest focusing on academic knowledge instead of purely social skills.

Re: I keep falling in love with aromantic girls
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#181988304Tuesday, January 19, 2016 3:41 AM CST
The problem may not necessarily be that they are "aromantic", it may simply be that they lack romantic interest involving you specifically. This is not your fault. Only mathematics is valuable.
is it
“Basement dweller” jfl fuck outta here failed normie scum using reddit lingo cocksucker jestermaxxing friend having failed normie i bet you also went to clubs and shit FUCKING NORMIE SCUM GO KYS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
at least I thought I was a failed noormie at that point

Shoot me in the head if you catch me watching superhero movies. Only superhero movie i've watched so far is Deadpool and it was only because of jokes
The first spiderman movie was good even it was bluepilled.These days almost all movies suck .