Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal WATCH THIS VIDEO. Not sure if this is funny or sad, or both bc his looks would help me, and if he were ugly, it wouldn't matter to him

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I recommend you watch the whole vid.

Reason I say "not sure if this is funny or sad, or both" is bc he is unaware, it doesn't matter how he looks. Even if females are attracted to him, he'll never realise that or know about the concepts of relationships and sex... so, despite his looks, he'll never have a gf or sex. Many of us on here (except the fakecels) however, know that his looks will help us more than it does him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A&t=128s

Last edited:
That's Sean O'Pry in an alternate universe.

In another universe, I'm the most attractive guy in the city. In another universe, also, my girlfriend is a big booty Dominican whore (being a pimp myself).

Imagine bashing it with a spiked mace

there'll probably be some foid who will still take care of him. despite his autism he still has chad looks and i don't feel sorry for him at all.

there'll probably be some foid who will still take care of him. despite his autism he still has chad looks
yes, take care of him, but it doesn't make a difference. He doesn't think normally. Did you see what he's watching?
He'll never have the same mindset as a normal person, including us incels. He'll never understand sex, love, etc. He's unaware and severely autistic. He does not have the same desires we do, so it doesn't matter if a foid looks after him or not

i don't feel sorry for him at all.
I never said or implied I feel sorry for him, quite the opposite. I'm angry that he looks like that and it makes no difference to him how he looks, whereas it makes A LOT of difference to me.

there'll probably be some foid who will still take care of him. despite his autism he still has chad looks and i don't feel sorry for him at all.
did you watch the whole vid? Like I said, he is unaware. It doesn't matter to him one little bit if he is alone or not, so it doesn't matter to him if he'll have a foid around him in the future. He'll probably live in a home, it's cheaper than a private caregiver anyway, not that it matters

The Nazis were right to kill these creatures.

This is a really old YouTube video.
And, yeah, he has looks, but he's very low functioning autism, so isn't much of a human.
He's sorta a biological sculpture that can reproduce: all that normies appreciate, looks, and a complete inability to do anything but survive and be sedated.
You just know some girl out there would gladly be his caretaker and cook and provider to have access to those genes.

This is a really old YouTube video.
And, yeah, he has looks, but he's very low functioning autism, so isn't much of a human.
He's sorta a biological sculpture that can reproduce: all that normies appreciate, looks, and a complete inability to do anything but survive and be sedated.
You just know some girl out there would gladly be his caretaker and cook and provider to have access to those genes.
I agree with all of that and never said anything else. Only thing is that her being a caretaker wouldn't do him any good, and very likely not her either. He can't even get hard etc. So I doubt she can "have access to these genes" if I understand you correctly, maybe she will just kiss him

I recommend you watch the whole vid.

Reason I say "not sure if this is funny or sad, or both" is bc he is unaware, it doesn't matter how he looks. Even if females are attracted to him, he'll never realise that or know about the concepts of relationships and sex... so, despite his looks, he'll never have a gf or sex. Many of us on here (except the fakecels) however, know that his looks will help us more than it does him

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jrqpn60d4A&t=128s

Hes GL tho

IQpill, he might even be aware of his current situation but couldn’t express it

View: https://youtu.be/F4XMlhCfp3Q
I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream situation

IMG 6782

Hes GL tho
indeed, but he doesn't even understand the concept of gf, sex, relationships, etc. He'd probably start screaming if anyone, including foids, touches him