Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Washing hands after bathroom is ultimate cope

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine washing hands after using bathroom. Bacterias are everywhere jfl they will always be on your hands. Foids don’t care if you hand wash jfl it’s a retard trait washing your hands.

There’s no hand washing for your face. You are not entitled to hand washing

I cope by washing my hands.
My entire fucking room is deep cleaned and to the T and I still don't have a singular toilet sucking my dick.
Fuck the jews.

imagine washing hands or brushing teeth

My entire fucking room is deep cleaned and to the T and I still don't have a singular toilet sucking my dick.
Fuck the jews.
Yep it’s cope

Teeth rotting, not washing hands... nope, not for me.

Fuck the jews.
Better than living around dirtiness.

nah i need to wash them to play guitar , roll my joints , cook my food when i start my looksmaxxing diet

IT is drooling over this post, they'll get a rush of adrenaline from that sweet sweet karma, which we all know to be more addictive than heroin. They'll snort while laughing replying to their fellow cuck about le filthy inkwell
IT is retards. I washed hands for years before and it did nothing

I always thought the same thing. Normaltards will wash their hand and then touch the bathroom door handle as if it isn't covered with fecal matter.

I always thought the same thing. Normaltards will wash their hand and then touch the bathroom door handle as if it isn't covered with fecal matter.
There’s fecal particles everywhere they don’t do shit

Particles always

I wash my hands because the water feels nice on my hands

IT is drooling over this post, they'll get a rush of adrenaline from that sweet sweet karma, which we all know to be more addictive than heroin. They'll snort while laughing replying to their fellow cuck about le filthy inkwell

It stops your hands from smelling bad

Imagine washing hands after using bathroom. Bacterias are everywhere jfl they will always be on your hands. Foids don’t care if you hand wash jfl it’s a retard trait washing your hands.

There’s no hand washing for your face. You are not entitled to hand washing
Agreed

I piss in the sink and wash the hand I touched my dick with

Foids take a bunch of Chad and Tyrone dicks in all their holes. And the foids lick Chad's assholes, then go and make out with other Chads and Tyrones.

Foids take a bunch of Chad and Tyrone dicks in all their holes. And the foids lick Chad's assholes, then go and make out with other Chads and Tyrones.
They wash hands?

Do not insult me it’s not disgusting

Your Thread is a good metaphor for futile efforts in life. Just as washing hands doesn’t change one’s inherent attractiveness or success in romantic relationships, many actions people take in life are ultimately meaningless in the face of unchangeable genetic features.