Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ways Ricecels can self-improve

MasterRaceRice

MasterRaceRice

Grand Dragon of Incels.is
-
1. Be athletic and hit the gym. Stop staying in your house playing the piano and studying. Being a nerd won't get you pussy.
2. Just Yakuza-max bro. It worked well with blacks. Just get dragon tattoos and people will think you're a thug
3. Drop that shitty ,collective, stoic suck up behavior of trying to please people. Learn to be assertive and say "no" at the right time. I'm fucking sick and tired of this attitude of Asians being effeminized and weak. Learn to be aggressive and people will respect you.

Yakuzamaxxing works only if you have a large enough body to be a thug. Good luck intimidating anyone while talking to their chest. :feelskek:

CM937ej

Yakuzamaxxing works only if you have a large enough body to be a thug. Good luck intimidating anyone while talking to their chest. :feelskek:
Brutal, reminds me when I got beat by chinese tourists.

Facetattoo. Trust me.

True, rices are fakecels

Kpopmaxxxing when you young yakuzamaxxxing when you older :feelsaww:

Just tekashi69-max bro
Yesn't.
You don't have to plaster your whole face with wannabe thug tattoos, you'll look stupid, but if you keep it simple, face tattoo is the way to go.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know why not more incels try the facetattoo route.
I'm a wagie, I can't afford to have a facetattoo, but if I was a low inhib neet I would try it.
Facetattoo makes you look intimidating and alpha. It projects that you don't give a fuck, that you make up for your flaws with other quatlities bla bla bla long story short, more incels should go for a facetattoo.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I don't know why not more incels try the facetattoo route.
I'm a wagie, I can't afford to have a facetattoo, but if I was a low inhib neet I would try it.
Facetattoo makes you look intimidating and alpha. It projects that you don't give a fuck, that you make up for your flaws with other quatlities bla bla bla long story short, more incels should go for a facetattoo.
I think it's retarded, and more of a current trend. It will look ridiculous on your face when you're older.

your women will still crave whitecockru not matter what you did though

I think it's retarded, and more of a current trend. It will look ridiculous on your face when you're older.
Bruv, you'll look even more ridiculous if you stay a virgin.