Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are a lot more likely to be criminals than Incels are, they have no right to judge us, only God can judge me, sorWHORity girls will burn in HELL

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.
Foto no exif
I posted this before, but it's also relevant here. (PS this foid is still on Quora, you can go insult her there if you want) A sorWHORity girl admits she broke the law during hazing. Underage drinking is also illegal, but the funny thing is, popular social party people do way more drinking than incels do. I drink more in a month these days than I did in a year before I was 21.

So, let's look at it. Most popular foids are in sorWHORities. Most sorWHORities do illegal shit during their initiation/rush/hazing. Most sorWHORities, and even popular foids who aren't in sorWHORities party a lot, which means way more underage drinking than loners like us.

It is not illegal in the USA (where I live) to say hateful and bigoted things on the internet. I am always very careful in all of my posts to make it clear that I do not endorse any violent or illegal activities. I can say NIGGER all I like, I can praise Apartheid all I like, I can call foids inferior all I like, and that is all 100% legal. It's the only good thing about Burgerland. There's a lot that sucks about Burgerland (routine infant circumcision, replacement migration, high drinking age, high taxes, etc...) but the one good thing about living here is I can say all the hateful and bigoted shit I want, and it is 100% legal.

So, let's review. A 20-year-old popular girl is far more likely to be a lawbreaker than a 20-year-old incel (I'm 26 now, just FYI), and also, a foid likely has broken the law much more than an incel has. There were probably about 15-20 times I got drunk before I was 21. For most foids, it was probably 1488 times or more. Also, I never hazed anyone or violated any laws like that. The only law I have ever broken was the underage drinking law, and I am past the statute of limitations for that now.

Princess Kitty, the slut from IncelTears, is also a sex criminal. She has posted videos of her naked pussy pissing outside. That is illegal. Public urination is a form of public indecency, which means that even if she hasn't ever been arrested or charged, she is technically a sex criminal. I have never exposed myself to anyone.

So foids not only break more laws than incels, and break much more serious laws than we do, but they break it with much more frequency. Most foids have violated the age of consent in their states (most foids lose virginity before the legal age of consent), most have violated indecency and exposure laws with drunken public urination, most have violated assault laws with their sorWHORity hazing, and most have violated underage drinking laws much more frequently than we have.

So isn't it funny how society portrays us as a dangerous threat but portrays foids as a valuable part of society? I would never hurt anyone, but most foids think nothing of hurting men during their stupid sorWHORity hazing.

Not all hatred is like Hitler where he tried to kill all the Jews because he hated them. I hate foids, but I would never try to hurt them. I would never break any law or do anything violent. I am like the Gandhi of Incels. I just hate them and try to interact with them as little as possible, whereas foids are actively mean to us. Fuck foids.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

Last edited:
I would like to start this thread with a dedication to Dr. Hendrik Verwoerd, may his memory be a blessing, may the Lord avenge his blood.
I posted this before, but it's also relevant here. (PS this foid is still on Quora, you can go insult her there if you want) A sorWHORity girl admits she broke the law during hazing. Underage drinking is also illegal, but the funny thing is, popular social party people do way more drinking than incels do. I drink more in a month these days than I did in a year before I was 21.

So, let's look at it. Most popular foids are in sorWHORities. Most sorWHORities do illegal shit during their initiation/rush/hazing. Most sorWHORities, and even popular foids who aren't in sorWHORities party a lot, which means way more underage drinking than loners like us.

It is not illegal in the USA (where I live) to say hateful and bigoted things on the internet. I am always very careful in all of my posts to make it clear that I do not endorse any violent or illegal activities. I can say NIGGER all I like, I can praise Apartheid all I like, I can call foids inferior all I like, and that is all 100% legal. It's the only good thing about Burgerland. There's a lot that sucks about Burgerland (routine infant circumcision, replacement migration, high drinking age, high taxes, etc...) but the one good thing about living here is I can say all the hateful and bigoted shit I want, and it is 100% legal.

So, let's review. A 20-year-old popular girl is far more likely to be a lawbreaker than a 20-year-old incel (I'm 26 now, just FYI), and also, a foid likely has broken the law much more than an incel has. There were probably about 15-20 times I got drunk before I was 21. For most foids, it was probably 1488 times or more. Also, I never hazed anyone or violated any laws like that. The only law I have ever broken was the underage drinking law, and I am past the statute of limitations for that now.

Princess Kitty, the slut from IncelTears, is also a sex criminal. She has posted videos of her naked pussy pissing outside. That is illegal. Public urination is a form of public indecency, which means that even if she hasn't ever been arrested or charged, she is technically a sex criminal. I have never exposed myself to anyone.

So foids not only break more laws than incels, and break much more serious laws than we do, but they break it with much more frequency. Most foids have violated the age of consent in their states (most foids lose virginity before the legal age of consent), most have violated indecency and exposure laws with drunken public urination, most have violated assault laws with their sorWHORity hazing, and most have violated underage drinking laws much more frequently than we have.

So isn't it funny how society portrays us as a dangerous threat but portrays foids as a valuable part of society? I would never hurt anyone, but most foids think nothing of hurting men during their stupid sorWHORity hazing.

Not all hatred is like Hitler where he tried to kill all the Jews because he hated them. I hate foids, but I would never try to hurt them. I would never break any law or do anything violent. I am like the Gandhi of Incels. I just hate them and try to interact with them as little as possible, whereas foids are actively mean to us. Fuck foids.

I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid
Even normied know nurses are automatically the most vile and souless of women lol

Even normied know nurses are automatically the most vile and souless of women lol
Nurses play a big role in pushing for little boys to have their genitals mutilated. Fuck foids. All my homies hate foids.

Also, foid criminals tend to get shorter sentences than male criminals, because soyciety prefers foids to men. My misogyny is a form of self-preservation to keep my sanity in this vaginocentric world.

Princess_kitty14 is a stupid slut, who relies on incels to make her famous. No one would care about this fugly slut if she wasn't stealing our content for clout.

Crazy fucking whores

Crazy fucking whores
I hate these niggas more than Nazis.

Foids are maliciously evil.

Incels are opressed and a very small minority lash out

I find young holes in finance and corporate office positions to be much more vile and evil than nurses