Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Watched old simpsons. Realized how they conditioned us to be incels and gave foids power.

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
Go watch "a milhouse divided" old episode 15 years ago.

It shows how tv conditioned foids to go for chad and theu can do better.

In it Milhouses mom divorces his dad and instantly finds a rich tall strong chad while the father is made fun of as a betabux divorce and life tumbles. Fired from job, ect.

Imagine little kids watching this and the result is now. I bet these next gen will be much worse with the crap they are exposed too

In pretty much every sitcom (animated or not) with married couples the husbands are useless, incompetent, dumb buffoons that are always fucking everything up and the wives are the "voice of reason" that the husbands foolishly ignore, which ultimately bites him in the ass thus proving her right.

I actually caught an episode randomly the other day and it was about how Lisa picked Nelson over Milhouse or some shit it was pretty blackpilled.

There's some pretty blackpilled simpsons episodes though, there's one where Millhouse becomes a 'bad boy' and starts treating Lisa like shit and then she develops a oneitis for him because of that.

Groening is a cuck watch Futurama. The lead is a useless, dumb weakling while the woman is strong, intelligent, beautiful and great at everything and better than any man. The show never ceases to attack masculinity, it even goes so far as build a strawman caricature of a Chad, all though despite everything Zapp Brannigan is the only person Leela ends up sleeping with, as if the cucks who wrote this subconsciously know how things would work out in real life.

JFL everytime Marge throws Homer out of the house when it was him who worked and gained money to afford it.He is the ultimate cuckold.

And don't let me get started with that episode where that unknown female bloodline of Lisa is all scientists, engineers,doctors,etc whereas all the men were a bunch of dumbasses.

Just imagine how the brainwashed media and leftist scum would have reacted if the episode portrayed the females as the dumb ones.

Thanks Groening :soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Groening is a cuck watch Futurama. The lead is a useless, dumb weakling while the woman is strong, intelligent, beautiful and great at everything and better than any man. The show never ceases to attack masculinity, it even goes so far as build a strawman caricature of a Chad, all though despite everything Zapp Brannigan is the only person Leela ends up sleeping with, as if the cucks who wrote this subconsciously know how things would work out in real life.
The fact Leela ends up sleeping with Zapp despite the fact he’s an idiot and obnoxious asshole is blackpilled tbh, and the fact she consistently rejects nice guy Fry.
Also the fact Zoidberg is disposed for no reason other than the fact he’s a hideous alien.

I actually caught an episode randomly the other day and it was about how Lisa picked Nelson over Milhouse or some shit it was pretty blackpilled.

I remember that one, it was a true demonstration of the Thugpill.

Anyone see Unenchanted? It's his new Netflix series that takes place in a fantasy medieval era. It's cute and parts of it are funny. Like I said before when I'm in chill mode I shut down the political part of my brain. I do it to stay sane. I'm not incel, struggling with money, being alone, unhappy, etc when gaming or watching a show on Netflix. I'm simply enjoying it and being entertained. If I filtered everything through the critical part of myself I'd go nuts.

Watching the episode right now, it's quite funny! Especially the scene where Milhouse's dad gets fired for being single

Lol i saw that one also after it. U see how she cucks orbitor milhouse and chad nelson can really do no wrong and gets kissing action in a day while milhouse has not in years
Lol yeah and these are old shows. New shows show trans and other shit

Last edited:
Go watch "a milhouse divided" old episode 15 years ago.
This was in 1996 during season 8 if anyone is curious, which was actually 22 years before OP's post, and 26 years prior to today.

It shows how tv conditioned foids to go for chad and theu can do better.
In it Milhouses mom divorces his dad and instantly finds a rich tall strong chad while the father is made fun of as a betabux divorce and life tumbles. Fired from job, ect.
Imagine little kids watching this and the result is now. I bet these next gen will be much worse with the crap they are exposed too
I really hope you're not trying to blame Simpsons for foids acting hypergamous like Luann Van Houten, that's pretty silly.

Girls don't upgrade their husbands because they saw it on The Simpsons, they do it because it's in their nature and you see them pining for ideal chads like Barbie+Ken.

Simpsons was merely a blackpilled commentary on foid's hypocritical and unfaithful nature.

You can go back even further and see this in the season 6 episode "Bart's Girlfriend" in 1994 (introducing Jessica Lovejoy) with Lisa pining for the teen Chad working the Library and mocking Ralph

FatLink

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back