Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious We are fucked (Over for Tech industrycels)

• Thread starter Deleted member 24272
  • Start date
jfl its over for CScels

I'm hoping more men are going to get blackpilled and eventually form an uncucked offline underground network

Last edited:
Incels are the most oppressed group of people in the world

Holy shit, I'm glad I didn't follow the main trend and made a career somewhere else. Over for our fellow techcels. This liberal dictatorship will turn the world into a hell hole, fortunately the coronavirus meme made a break in this crazy change of society occuring right nown as news are focused on bullying microbiological life instead of us.

Also this :
Incels are the most oppressed group of people in the world

"Incels are dangerous and the smallest pressure can cause them to snap, do you know what we should do? We should destroy their careers that they have built up as the last remnant of the hope for a normal life and middle-class idyll, the career where they made so many sacrifices for, so that no ugly subhuman can ever get a job or a semblance of normalcy, what could go wrong when you then have some smart/intelligent people with nothing to lose in life and a personal hatred against you? Nothing."

- keep poking the bear, normalfags - unironically incels/wignats/MRAs don't have to recruit anyone, you are literally the best recruitment possible, when you constantly attack men you don't have to wonder when they finally start developing a sense of group identity just to defend themselves against the pressures/attacks from everyone else and then we will see if those who laugh about us now will still laugh tomorrow, because the patience of men has its limits, you are the nucleus of the justification of the existence of these groups, normalfags, you create your own demons

Last edited:
The post is deleted

Jfl retardedcels falling for a fake article.

Fake articles. Pin it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back