Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Watched a movie based on the true story of an incel-looking sERial killER male nurse who murdERed hundreds of patients in hospitals.

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Basically, this male nurse would administER insulin and various drugs into IV bags, which would cause advERse reactions to the patients, ultimately resulting in their deaths.

He went largely undetected for his 16 year careER, until hospital management/staff, patients’ relatives and eventually law-enforcement finally caught onto what was happening.

He confessed to close to 30 murdERs, but he is believed to be responsible for more than 100 murdERs.

You can read more about him hERe:

This is the trailer of the movie I watched (based on the true story):

View: https://youtu.be/e0DQevX-GZs?si=5Nt34460Rn7ER8U6

Can’t seem to add a poll, so let me know in comments. Was this incel-looking sERial killER based? Or was he a piece of shit for targeting weak and vulnERable patients (many of whom wERe eldERly).

Last edited:
Er movie when, i want to see what Faggotflix depicts so i can cringe at it to give a meaning to my miserable existence

Whats the point of targeting the elderly did he mention the cause?

Like i dont get it why would u murder someone whos 80

He's not really Incel looking though, he looks like a very average MTN guy who's just unkempt because of his mental sanity, obviously:

Charles_Cullen_%28mug_shot%29.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back