Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Was I rude to these fat, ugly, pigs at work?

B

bcroger

Major
★★
These clinically obese women at work were talking about food as they often do. I walked by and made a lighthearted joke and said "You guys are always talking about hamburgers. Its making me hungry" and laughed/smiled. Was this a rude gesture?

No, it was based.

Dnr but no you were based

Sounds fine to me. Although you may have “negged” them a little by implying they eat a lot. :chad:

These clinically obese women at work were talking about food as they often do. I walked by and made a lighthearted joke and said "You guys are always talking about hamburgers. Its making me hungry" and laughed/smiled. Was this a rude gesture?
no

Based and not rude but some most likely post wall obese HR cunt would disagree and want you fired.

it was kind to remind them theyre whales, ultimately improving their life
if their feelings got hurt its their fault

No i often do similar.

First of all I wouldn't talk to them in the first place because anything you say or do can be seen as a sexual harassment lawsuit you better just not talk to them with the exception of some kind of business oriented circumstance women are all evil and will use their power to screw men they find creepy over

There's one obese foid at my workplace who is always taking sick leave kek I dunno if she's faking it or it's obesity related

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back