Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Wasted 7 years of my life with "self improvement"

made a promise to myself that when I started university, I would be really social, hit on girls, all that shit,
I did that too when I went to college. I convinced myself that if I just tried and put myself out there, all of my past rejections and all those nights spent alone would evaporate and I'd ascend. Seeing as I am still here, you can see how that turned out

And just think, in a mere 7 seconds Chad can have more pussy than you in your entire 7 years of "self improvement."

Our lives are predetermined by genetics and environment/society. There is little you can do to improve your life. Humans don’t like the idea that are powerless to alter and improve themselves and their lives so they invented free will.

Fuck man, I hate lifting, I just do it to not get fat. I probably like cardio more, which is also harder for me

If I didn't have a decent frame I would never even bother, honestly

Gym is really only a multiplier, and often times (most times), it's a failo because dudes who "bulk up" just get fat and put on facial bloat which is a huge fail

even guys on steroids who bulk slowly get bloated as fuck

And just think, in a mere 7 seconds Chad can have more pussy than you in your entire 7 years of "self improvement."
:feelsrope:
Our lives are predetermined by genetics and environment/society. There is little you can do to improve your life. Humans don’t like the idea that are powerless to alter and improve themselves and their lives so they invented free will.
Remove the "environment/society" part and I agree

even guys on steroids who bulk slowly get bloated as fuck
I think the best way to "gymmax" is to just eat normally (assuming normal means maintenance and not binging) and just lifting with some cardio. Unless your genes are total garbage, you'll get a bit more muscular without getting fat.

Self improvement does nothing if you're a truecel, I tried self improving for 8 years and it didn't do anything.

Although we like to tell ourselves that we want "pussy" the reality is that we want validation. If pussy was everything then we would be happy fucking fleshlights
Highest IQ comment ever. I am SO far over sex, it means less to me than than the can of Coke zero I'm drinking, all any of us, except the virgins, want is validation.
A sense of value, sense of belonging.

Highest IQ comment ever. I am SO far over sex, it means less to me than than the can of Coke zero I'm drinking, all any of us, except the virgins, want is validation.
Women don't get it because they never had to live like us, they always had their families treating them like princesses, they always had a lot of friends, both male and female, they never felt alone or unwanted. They are like a fatass telling a starving person that food is not a big deal and that person is not entitled to food.

I've never tried self improvement because I always knew it would be a waste of time.

Were you so bad you were learning from guys like this?

actually its an extremely low IQ comment. A fleshlight is a fake pussy, it isn't an actual pussy. That's like saying that eating a plastic model banana is the same as eating an actual banana.

Inceldom has to do with being Involuntarily Celibate (SEXLESS). It has nothing to do with validation. Stop projecting
your own egotistical desires onto the rest of us.

Here's why female validation isn't valuable
FEMALE VALIDATION:
A lot of incels hold on to multiple concepts that contradict eachother.

They believe things about women related to evolution psychology that devalue their existence (they are genetically hardwired to be hypergamous, inherently selfish, etc), while at the same time they value their validation and what they think of them, those are two contradictory concepts, if women are as bad as the black pill tells us, and we truly believe it, then there is no reason to value anything they think.

Its completely contradictory to both acknowledge that women are basically instinct driven and illogical, and yet somehow value whether or not they admire you or think highly of you. They are basically like an AI running lines of code, would you care if an AI, something that has no true concept of reality and merely does what its "code" dictates, cares about you? (I doubt it).

Of what value is its evaluation of you, when it has no true sense of self. How can you devalue women as an existence, while at the same time claiming that their evaluation of you is something that matters (do you see the obvious contradiction yet?).

That would be like me saying I have a broken mirror, yet I trust its ability to give me an accurate reflection. One should only value the evaluation given by someone relative to how much they value the logical integrity of said person, in other words, if you truly believe everything the black pill says, then by valuing female validation, aren't you putting stake in the competency of a group of individuals, you yourself deem as incompetent?

Last edited:
I've wasted 15, half of my life since I'm thirty
11 years of ldar for me, since i quilted adult education center, i was 18 back then.

Women don't get it because they never had to live like us, they always had their families treating them like princesses, they always had a lot of friends, both male and female, they never felt alone or unwanted. They are like a fatass telling a starving person that food is not a big deal and that person is not entitled to food.
Man so true, it's like you're living my life. Women have had so much validation cos all they need to do when they go out is literally bat their eyelids at a guy, and maybe arch their back a bit, and they can get sex with any guy that very night.

I have actually tried explaining this to foids using your fat fuck and the homeless starving guy analogy on multiple occasions
actually its an extremely low IQ comment. A fleshlight is a fake pussy, it isn't an actual pussy. That's like saying that eating a plastic model banana is the same as eating an actual banana.

Inceldom has to do with being Involuntarily Celibate (SEXLESS). It has nothing to do with validation. Stop projecting

Maybe if you broke that down into plain English I would respond

If someone made a fleshlight that felt exactly like a pussy then would you be happy? You seem pretty low IQ yourself.
It is also especially low IQ to think that just because there is no LOGICAL sense to want something, then you will instantly feel no EMOTIONAL or PRIMITIVE desires towards it.

Is there any LOGICAL value on having a conversation with a friend? Not really, but it has EMOTIONAL value. You people like to pretend that you are not a person, just a robot.
Of course I know female opinions do not matter, I know they are dumb, have no empathy and could never really love anyone, does that make my brain instantly rewire itself to stop craving female attention? Of course not, that's not how it works. Knowing a behavior is irrational does not make you instantly stop with the behavior. This is why addictions exist.

Last edited:

Also, the only reason you chase after validation in the first place is DUE TO SOCIALIZATION

In the past A woman was often married to a man of her father's choosing, marriages were facilitated for the purpose of creating alliances between 2 houses/families, the woman literally had no choice for the most part, she had to marry whomever her father gave her off to. Obviously in the overwhelming majority of cases the woman wasn't sexually attracted to the man to whom she had no choice but to marry (unless the man was Chad which is the exceptional case). So if validation is so important, how come the men of the past were able to live without it?

Female validation is something MEN OF THE MODERN ERA are SOCIALLY INDOCTRINATED to chase after. Prostrating oneself on one knee and begging a woman to spend the rest of her life with you is something relatively new to the history of mankind. Yet you idiots are acting like this was the case throughout all of human history. Men of the past weren't pussy beggars like you lot, they married women for political reasons and if you even go back far enough, women were being raped meaning the men didnt give a shit about whether the woman liked them or not, they didnt give a shit about validation unlike the cucked men of today.

I'm not expecting a reply, i know this information is too much for your pea-sized brain to process. I know you're a low IQ drooling retard who will keep endlessly pining for "muhhhhh female validation," without realizing that its illogical for the reasons i pointed out
Maybe if you broke that down into plain English I would respond

You're acting as if im speaking in Arabic or Japanese or someshit. Anyone can see that what i wrote is in plain english, language isn't the issue, it's your IQ

Last edited:
Also, the only reason you chase after validation in the first place is DUE TO SOCIALIZATION
Not true, WE chase validation because WE are not having our emotional needs met (good LTR, good family, friends, etc) and I say WE because that includes you, stop lying to yourself that you don't care about what other people think, people who say this are the ones who care the most

In the past A woman was often married to a man of her father's choosing, marriages were facilitated for the purpose of creating alliances between 2 houses/families, the woman literally had no choice for the most part, she had to marry whomever her father gave her off to. Obviously in the overwhelming majority of cases the woman wasn't sexually attracted to the man to whom she had no choice but to marry (unless the man was Chad which is the exceptional case). So if validation is so important, how come the men of the past were able to live without it?
Because they had respect from others, a family to take care of and were not seen as worthless subhumans like most men are now. We already received validation, and a woman who cooks your food, take care of your kids and have sex with you is giving you validation even though she is not attracted to you.

Female validation is something MEN OF THE MODERN ERA are SOCIALLY INDOCTRINATED to chase after. Prostrating oneself on one knee and begging a woman to spend the rest of her life with you is something relatively new to the history of mankind. Yet you idiots are acting like this was the case throughout all of human history. Men of the past weren't pussy beggars like you lot, they married women for political reasons and if you even go back far enough, women were being raped meaning the men didnt give a shit about whether the woman liked them or not, they didnt give a shit about validation unlike the cucked men of today.
For the same reason a man without food for many days will start getting desperate for food, the same happens to a man who spends months or years in social isolation when it comes to validation from others. Telling yourself you don't care about food will not make you feel less hungry, the same way saying you don't care about others opinions will not make you stop caring. You are delusional, you think all we want is a pussy to fuck, if that was true this forum would not even exist because we would be happy with masturbation, since we can have an orgasm by ourselves with no problem. Sure, modern society is trash and ruins everything, but the desire to belong is an instinct, its not "socialized" into you.

I'm not expecting a reply, i know this information is too much for your pea-sized brain to process. I know you're a low IQ drooling retard who will keep endlessly pining for "muhhhhh female validation," without realizing that its illogical for the reasons i pointed out
Maybe if you had one single good argument then that would be true.

You're acting as if im speaking in Arabic or Japanese or someshit. Anyone can see that what i wrote is in plain english, language isn't the issue, it's your IQ
Can't say for certain, but pretty sure I IQ mog you from Miami to Ibiza, however that not withstanding I am not disagreeing with you.

The world went crazy, it started to humanise foids, and the culture of foids being used like they previously were, and the whole simp version of marriage rather than social / political alliance, is now gone, regardless.

I'm sure the instigators of this would now look back if they were here and regret it. You just need to look at any bar or nightclub and see what society has become to realise what a joke it is, the way women have power over men due to make up and clothes, the fact women are now able to practice body recomposition, it's all a joke.

Also the bigger issue is men are pretty much devoting their entire time to simping or chasing validation, they aren't putting any effort into innovation anymore, which is even worse.

So yes, validation is a social construct, but we live in a society, so if you want to ignore this go ahead, just go be a MGTOW and drive around the Midwest on a harley, meanwhile 44yr old chads are bragging to mid 20s foids about how many girls they fucked, go think about that while filling her up

I did that too when I went to college. I convinced myself that if I just tried and put myself out there, all of my past rejections and all those nights spent alone would evaporate and I'd ascend. Seeing as I am still here, you can see how that turned out

I had that delusion too when I started university. Incels think they can 'start again' in a place where nobody knows them yet, but somehow 'highschool hierarchy' has a very pernicious tendency to reproduce itself. Things get even worse after university/grad school.

The popular kids in HS will be at the center of uni life as well, will be in all the desirable university clubs/frats and have the desirable side jobs in university bars - while normies continue to orbit the center and the genetic garbage remains on the outer rings. Living far away from campus or the city center (whatever is desirable) forced to work warehouse jobs, delivering newspapers in suburbs etc.

General rule is that middle/high school is a microcosm for the rest of your life. Unless you have crazy technicial skills and the autism and motivation to maxx them out and become an engineer with unique and marketable skills you can escape inceldom by betabuxxing - otherwise you are fucked for life.

Social life is a set of concentric circles and as incel you were born on the outskirts, are on the outskirts and remain on the outskirts. Resources and opportunities usually spawn in the center and after chads/staceys, chadlites/beckies, high tier normies, normies, failed normies (in this order) feast on them, incels get to enjoy the scraps.

1200px-Concentric_circles_isotropy.svg.png

Last edited:
Not true, WE chase validation because WE are not having our emotional needs met (good LTR, good family, friends, etc) and I say WE because that includes you, stop lying to yourself that you don't care about what other people think, people who say this are the ones who care the most

This is exhibit A of projection. No, you shouldn't say WE, because I (and other real blackpillers) have killed our emotions. We aren't seeking EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT (love, happiness, validation), we are seeking PHYSICAL FULFILLMENT (sex, material resources). Caring about what other people think about you is an indicator of being an egoist, not all of us base our satisfaction in life based on the opinions or judgements of others, we do what pleases us and act in accordance to our needs/wants without caring what anyone else thinks.

Because they had respect from others, a family to take care of and were not seen as worthless subhumans like most men are now. We already received validation, and a woman who cooks your food, take care of your kids and have sex with you is giving you validation even though she is not attracted to you.

JFL dude you are conflating a man being PHYSICALLY SATISFIED (through SEX and MATERIAL RESOURCES) with the man being EMOTIONALLY SATISFIED. All there is in life is PHYSICAL SATISFACTION, MENTAL SATISFACTION IS AN ILLUSION.

I’ll never understand why rich and wealthy people commit suicide (other than if they went bankrupt). Chester Bennington (Linkin Park), Robin Williams, Avicii (just to name a few) are exhibit A of what I am talking about.

They had the money for living in the most luxurious of homes, driving the most classy cars, wearing clothing of the most expensive and reputed “brands”, eating at the finest restaurants in the world, travelling FIRST-CLASS or on PRIVATE JETS. Yet the only reason they killed themselves is because they were FOOLED into believing that there was more to the world than SURVIVAL and PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT! They were EGO-driven, so they thought of themselves as “beings” who are above animals, beings who are “superior” to animals of other species just by virtue of being ‘human’, and that humans must have a “higher purpose” to achieve in life beyond mere SURVIVAL and PHYSICAL ENJOYMENT, hence they were seeking MENTAL FULFILLMENT by pursuing EMOTIONS of “happiness”,“love”, “validation” etc. So upon inevitable failure in attaining VIRTUAL REWARDS, none of which ACTUALLY EXIST in the ‘REAL WORLD,’ they saw no point in living and decided to prematurely end their own lives.

For the same reason a man without food for many days will start getting desperate for food, the same happens to a man who spends months or years in social isolation when it comes to validation from others. Telling yourself you don't care about food will not make you feel less hungry, the same way saying you don't care about others opinions will not make you stop caring.

False comparison, you are comparing a MENTAL WANT with a PHYSICAL NEED. You literally need food to survive, you don't need validation to survive though.

You are delusional, you think all we want is a pussy to fuck, if that was true this forum would not even exist because we would be happy with masturbation, since we can have an orgasm by ourselves with no problem. Sure, modern society is trash and ruins everything, but the desire to belong is an instinct, its not "socialized" into you.

Validation is just the prerequisite to what we really want, SEX. Nobody actually wants validation, we want sex, but incels like yourself have deluded themselves into chasing after the prerequisite to the goal (validation) rather than goal itself (sex), while ironically calling me delusional JFL.

If all you need to be satisfied with your life is validation, would you be content in entering into a SEXLESS relationship with a foid who constantly tells you that she "loves" you and who consistently validates your existence? Or would you enter a relationship where the foid has literally no desire towards you and is only there for the material resources you can provide her, but you can get consistent access to sex.

Of course an egoist like yourself would choose the first option because all you would care about is satisfying your EGO. Whereas in my case, seeing as though i've killed my ego, i would only care about satisfying the needs/wants of my BODY. Mental satisfaction doesn't mean shit to me, im not chasing VIRTUAL GOALS, im chasing goals which exist in the REAL WORLD.

And yeah no shit masturbation isnt a replacement for sex, seeing as though masturbation is just the act of SIMULATING SEX, it isn't the ACTUAL THING.

This is exhibit A of projection. No, you shouldn't say WE, because I (and other real blackpillers) have killed our emotions. We aren't seeking EMOTIONAL FULFILLMENT (love, happiness, validation), we are seeking PHYSICAL FULFILLMENT (sex, material resources). Caring about what other people think about you is an indicator of being an egoist, not all of us base our satisfaction in life based on the opinions or judgements of others, we do what pleases us and act in accordance to our needs/wants without caring what anyone else thinks.

You didn't killed shit, right now you are like an overly emotional woman, you are much more emotional than me, in fact.

And like I already said, telling yourself something will not make it true, you can pretend its true, lie to yourself, but deep inside you are a person like any other and you need emotional fulfillment. Sure you can numb yourself with whatever cope you have but this will always crush you from the inside, no matter how much of a "real blackpiller" you are.

"If you care, you are X"

So? I don't care about what you call people who supposedly care more than you, our brain is not a machine that we can open and rewire anyway we want, it has deeply rooted, primitive mechanisms that we have ZERO control over.

JFL dude you are conflating a man being PHYSICALLY SATISFIED (through SEX and MATERIAL RESOURCES) with the man being EMOTIONALLY SATISFIED. All there is in life is PHYSICAL SATISFACTION, MENTAL SATISFACTION IS AN ILLUSION.

Cope. You think psychological needs are "an illusion"? That they were created by society? Do you think all men are brainwashed into wanting affection and love? The only reason the men in the past didn't care about these things is because they already had them, they had a family to raise, children to love, were treated with respect, valued as men, etc.

Treat a man like garbage his whole life and he will crave love and affection because its something he never had.

False comparison, you are comparing a MENTAL WANT with a PHYSICAL NEED. You literally need food to survive, you don't need validation to survive though.

Spoken like a true cucked redditor. Sometimes I wonder whether you are this stupid or just pretending. Sure I will not die because I am isolated, hated and treated like garbage by everyone else, but this is still a requirement for mental health, and therefore a PSYCHOLOGICAL NEED because you can't be mentally healthy while living life like a robot, we are not purely logical robots.

Validation is just the prerequisite to what we really want, SEX. Nobody actually wants validation, we want sex, but incels like yourself have deluded themselves into chasing after the prerequisite to the goal (validation) rather than goal itself (sex), while ironically calling me delusional JFL.

If that was true (which is not) you would be satisfied with a realistic sexdoll, but that is not the case. The simple fact you have over 2000 posts here is enough proof that you want much more than simply a warm pussy to fuck. You would be glad fucking escorts if all this bullshit you are coping with was true.

If all you need to be satisfied with your life is validation, would you be content in entering into a SEXLESS relationship with a foid who constantly tells you that she "loves" you and who consistently validates your existence? Or would you enter a relationship where the foid has literally no desire towards you and is only there for the material resources you can provide her, but you can get consistent access to sex.

If a bitch only wants my money and never have sex with me, then I get no validation, if she was an actual wife who cooked for me, raised kids with me and all that shit then I would have emotional validation. But being sexually satisfied is not something that you even need a woman for, you can just masturbate until you numb your dick, you will not even care about sex after that. But a woman who clearly doesn't like you or do anything for you is like a "friend" who hates you but pretend to like you because they want something from you, would you call that an actual friend? Do you think a "friend" like this would fulfill our emotional need for companionship?

Of course an egoist like yourself would choose the first option because all you would care about is satisfying your EGO. Whereas in my case, seeing as though i've killed my ego, i would only care about satisfying the needs/wants of my BODY. Mental satisfaction doesn't mean shit to me, im not chasing VIRTUAL GOALS, im chasing goals which exist in the REAL WORLD.

Your ego is not only alive but it is colossal as well. Do you think people who killed their ego insult others to look cool on an online forum like you do? Do you think people who killed their ego and don't care about validation want so bad to look like you are right? If you actually didn't care about validation you would not even have created an account here. You would be out there being happy with escorts, sexdolls, etc. and you would have no need to try to look cool by insulting others and show how wrong you think they are.

And yeah no shit masturbation isnt a replacement for sex, seeing as though masturbation is just the act of SIMULATING SEX, it isn't the ACTUAL THING.

You ignored the question I made before. Would you stop caring about sex if they made a realistic fleshlight?

What about a realistic sexdoll? Would you feel good enough by fucking that, considering it felt like the body of a real woman? You are a delusional MSTOW if you believe any of this.

If someone made a fleshlight that felt exactly like a pussy then would you be happy?

You seem to be operating on the false premise that what makes sex enjoyable is to female your penis in a "real hole", maybe you should trying paying for it once and you'll see there's a lot more to it and it doesn't matter how real they make a vagina, its the entire experience of sex, and most importantly being in the position of dominance as a male that is so sexually gratifying

What makes sex great is the body heat, the sweating, the panting, the moaning, the absolute submission of a woman's body for your use, the feeling of dominance, not "muh emotional connection" which you seem to be arguing is the thing that's "missing" from the equation, which is why your argument stops at - "if a fleshlight felt real you still wouldn't be happy"

No shit idiot, having a realistic wet hole to stick your dick in doesn't come close to imitating the sexual experience, there's something different about sticking your dick into a woman's hole and looking at her face, and how she reacts to you doing it, there's always this hint of concern and even a slight bit of embarrassment (even for whores), because its a very invasive and personal thing

The reason why you idiots think the best "physical" parts about sex stops at "muh dick in wet hole" and everything else is emotional, is because you haven't had sex, you've created a self fulfilling prophecy, its confirmation bias 101, you refuse to pay for sex to find out how wrong you are, so you can always think you are right and not have your entire world flipped upside down, because once you experience it, you won't be able to tell yourself anymore - "A fleshlight is good enough"

Not true, WE chase validation because WE are not having our emotional needs met

There is no such thing as "emotional needs", your perspective is what was SOCIALIZED INTO YOU FROM BIRTH, and you can't break your programming

Do you ever ask yourself why is it thousands of years ago men were just raping and claiming women for their wives if they just craved love and validation so much

If these desires are hardwired into our dna, and has nothing to do with socialization, why is it, it was so easy for men to ignore those cravings IN TIMES WHERE LAWS AND POLICE OFFICERS CONVENIENTLY DIDN'T HAVE MUCH INFLUENCE AND POWER?

You are fooling yourself, I made a thread about the nonsense you are talking about already

Last edited:
You seem to be operating on the false premise that what makes sex enjoyable is to female your penis in a "real hole", maybe you should trying paying for it once and you'll see there's a lot more to it and it doesn't matter how real they make a vagina, its the entire experience of sex, and most importantly being in the position of dominance as a male that is so sexually gratifying

What makes sex great is the body heat, the sweating, the panting, the moaning, the absolute submission of a woman's body for your use, the feeling of dominance, not "muh emotional connection" which you seem to be arguing is the thing that's "missing" from the equation, which is why your argument stops at - "if a fleshlight felt real you still wouldn't be happy"

No shit idiot, having a realistic wet hole to stick your dick in doesn't come close to imitating the sexual experience, there's something different about sticking your dick into a woman's hole and looking at her face, and how she reacts to you doing it, there's always this hint of concern and even a slight bit of embarrassment (even for whores), because its a very invasive and personal thing

I don't get it, you are claiming that I am wrong somehow, and proceed to validate my points by telling me there is much more to sex than simply sticking your dick in a hole, which is what I am saying since the very beginning. I never said "emotional connection", not even once, you are just making shit up. I am saying VALIDATION which also include all the things you mentioned which go beyond fucking a pussy.

The reason why you idiots think the best "physical" parts about sex stops at "muh dick in wet hole" and everything else is emotional, is because you haven't had sex, you've created a self fulfilling prophecy, its confirmation bias 101, you refuse to pay for sex to find out how wrong you are, so you can always think you are right and not have your entire world flipped upside down, because once you experience it, you won't be able to tell yourself anymore - "A fleshlight is good enough"

There is much more to sex than penis in vagina, it is what I said, what are you even talking about?

There is no such thing as "emotional needs", your perspective is what was SOCIALIZED INTO YOU FROM BIRTH, and you can't break your programming

Go live on an island, all by yourself, for years, and then tell me there is no such thing as an emotional need.

Do you ever ask yourself why is it thousands of years ago men were just raping and claiming women for their wives if they just craved love and validation so much

If these desires are hardwired into our dna, and has nothing to do with socialization, why is it, it was so easy for men to ignore those cravings IN TIMES WHERE LAWS AND POLICE OFFICERS CONVENIENTLY DIDN'T HAVE MUCH INFLUENCE AND POWER?

You are fooling yourself, I made a thread about the nonsense you are talking about already

Like I already said (but you didn't bother reading my other posts) men from the past didn't need female validation because they already had their emotional needs met, by being treated like people, respected, having big sense of belonging to their tribe, etc. all things we men don't have anymore.

I am saying VALIDATION which also include all the things you mentioned which go beyond fucking a pussy

So you are saying something emotional then, because validation is an emotional thing, an ego thing, the things I were describing happen independent of being validated, the feeling of dominating someone doesn't require them to approve of it or like you, which is what you guys claim is missing from your life, if anything I said had to do with validation it could not be experienced with whores

Go live on an island, all by yourself, for years, and then tell me there is no such thing as an emotional need

This is a retarded argument, I'd also not have access to good food, entertainment, sex, etc

How about I get locked in a chamber with decent room size, access to internet and cable, toilet facilities and a realistic sex android, I'd have no problem ever leaving that room my entire life if everything could be maintained and keep working

Its like its "your thing" to miss the obvious, we don't need other humans for emotional connections, we need other humans to help us satiate our physical desires and to enjoy conveniences

I want to be able to just go to a grocery store and buy food, I want to be able to enjoy sex, I want those things regardless of any emotional connection, if I woke up tomorrow and every human was emotionless and robotic, but they magically just did everything I said, I literally would not care, as long as for some reason their acting abilities remained intact so I could enjoy entertainment with realistic performances lol

men from the past didn't need female validation because they already had their emotional needs met

JFL no, men in the past didn't have to give a fuck about emotions, because society wasn't forcing them to

That’s brutal

If you have to try , it’s over

So you are saying something emotional then, because validation is an emotional thing, an ego thing, the things I were describing happen independent of being validated, the feeling of dominating someone doesn't require them to approve of it or like you, which is what you guys claim is missing from your life, if anything I said had to do with validation it could not be experienced with whores

Validated is how you feel towards what other people do, it does not mean necessarily being liked or worshiped.

For example, let's say you win a sports game, seeing the other team frustrated and disapointed at losing is not the same as being liked by them, but you still feel validated, because you feel better about yourself, you feel like you are worth something. A woman can feel pain during sex, which is a bad thing, but its still validation because you feel like you have an huge dick, etc.

Being liked, people giving attention to you, and other things like that are just other examples of validation, which we also want (and JFL if you claim you wouldn't enjoy a girl sucking your dick because she wants to)

This is a retarded argument, I'd also not have access to good food, entertainment, sex, etc

How about I get locked in a chamber with decent room size, access to internet and cable, toilet facilities and a realistic sex android, I'd have no problem ever leaving that room my entire life if everything could be maintained and keep working

Internet? LMAO

You know WHY you come to websites like this and have almost 11 thousand posts? Because you seek validation from others, because you need it. Would you be in the same room, but with video games, movies, etc. but no access to forums or interactions with anyone else? I don't think so.

The simple fact you come here refutes your argument that you don't need validation. Even though we are not talking about female validation, its still the same concept applied to something else.

Its like its "your thing" to miss the obvious, we don't need other humans for emotional connections, we need other humans to help us satiate our physical desires and to enjoy conveniences

I want to be able to just go to a grocery store and buy food, I want to be able to enjoy sex, I want those things regardless of any emotional connection, if I woke up tomorrow and every human was emotionless and robotic, but they magically just did everything I said, I literally would not care, as long as for some reason their acting abilities remained intact so I could enjoy entertainment with realistic performances lol

JFL no, men in the past didn't have to give a fuck about emotions, because society wasn't forcing them to

Society is not forcing us into craving validation, its quite the opposite, actually, I've seen a million times people telling others to stop caring about what other people think, that you should stop seeking validation, etc. which is easier said than done.

You know WHY you come to websites like this and have almost 11 thousand posts? Because you seek validation from others, because you need it

You are projecting your pathetic mindset you are unwilling to change onto others, I came here for information and entertainment, there are users who I PM and have added to my follow list because of the information they have, just because you come here just to "feel connected" doesn't mean the rest of us are just here to waste time

I'm going start trading pretty soon based on information I've been given by these users

Would you be in the same room, but with video games, movies, etc. but no access to forums or interactions with anyone else?

Include the realistic sex android or an actual live in bitch and yes, I would stay in that room

Are you seriously fucking telling me if someone was going to put you in a room like that FOR FREE, you'd refuse to go in BECAUSE YOU WANT TO TALK TO OTHER VIRGINS ONLINE?

You have to be fucking retarded

The simple fact you come here refutes your argument that you don't need validation

Sorry bud, were not all here for the same reason

Notice most users "request bans", I just up and leave to work on projects when I get tired of trolls and pathetic users like yourself, I don't need to "request" a ban to keep myself from coming here, because I come here for specific users only, users who are on the same path as me and have useful information

You need to stop projecting, and to change your perspective

which is easier said than done.

It really isn't, just stop being an egoist, its confusing for a loser rejected by society to cling to an ego so strongly, you have no reason to even have pride or emotional attachments

I think we all have been there.

The year was 2010, I just finished high school, a virgin, with maybe 2 or 3 friends, total. After having to study Nietzsche for the tests, I actually liked his way of seeing the world, it was acid and dark, there was superior and inferior, people who cope with religion are morons and you can be egotistical and look for yourself. Cool.

I made a promise to myself that when I started university, I would be really social, hit on girls, all that shit, I also started being fooled by PUA scammers like RSD, lurked TheRedPill subreddit, also watched some self-help fools like Elliot Hulse like so many other incels in that era. I would also read cringy blogs like ChateauHeartiste. I had the typical self-help mindset that everything bad that happened to you, and everything good that didn't happen, is 100% your fault, this mindset is not only completely false, it will completely destroy you inside because you will always blame yourself for everything ("if only I could go back in time, I would be popular and have sex because now I know what's up") which is ironic considering you supposedly know everything right now yet you can't have sex to save your life.

The first time I ever heard about the black pill knowledge (also before it got the name) was when ER went ER. I could see myself in him, but I also believed back then that I was good looking (I am not) and I thought ER had the looks but it was his fault for not getting laid (he didn't had the looks and no, it was not his fault)

Anyway, I could only really swallow the blackpill when I watched @FACEandLMS videos back in 2017, those gave me a reality check like I've never felt before, it was like for the first time in my entire fucking life, I could see all pieces falling into place, everything started to make sense, from the day I was born to right now, it was a complete awakening of the mind and soul.

I could finally relax, leave it all behind.

It was not my fault.
Explained exactly like how I felt, when exposed to the blackpill. I was pretty washed into thinking that yeah I might get a girlfriend, after going to college (UK) since school was complete torture and I just felt like death though I held some BKP views since then but were in infancy. College was kind of better than school since I didn't have to see the same people I did during school and things were a bit lax, however, still no qt. Was also getting into self improve but was doing the same thing even during school so there was no difference there, but the aim for me doing it was completely stupid, as I only thought about getting someone instead of doing things for my own benefit, so pretty much I let the desire control me, when it should have been the other way round. Then I got Blackpilled slowly then full on hard during 2018, which was completely world shattering, however, I did tell myself this was expected but my superego just full on went ballistic thinking that it's over so just end yourself.

I even thought about what would have happened if I was BKP during my school years because I already was in a state of negativity, that I felt like dropping away from but copes maintained me from doing anything, also I still held a psychopathic view on things so I just didn't care too much on certain days.

So for a good year and few months till my epiphany, I was just on the dread everday, trying to cope myself and keep on living even when the thought of suicide was constantly lingering in my head, with multiple scenarios. Until I just hit my head one day whilst I fainted and I just realised that all I was doing was one massive trick on my true self, that everything I was thinking and such was nothing but a facade. I just remembered that living the way I am was not just something society had done but was also caused by me and letting them control me into thinking what they thought, when I already know I have my own way of thinking things. I pretty much cucked myself into buying everything these faggots have said and didn't think for myself properly at all. Thus, I'm only ever self improving for myself and I don't know why I should not be allowed to do things for my own. If we were all in the wild, I sincerely doubt I would care what they think about me since I would only just slingshot them and fuck them in return.

These dregs should be lucky that laws were put in place.
That's because you're scared of what occurs if you did question authority or whoever it is. Diogenes was the most laughed at person but didn't care a single dime about what anyone thought of him, instead he laughed at them in return on how the masses take life to seriously for no need. He was right but was also wrong in one thing, which was accepting in letting the simulation control him into thinking that nature is all he needed, when really there was a lot more to learn in this dimension, as well as invent. If everyone thought about LDAR or just cope with the natural world and never do anything new or discover anything else, we might as well call ourselves the physical void, which is the void that existed before the creation of this dimension. Life does get better if you start questioning the idiots in person because A) this will pull a cognitive dissonance and trolls the fuck out of normies and other retards who partake in this tomfoolery simulation and B) shows the true nature of idiots who are pulling the strings if everyone started questioning and confronting. I really don't see being a genetic dead end as some ultimate loss, I more or less so see it as a tool to show the true disgusting nature of "humans" even if we fall for the same vices.

Last edited:
You are projecting your pathetic mindset you are unwilling to change onto others, I came here for information and entertainment, there are users who I PM and have added to my follow list because of the information they have, just because you come here just to "feel connected" doesn't mean the rest of us are just here to waste time

I'm going start trading pretty soon based on information I've been given by these users

Once again creating strawmen because you can't refute any of my points. "Feel connected"? No, you come here for VALIDATION, this is the last time I will repeat myself because you ignored what I wrote and made a strawman of it.You come here for validation, people saying you are right, feeling like you refuted others, etc. It's all validation seeking, just because you call it something else does not mean you are not doing it.

Include the realistic sex android or an actual live in bitch and yes, I would stay in that room

Are you seriously fucking telling me if someone was going to put you in a room like that FOR FREE, you'd refuse to go in BECAUSE YOU WANT TO TALK TO OTHER VIRGINS ONLINE?

You have to be fucking retarded

Unlike you, I actually do have people I care about IRL and I value them, so yes I would not trade them to live like a NEET in an isolated room. Maybe you have nothing to lose and you think being alone in a room with entertainment is all you need, but its all just bullshit cope and if that was true you would not spend so much time interacting with other people online.

Sorry bud, were not all here for the same reason

Notice most users "request bans", I just up and leave to work on projects when I get tired of trolls and pathetic users like yourself, I don't need to "request" a ban to keep myself from coming here, because I come here for specific users only, users who are on the same path as me and have useful information

You need to stop projecting, and to change your perspective

Am I the one projecting here? Look at yourself, look at how you spent over a thousand hours on a forum, do you honestly want me to believe that you did it because you want "information"? Yeah because the best place to obtain information is a forum, not articles, books, courses, etc. Let's pretend the fact you are talking to other people is just a coincidence and that you couldn't care less about talking to others, not even online. It's all about the information

Give me a break. You seek validation, much more than me in fact considering how invested you are in this community, and how much you care about refuting me here, right now.

It really isn't, just stop being an egoist, its confusing for a loser rejected by society to cling to an ego so strongly, you have no reason to even have pride or emotional attachments

You talk as if you have no ego, but here you are trying to defend yours. Can you even say HOW someone can lose their ego? Of course not, not only have you not lost yours, you also believe that you can change your mind simply by knowing that something is right rationally. Which is something that cannot be done.

"Female validation does not matter" OK, cool, now I magically stopped caring! Oh no, wait, that is something that happens subconsciously, its not a choice.

Bitch, if you could simply know something is bad and change your mind, there would be no addicts, there would be no grievance, sadness... not even this forum would exist. Because we would all decide to stop caring.

Yeah because the best place to obtain information is a forum, not articles, books, courses, etc

Actually yes, books and courses are never specific enough, they cover broad topics and they take a lot of time

For example if I want to know whats a good good broker that uses the metatrader 4 platform and has low commissions, I won't find that information in a course or book, if its there, its there hidden beneath a ton of reading

I could of course google, but I'd just stumble upon something I THINK fits what I want rather than a known incel on the same path as I am who KNOWS about what I want and already has the information

Bitch, if you could simply know something is bad and change your mind, there would be no addicts

Wrong, some people choose to be mentally weak because its convenient and comfortable not to try, to just pat yourself on the back, most people will always choose the easier route, that's just a fact of reality, your argument is falsely assuming everyone has the same strength of will so if something is possible we'd all do it

You seek validation, much more than me in fact considering how invested you are in this community, and how much you care about refuting me here, right now

JFL - "You trying to disprove me means you're wrong"

My what a convenient and fallacious argument, so the only way to prove you wrong is to be quiet and accept you are right?

You have to see how fallacious of a stance that is, someone arguing doesn't mean they are seeking validation

If it wasn't entertaining on some level I wouldn't do it, and tbh that's why sometimes I leave the forum for an entire month (like I did recently, I just came back), because talking to you idiots becomes frustrating over time

Lastly, when I'm finished wealthmaxxing I do plan on leaving this forum, and again I won't need a requested ban like guys like yourself do, I'll just leave

But as of right now there are key users who can help me get to where I need to be and coincidentally those users happen to have a similar mindset to me and are also wealthmaxxing

Its funny how that works, all the guys wealthmaxxing are focused on improving their lives and having access to sex (objective things), all the guys obsessed with validation and being loved (subjective things) are either neets or completely given up and accepted being plebs in society

Would you say this phenomenon is a coincidence?

Wrong, some people choose to be mentally weak because its convenient and comfortable not to try, to just pat yourself on the back, most people will always choose the easier route, that's just a fact of reality, your argument is falsely assuming everyone has the same strength of will so if something is possible we'd all do it
No, some people are mentally weaker than others, but its not a choice to be mentally weak. Some people are, some are not.

JFL - "You trying to disprove me means you're wrong"

My what a convenient and fallacious argument, so the only way to prove you wrong is to be quiet and accept you are right?

You have to see how fallacious of a stance that is, someone arguing doesn't mean they are seeking validation

If it wasn't entertaining on some level I wouldn't do it, and tbh that's why sometimes I leave the forum for an entire month (like I did recently, I just came back), because talking to you idiots becomes frustrating over time

Lastly, when I'm finished wealthmaxxing I do plan on leaving this forum, and again I won't need a requested ban like guys like yourself do, I'll just leave

But as of right now there are key users who can help me get to where I need to be and coincidentally those users happen to have a similar mindset to me and are also wealthmaxxing

Its funny how that works, all the guys wealthmaxxing are focused on improving their lives and having access to sex (objective things), all the guys obsessed with validation and being loved (subjective things) are either neets or completely given up and accepted being plebs in society

Would you say this phenomenon is a coincidence?

It's pretty simple really, if you didn't care about what other people think, and you already know about everything, then you would not bother arguing, its obvious, its that simple.

"When I decide to stop, I will, trust me." this is what many addicts tell themselves too.

"When I decide to stop, I will, trust me." this is what many addicts tell themselves too.

Arguing with guys like you isn't "addictive" though nor does anyone get a "high" out of it so your analogy doesn't make sense

Addicts also don't take self approved breaks and then begin again at dates they set, you can't even call it an addiction at that point

Arguing with guys like you isn't "addictive" though nor does anyone get a "high" out of it so your analogy doesn't make sense

Addicts also don't take self approved breaks and then begin again at dates they set, you can't even call it an addiction at that point
Saying its not true will not make it not true.

Tell me how to kill the ego, go ahead. Didn't you completely erased your ego from existence?