Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal We Are Like A Single Star In The Whole Universe

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
The truecels are the very minority of people in the world. Most of normies somehow have sex. But truecels are rotting. We only have 17k members in here and some of them are larping fakecels. We are the ones whose genetics will be eliminated from the natural selection.

Anyone can claim to be truecel

I'm Unvoluntary Human.

The truecels are the very minority of people in the world. Most of normies somehow have sex. But truecels are rotting. We only have 17k members in here and some of them are larping fakecels. We are the ones whose genetics will be eliminated from the natural selection.
Personally, I don't see what's so bad about my genes getting eliminated. It's not like I have some royal bloodline or whatever. I think that instead of rotting, we should try to be happy in life, even if the odds are rigged against us.

We are the ones whose genetics will be eliminated from the natural selection.
Bet dude. Once i get my hormones fixed, i looksmaxx, and get my life and mind right and some financial freedom we'll see.

We're not that special, there are trillions of stars. I bet you there are 10's of millions of trucels all over the world.

Everyone is against us
So what? You don't need to worry about what they think. Isolate yourself, and keep moving forward

More like planets with no life