Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

We are not radical

ldarshortcel

ldarshortcel

Officer
★★★★
Most of us needed two decades of rejection, loneliness, seeing how others succeded for reasons that lie outside our control, desperatiob, depression to arrive where we are today.
Two decades of abuse and denial of basic human needs would turn anyone into a bitter incel.

This is not what we chose to be but what society made us.

It's not just women who rejected me but men as well. Noone ever wanted to be my friend. I've seen a much bigger autist than myself getting popular with the coold kids because he wasn't shy (made stupid comments all the time but wasn't shy) and 195cm big.
Classical Halo Effect. In fact, it were only males who only ever bullied me for my shortness, so fuck them, I hope their average height and 5/10 face makes them an incel as well, fuck you.

It's one thing not to get pussy, it's a whole different thing to spend your teenage years rotting in a tiny room with zero friend.
It's so brutal to see in school in summer how they talk about going to the swimming pool or lake and you know you'll spend the afternoon in your room like all the years before staring on the phone screen. I'm not in school anymore since four years but such scars don't heal.

It's one thing not to get pussy, it's a whole different thing to spend your teenage years rotting in a tiny room with zero friend.
It's so brutal to see in school in summer how they talk about going to the swimming pool or lake and you know you'll spend the afternoon in your room like all the years before staring on the phone screen. I'm not in school anymore since four years but such scars don't heal.
this is what annoys me most about all the 2023 zoomer normies. they're perfectly normal normies with friends and a life, but they just don't have a girlfriend (not like they ever even tried getting one).

You don't speak for me, GrAY. Why have you only just started posting again on a 3 year old account...

this is what annoys me most about all the 2023 zoomer normies. they're perfectly normal normies with friends and a life, but they just don't have a girlfriend (not like they ever even tried getting one).
There are three different universes:
paradiese (chad and most foids), normiedom and purgatory.
I lived my entire life in the last. Even on .is, I'd say at least half of users are actually in normiedom.

You don't speak for me, GrAY. Why have you only just started posting again on a 3 year old account...
No, I don't speak for you, nigger (should be obvious for a non-retard).
But I speak for most people here (also should be obvious for a non-retard).

This is our fate.

No, I don't speak for you, nigger (should be obvious for a non-retard).
But I speak for most people here (also should be obvious for a non-retard).
Answer my question simpleton

There are three different universes:
paradiese (chad and most foids), normiedom and purgatory.
I lived my entire life in the last. Even on .is, I'd say at least half of users are actually in normiedom.
starting from 5th grade, I didn't have a single friend. I came home everyday from bullying at school to sit on my pc (where even there I barely had people willing to talk to me). Everyday until I graduated almost 7 years later. And currently I'm somehow even worse off than I was back then.

talking to people on this forum genuinely feels like this meme

where people who've never even seriously considered killing themselves, let alone tried it, make it a competition to see who's more "incel" and "blackpilled". The other half of the forum is failed normies who are simply too edgy for anyone to wanna talk to them.

It's not just women who rejected me but men as well
this is the worst part, all these normiggers living their happy lives and you can tell they don't care about anything but "getting some pussy". I wish my life wasn't fucking shit with the only way out being suicide. Fucking some whore is low on my priority list of things that will never happen.

True and relatable.

Normies would take a look at this forum and say we're evil misogynists and that's why we're incels.

But how the fuck could you not become bitter after a lifetime of being treated like a subhuman? Never experiencing basic things like hugs, cuddles, hand holding, kissing, sex. Never experiencing teenage love, never being desired by a woman, getting mocked for being ugly, bullied, both by men and women.

We weren't born bitter. Society made us that way. We've been treated worse than animals. Experienced inhumane levels of physical and emotional starvation.

Normies wouldn't last 2 months in our shoes. Remember how panicked they were when covid started and they could see their friends for like 2 weeks? Yeah, try not having friends your entire fucking life, normie scum.

We are even more radical. We hate each other, society, fathers and mothers. So angry at life that they are ready to arrange anarchy

If I'm not mistaken, @YuiIsMyCope did the math and incels are really tame in terms of how many people they killed (even including people whose status as "incel" is doubtful on the list), especially when you compare to other radical groups. The most radical of all being women, who kill millions and millions of innocent babies who only exist because of their parents' irresponsible actions every year.

We may vent here but irl we are more stoic than radical.