Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Watched the Batman

uglycel122

uglycel122

Banned
-
I watched Batman begins now I am going to watch the dark night. Tbh the movie it’s pretty good ngl better than the new age movies. I didn’t even get bored watching Batman

Which one did you watch? The one with Robert Pattinson? The first half was good, second half wasn’t good.

Best Batman films are the Chris Nolan ones. Bane and Joker were incel villains

Which one did you watch? The one with Robert Pattinson? The first half was good, second half wasn’t good.

Best Batman films are the Chris Nolan ones. Bane and Joker were incel villains
I watched the Batman begins now I am watching the dark night

Joker Well GIF - Joker Well Hello - Discover & Share GIFs

spoiler, she isnt

Yeah agreed the new Batman movie is very terrible however the villain of the Batman movie is based
the new one had a incel villain, normies love demonizing us :feelsrope:

Nolan Trilogy is epic.

Have you guys seen the 90s Batman, wondering if it's worth a watch. Dark Knight trilogy was based
I think I watched the one with George Clooney or Val Kilmer when I was really young. I remember I enjoyed it but I don’t remember what happens

Any movie made before 2010 is at least decent.

Really good movie except for all the jewish propaganda they threw in there. Remove catwoman and the movie is 10 times better

I wish there was more scarecrow in that movie but ras al ghul is good villain too

the first movie is better than the 2nd