Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

was i cursed to be an incel/failure in life?

unsettling

unsettling

Banned
-
im srsly contemplating rn

are there any curses that would destine someone to die virgin? if you know anything about occultism pls tell me

I remember @LastGerman and @thebuddhacel discussing black magic in some thread so maybe you can help me

lol @ thinking it's black magic

you just lost the draw

you just so happen to be "unattractive".

no cause, no reaosn, no god.

You were cursed with a bad personality

I don't know what causes incel life, maybe karma. But you can use magic to change it.

to lift that curse you'll need some surgeries

im srsly contemplating rn

are there any curses that would destine someone to die virgin? if you know anything about occultism pls tell me

I remember @LastGerman and @thebuddhacel discussing black magic in some thread so maybe you can help me

Hmm I have been thinking about this topic quite a bit recently. If you want to say a prayer it is nothin but an invocation to an entity. So, in the end it does not really matter if you want to summon a demon or pray to an archangel because it is the same. There is no good or evil. The thing is, back in time there might me something similar to magic, real spellcasting.

Specially if we look of how people in the past treated the dead. For example Mos Teutonicus:
''The process of mos Teutonicus began with the cadaver being dismembered[3] to facilitate the next stage in the process, in which the body parts were boiled in water or wine[3] for several hours.[2] The boiling had the effect of separating the flesh from the bone. Any residual was scraped from the bones, leaving a completely clean skeleton.[2] Both the flesh and internal organs could be buried immediately, or preserved with salt in the same manner as animal meat.[3] The bones, and any preserved flesh, would then be transported back to the deceased's home for ceremonial interment.''

They believed in the end of the days that the dead will once again rise up and fight.

But what I wanted to try out is to drink some holy water though. Whatever it takes...

to lift that curse you'll need some surgeries

Or just enough strength.

Last edited:
Hmm I have been thinking about this topic quite a bit recently. If you want to say a prayer it is nothin but an invocation to an entity. So, in the end it does not really matter if you want to summon a demon or pray to an archangel because it is the same. There is no good or evil. The thing is, back in time there might me something similar to magic, real spellcasting.

Specially if we look of how people in the past treated the dead. For example Mos Teutonicus:
''The process of mos Teutonicus began with the cadaver being dismembered[3] to facilitate the next stage in the process, in which the body parts were boiled in water or wine[3] for several hours.[2] The boiling had the effect of separating the flesh from the bone. Any residual was scraped from the bones, leaving a completely clean skeleton.[2] Both the flesh and internal organs could be buried immediately, or preserved with salt in the same manner as animal meat.[3] The bones, and any preserved flesh, would then be transported back to the deceased's home for ceremonial interment.''

They believed in the end of the days that the dead will once again rise up and fight.

But what I wanted to try out is to drink some holy water though. Whatever it takes...
this has more to do with undead coming back to life and going ER, I'm talking about being cursed like by a witch or something.

have you done a lot of research in occultism? I was planning to out of boredom tbh

Truth is, the game was rigged from the start
Pepegun

this has more to do with undead coming back to life and going ER, I'm talking about being cursed like by a witch or something.

have you done a lot of research in occultism? I was planning to out of boredom tbh

I am not sure if there is a specific curse to it. But this is why I mentioned holy water in the first place. Perhaps it will purify us. What we may need is a biological stimuli.

I am not sure if there is a specific curse to it. But this is why I mentioned holy water in the first place. Perhaps it will purify us. What we may need is a biological stimuli.
how do you acquire this holy water?

what other biological stimuli can you use and how do you acquire them?

also I need to do extensive research on this topic, can you tell me where I could find info on this?

how do you acquire this holy water?

I thought about to contact the local church for some holy water.

what other biological stimuli can you use and how do you acquire them?

This is why I mentioned Mos Teutonicus. Perhaps we could eat 800 year old entrails of fallen holy-like people. But this is not very likely tough. But the idea of it, is linked to mythology like Zagreus and Dionysus.

also I need to do extensive research on this topic, can you tell me where I could find info on this?

Sometimes even on Wikipedia there might be some pages to it. But regarding occultism and rituals I read pages all over the place. From Lebor Gabala Erenn to the Key of Solomon.

There are really interesting texts, like in Lebor Gabala Erenn. People chewing on meat/flesh, consuming it and then dreaming 9 days long to talk with entities or even gods.
@CelticTruecel

Regarding sources, somebody else here mentioned Franz Bardon before. Years ago I started to read the book Initiation into Hermetics. But is is nothing very occult, it is more basic and the first pages were about the elemental forces if I remember correctly. So, there is nothing about real magic, curses or incantation in it.

Last edited:
Today I was thinking about whether or not being or becoming ugly is a curse or a sign God doesn't like you. I'm not sure.

Sometimes even on Wikipedia there might be some pages to it. But regarding occultism and rituals I read pages all over the place. From Lebor Gabala Erenn to the Key of Solomon.

There are really interesting texts, like in Lebor Gabala Erenn. People chewing on meat/flesh, consuming it and then dreaming 9 days long to talk with entities or even gods.
@CelticTruecel

Regarding sources, somebody else here mentioned Franz Bardon before. Years ago I started to read the book Initiation into Hermetics. But is is nothing very occult, it is more basic and the first pages were about the elemental forces if I remember correctly. So, there is nothing about real magic, curses or incantation in it
thanks for telling me tbh

Yes. All of us wERe

what kind of magic?

Not exactly magic, but start reading the work from Neville Goddard. I've seen people also changing their appearance with qigong, would be good a read too.

I believe in black magic, I just don’t know how much power it actually holds over someone. Like if you where cursed how much effect would that curse really have over you.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back