Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill watch this suifuel japanese tv show and see how foids act when they see handsome chad

• Thread starter loserkarthusplayer
  • Start date
loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

لا اله الا الله
-
Those foids are literally tee heeing , smiling , giving IOI's left and right entire video JFL another lookism example just watch this shit with subtitles

Wait,but I thought women only like white guys????:dafuckfeels:

Face>Race

Unworthy creatures. Immediately take back all unearned rights, given to them

15694.jpg

Unworthy creatures. Immediately take back all unearned rights, given to them
"You may have used Facebook in a way that our systems consider unusual, even if you didn't mean to.You can post again in 7 days. "

jfl what did you do :lul:

its over for subchang men in asia

It is mostly true for asians but that asian dude is gl so...
JBW br0 it is that ez br0 :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh: :feelsugh:
Chad's have their own race tbh ngl their bones looks very similar all the time

chads of all races tend to have white features tbh
true but false also this guy is 6ft 26 yo look at his pictures ffs one of the best Chang's I've ever seen tbh
97c2d521cccb39d4872cf4a18ea3fe069177d255 hq

just be a tall pretty boy theory. if he was a manlet he would be seen as just a "cute child"

doesnt matter tall handsome white chad will cuck him

seen better changs. youre gay for feminine twinks
rices can almost never pull off the masculine look tbh the only masculine changs are hapa (look up david henney). changs will be better off prettyboymaxxing to attract jb noodles

hes 6'2. if he was 5'6 he would be just your average japanese ricecel
it says 6ft-183cm in the wikipedia bro Idk if he's 6ft2
That's true if he was 5'6 he would be average looking rice but still presumptions doesn't change the facts he's 6ft bro girls are drooling all over him

This just too painful to watch...I literally feel physical pain from watching this.

hes 6'2. if he was 5'6 he would be just your average japanese ricecel
no man. the average ricecel doesnt look anything like that lol in terms of face hes in the 90th percentile (in japan, not the west)

no man. the average ricecel doesnt look anything like that lol in terms of face hes in the 90th percentile (in japan, not the west)
height boosts up your attraction a fuck load. so lets say if you're facially 5-6/10. You're seen as more attractive as a 6ft plus male. id rather be 5/10 6'2 than be a 8/10 5'6 male

They're teeheeing because they see 6ft Chang and his good looks, they'll never do the same to us.

pretty boy look is basically the highest level that a riceman can achieve, and will be deemed as much more attractive than what most posters here think Chang should look like. A super muscular asian guy? nah girls don't dig that in East Asia. But I also think it's because most Asian women have never encountered a White GigaChad who can actually pull off that manly handsome look.

Once they realize that White GigaChad mogs the shit out of Asian pretty boys, noodlewhores will change their taste in man, trust me.

Last edited:
she was gigglin every 3 secs. LMAO

she wanted his cock

Once they realize that White GigaChad mogs the shit out of Asian pretty boys, noodlewhores will change their taste in man, trust me.
its already happening. Korean, Japanese, Chinese are "studying" or on working holiday getting fucked by white chads in chadstralia.

i've seen it with my very own eyes while chadfishing how easy these noodles really are.

pretty boy look is basically the highest level that a riceman can achieve, and will be deemed as much more attractive than what most posters here think Chang should look like. A super muscular asian guy? nah girls don't dig that in East Asia. But I also think it's because most Asian women have never encountered a White GigaChad who can actually pull off that manly handsome look.

depends on the demographic tbh i think prettyboymaxxing as a ricecel works if youre trying to attract jbs but it wont work on foids older than 22

A super muscular asian guy?

height+frame>>face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Muscles

theres no gym for face or height JFL
depends on the demographic tbh i think prettyboymaxxing as a ricecel works if youre trying to attract jbs but it wont work on foids older than 22
if youre tall asian pretty boy it works with fob noodles. westernised nodles want white chad

height+frame>>face>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>daylight>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Muscles

theres no gym for face or height JFL

girls actually hate it when you pack on too much muscles. it's a pure male fantasy to worship muscleheads; most foids don't give a shit and everyday I see tall, skinny dudes slaying with women. face and height are all that matters.

girls actually hate it when you pack on too much muscles. it's a pure male fantasy to worship muscleheads; most foids don't give a shit and everyday I see tall, skinny dudes slaying with women. face and height are all that matters.
Meanwhile this muscular guy is a 43 year old virgin because he's short and has an ugly face.

Ricecels have to go ER more often for massive lols

Seeing how nice everyone is to chang makes me realize that this is why people enjoy going outside and interacting with others. Even working can not be all suffering when people are nice to you. I have never in my entire life gotten anything close to this in my entire life. He's not even doing anything special and he even asked someone after they ordered omu rice if they like omurice. People either give me looks of pity, laugh/smirk at how ugly I am, or mock me for being ugly.

Funniest thing is he would get mogged to hell by a 3/10 white there

I had to stop watching when the foud SQUEALED in delight because he touched her hand. Jfl Id get fired for “harassment of customers”

Tim Chung is gigachang.
Tim Chung is alphamaxxed and masculinitymaxxed tbh I like pretty boy type of chads more though they can get ez JB's

cope not that far he's legit chang bro 9/10 tier

Lol, a 3/10 is a walking god in those countries if he is white, women just hate asian men, for some reason. too feminine, small cocks, no masculinity.

Lol, a 3/10 is a walking god in those countries if he is white, women just hate asian men, for some reason. too feminine, small cocks, no masculinity.
stop coping bro 3/10 white is still not enough 8+/10 chang will mog him to oblivion maybe if he's 5/10 normie tier

I see the tall ricecels with noodles. It’s just because most are manlets.

seen better changs. youre gay for feminine twinks
Jfl at believing the foids are only attracted to super masculine looking men and don't let prettyboys fuck their brains out all the time.

I will not wacth this.

Jfl at believing the foids are only attracted to super masculine looking men and don't let prettyboys fuck their brains out all the time.
Most are tall and decent looking. Don’t have be super masculine to be a slayer.

Wait,but I thought women only like white guys????:dafuckfeels:

Face>Race
when there isnt enough white to go around then face plays a role I still believe a 5/10 white guy would mog him to hell

they couldn't even compose themselves, fuckkkkkkkkkkkk