Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over *WATER WET EDITION*: we werent even supposed to be alive at this point

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Officer
★★★★★
You know, nature has its own special ways of weeding out the inefficient, most defective or just unproper ones of every species.

With that being said, lets number out the ways by which we werent even supposed to be alive right now, and how that simutanously (somewhat) correlates to our dreaded feelings of not wanting to be here right now:

1) the pajem of a lot of tribes in the past simply put the new born babies of the women in their hands and right off the bat decided, simply by analising the physical composition of the baby and deemed him (or not obv) worthy of being alive based on a plethora of charactheristics like: weight, face, if he had all organs in the first place, if he looked autistic or too out of bounds with what the tribe deemed acceptable, etc. With that, he would have thrown like 70% of us into the genetic dumpster...

2) bullying. I hate it, you hate it, we hate it, but its simply natural. Its natures way of seeing who's neurotypical enough to do the tasks that are required of the individual socially, mentally and psychologically and see if he can fit in just enough to not fuck up the tribes functionality. If you couldnt, eventually you would be completely ostracized and forced to live out on your own (expulsion) or be so ashamed of yourself you would either kill yourself or shun yourself voluntarily. I bet women had a lot of saying in that, but thats an educated guess. In that 20% of us would die.

3) wars, diseases, famines. These ones are self explanatory and i dont think i need to actually pass a lot of time explaining them. These are even stronger and effective ways of eliminating whatever rest of us would be left.

Soo, if you are feeling right now like a defective gene wandering through space just waiting for its eventual demise, thats probably because you are.