Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious watching suicide videos brings me a sense of peace

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
when i first saw gore it used to scare and traumatize me, and i wondered how anyone actually could watch this shit. I've seen basically everything there is too see, lots of very gruesome death like cartel torture and shit. Over the years i got really desensitized too it but i never actually enjoyed watching it just because it was hard to accept it was reality. Just like sex, gore is so impossibly difficult to process because ive never seen any of it in real life or been in any tragic situations.

The video that used to bother me the most was the shuaiby suicide, just the raw unfiltered brutality of genuine suicide that was done in such a grim, yet casual fashion totally destroyed my fictional imagination of suicide that I had developed in my mind, as an outside observer of someone terminating their existence, you cant visibly see the emotional trauma they have experienced, they look like totally normal dudes that is until there is a shotgun pointed right up against their head and they pull the trigger with seemingly no hesitation. It truly stuck in the back of my mind for weeks, how the fuck is someone able to totally let go of the will to live let alone be able to construct a joke out of the last moments of their life, it seems unreal.

This all changed when i myself started genuinely considering suicide. I always believed I was destined to be something greater, in fact I had superiority complex for quite some time as a little kid due to my situation and living conditions. But over the years i started realizing i was genetic trash because people no longer treated me like a cute innocent kid, and i quickly realized things were changing for the worst. At 18 I have no friends, my phone is 100% empty, the people I used to talk to on discord have ceased messaging me. My mom doesn't care about me anymore and shows basically no sympathy for me, when im feeling depressed and fucked up instead of bothering to ask me how im doing she will just go on an angry tirade about how im not working hard enough or how its all my fault (shit along these lines).

When i re-watch these suicide videos nowadays they no longer traumatize me, rather the opposite, i feel a sense of peace and comfort that there is a way out of this hell, that there is a permanent solution to this pain, that it'll all be okay. I'm going to make it, just not in life. I dont care about how much of my head is splattered on the floor when i die, because ill be dead and it wont matter. Idk why suicide has to be a sad thing tbh, if your not enjoying life i mean why bother living it.

You sound like Hitler. No really, look up his quote about suicide. He also endured a shitty early life and believe he was chosen for something greater

Tldr

If you like watching suicide videos
You’re a sicko
there’s nothing enjoyable about people in pain ending it

You sound like Hitler. No really, look up his quote about suicide. He also endured a shitty early life and believe he was chosen for something greater

turns out you need good genes for that
Tldr

If you like watching suicide videos
You’re a sicko
there’s nothing enjoyable about people in pain ending it

just read the last paragraph then, its not about suffering its about escaping from this twisted world.

Me too. It gives me motivation to rope.

I don't watch sui videos

Gore videos is what made me start studying mortuary science in college, I want to be a restorative artist and put somebody’s face back together

First time watching a gore video made me uncomfortable. I can handle it now. I feel like we forget how mortal we are.

Based, I watch gore vids practically everyday. It brings me peace knowing I could exit life at moment

gore vids are not disturbing but just surreal to me, the way these retards in the favelas tear people up and laugh is retarded

Post some vids tbh

The fact that we all have the option to commit suicide makes life a bit easier and less worrysome

I detest people, honestly I would enjoy watching people suffering, but who? Animal abusers, abusive women who get permissions to destroy others men's lifes by society. Whenever I watch people abusing animals, I remember that scene of my childhood watching how high school foids kicked a baby dog, and the inner demon out of me comes out, heck I wish I was stronger only to punch foids faces, but I'm this sad puny man who did nothing at that act.

I used to be big into gore vids when I was a teenager. Now that I'm much older, I find that it's all just ugliness to me. I don't need to be reminded of how awful this world is; we all live it daily.