Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

water but how can incels be right wing?

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
I don't get it were the HAVE NOTS in the position of desiring something from the HAVES. the normies and females are the "screw you I got mine" people their the right wingers in this dynamic. the haves telling the have nots to stfu and live with deprivation. spewing the just world fallacy to justify not having any empathy for us. how can incels align with the "your not entitled to anything you loser take responsibility for your own fate" philosophy of the right? jfl.

Politics are useless.They are good only if you use them for your own gain,like corrupt politicians do.

Depends on how you define it but the right is associated with many incel-friendly values like monogamy, free speech and immigration control.

The best is a mixture of leftist belief (help for incels) and rightist belief (control the foids/traditional values)

They're fakecels because they know they have it good financially.

holy shit was my IQ 10 points higher weeks ago? that was well put.

Last edited:
I don't know if I'm right wing, but I hate leftists. Collectivism is retarded. And you lose your freedom that way. Being forced to share.
ok I guess food should just chase chad and leave us out to dry cause freeom. they shouldn't be forced to share their pussys with us. good to know your a bootlicking cuck.

women can sideline incels and chad can horde all the women case 'freedom' right wing retards should be put against a wall.

I’m only considered right wing because Because I’m filled with so much hate.