Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ways you can get revenge. Get refunds on Amazon purchase while keeping the item ordered.

uglyduckling

uglyduckling

Banned
-
Instead of shooting and killing a bunch people which will only have you sentenced to life in prison, what are some better ways to exact revenge?

My advice is to order expensive items on your Amazon account and claim it never arrived and demand a refund.

Granted this will only work for the first few times like 3-4 times until Amazon will stop refunding you unless you have a police report.

Buy a PlayStation 5 and do this.

Another thing to do is charge expensive items on your debit card and then call your bank saying it is fraud and get your money back.

This isn't revenge, and neither is killing people. You're not punishing any guilty parties, despite the mental gymnastics you perform to tell yourself that.

This is just defrauding businesses. If you just wanna defraud business and get free stuff, there are easier gymnastics to perform.

This isn't revenge, and neither is killing people. You're not punishing any guilty parties, despite the mental gymnastics you perform to tell yourself that.

This is just defrauding businesses. If you just wanna defraud business and get free stuff, there are easier gymnastics to perform.

How is it not revenge?

It is revenge! You are conning companies that mainly only hire women for high paying easy jobs and promote feminism.

And what easier gymnastics are there to perform to defraud businesses?

Please elaborate.

Scamming Amazon is super easy.

You are full of fucking shit.

What described is perfect revenge.

Killing people is revenge but no suggested since you will be caught and do life in prison.

Elaborate on the easier methods to defraud Amazon?

Oh that’s right, you are full of shit!

Elaborate further on the easier gymnastics to defraud!

You can’t because you are full of shit.

Reject society laws, dogmas, unrespect people, make your law, being a dick...

You are here shitting on my post and methods of revenge, than respond you fucking dumbass.

What’s a better way for revenge and defrauding businesses?

Explain it asshole

This is just a low level crime. Do you expect to topple Bezos or something?

Actually? I know I’ll probably sound like a fed, but how exactly, I got like 200 dollars but the this thing I want is around 800 dollars and I really don’t want to wage for it

Good luck toppling Bezos :feelskek:

They will ban you if you do it too often (and probably snitch to the pigs), you need at least 5 other items to purchase just to be able to refund. But if you buy normally things on Amazon and do one fake refund a year then you should be fine nothing suspicious.

Or you could attack trains irl, some nigger stole my GPU when i ordered it from the Amazon half a year ago.

Not a bad idea. I have a Amazon account I use every so often so it's not unreasonable for me to make a big purchase and say it got stolen.

This isn't really "getting revenge" however

Instead of shooting and killing a bunch people which will only have you sentenced to life in prison, what are some better ways to exact revenge?
Not if you kill yourself right afterwards, as you should, as it will leave normscum society seething harder than anything with no one to punish.

Not if you kill yourself right afterwards, as you should, as it will leave normscum society seething harder than anything with no one to punish.

How can you be sure what’s waiting for you on the other side?

You can end up in hell. Better not to kill yourself or do a mass shooting.

You die - you may go to hell.

You survive - prison will be a living hell.

Best to just con and swindle big businesses and credit card fraud smartly.

Best to just con and swindle big businesses and credit card fraud smartly.
If hell exists, doing this will still make you end up there as well

Actually? I know I’ll probably sound like a fed, but how exactly, I got like 200 dollars but the this thing I want is around 800 dollars and I really don’t want to wage for it

You getting money is not vengeance because you're not punishing any guilty parties. The guilty party isn't the one paying you back, although you might like to tell yourself they are.

You getting money is not vengeance because you're not punishing any guilty parties. The guilty party isn't the one paying you back, although you might like to tell yourself they are.
Big corporations are the ones who have funded feminism you retard.

Also what ever happened to explaining other methods of getting money by defrauding businesses? You never explained it because you are full of fucking shit.

Big corporations are the ones who have funded feminism you retard.

Also what ever happened to explaining other methods of getting money by defrauding businesses? You never explained it because you are full of fucking shit.

I said there are easier gymnastics. As in, it's you could more easily say "These business are crooked or something, so robbing them is ethical" as opposed to, say "This business contributed to feminism and made me incel." The latter is bullshit you tell yourself because you just want free stuff.

Plant a bomb and make It detonate (in cs:go)

I said there are easier gymnastics. As in, it's you could more easily say "These business are crooked or something, so robbing them is ethical" as opposed to, say "This business contributed to feminism and made me incel." The latter is bullshit you tell yourself because you just want free stuff.

You are once again full of shit.

Amazon is unethical with their labor practices and pretty much all big corporations support feminism on top of it.

They also don’t hire incels as the foids in HR throw their resumes in the trash after seeing their face.

Robbing them is the right thing to do as they are the enemies.

Amazon is unethical with their labor practices

Now this, there's a good argument for. If you wanted to say "Robbing Amazon is ethical because they're an unethical company" that'd be a much easier sell.

pretty much all big corporations support feminism on top of it.

They also don’t hire incels as the foids in HR throw their resumes in the trash after seeing their face.

This is bullshit you like to tell yourself.

All this will do is make the economy worse, which will make foid's hypergamy go into overdrive mode. It will make life for non-Chads worse and make it harder for us to afford our copes.

All this will do is make the economy worse, which will make foid's hypergamy go into overdrive mode. It will make life for non-Chads worse and make it harder for us to afford our copes.

A complete collapse will not make foids go into over drive.

It will make them become submissive to ugly men.

We need a very bad economy.

A complete collapse will not make foids go into over drive.

It will make them become submissive to ugly men.

We need a very bad economy.
No, they'll become fake submissive to men with money. Betabuxxing and prostitution isn't ascension.

No, they'll become fake submissive to men with money. Betabuxxing and prostitution isn't ascension.

Than what is the solution?

We need to collapse the system in place to get any ascension.

What’s your solution?

A large number of ugly men going ER?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back