Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WE ARE ON THE NEWS HAHAHAHA

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-

and connected to the alt righT WTF???

skip to 4:30

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

She doesn’t even know what she’s talking about and her joke were shit. Fuck this bitch.

she just reads what writers tell her and collects a check

doubt she gives a fuck

lmfao. I love how our enemies think we're all sfcels.

Never thought anyone would care about this place

stupid bitch doesnt realize how easy her life is so she decides to mock ugly men for being involuntarily celibate

when incels become mainstream beta uprising starts officially

Incelqueers are mad they didn't get a mention, ahahahahahahaha.

What a patheric whore.

Not even going to watch. I'm too tired to rage.

*facepalm*

We should never make it a goal to be on the News or TV, or even be popular.

Mom look i told i will get famous. I MADE IT..

Look at how the public started laughing after she said involuntary celibacy... they think that such things dont exist.

Made my fucking day.this is the uprising.

this makes me so fucking happy lol

this is awesome

This is a surprise

Female comedians are pure cancer. Every single thing the whore said made me cringe.

@ropecel you made it brother

incel genocide incoming :feelsrope: lol prepare yourself boyos. More men will join us thanks to this, maybe we are able to change something in the future

so they label any incel killer as part of the alt-right okay okay

@ropecel you made it brother
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy fucking lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They call everything un-orthodox "alt-right" now. It's just another buzzword like "racist".

Mom look i told i will get famous. I MADE IT..

Look at how the public started laughing after she said involuntary celibacy... they think that such things dont exist.

I seriously don't know how to fucking react to this. This is beyond me to believe that something like this could even happen. I don't know if it's a good thing? Lmao well now I can tell roasties I'm famous and was featured on full frontal.

Does this mean there is going to be a massive flood of Normies and "Guest" users now? Do we need to brace ourselves?

Curious Normans incoming

Roastie got famous because of being a literal roastie. LOL and again incels getting hated on just because we are incels. There was actually no need for them to bring up this site yet they did so that we get brigaded. And how lazy can they get for labeling everything alt-right just because they don’t like it. Really shows the iq level there.

they dont even attempt to learn the general red pill message

god what a dumb cunt. deserves to be shot

>alt-right
>angry white men
At least half of the niggers here are non-white. I would like to know why there's a considerable amount of asians mass shooters. Considering the fact that asians are the least violent race. Oh. It must be the misogyny.

Fl. Giving us attention is like poking a pile of shit with a stick. We are not trying to sell anything so fuck reputation anyway. Media can say what they want.

Tfw I will became famous. Nice.

>alt-right
>angry white men
At least half of the niggers here are non-white. I would like to know why there's a considerable amount of asians mass shooters. Considering the fact that asians are the least violent race. Oh. It must be the misogyny.

Lmao the emphasis on white was pathetic. Ethnics fucking fill this board probably close to the demographics of the US. Our message isn't some "angry white man" bullshit. Its universal among men of all colors and (small) sizes.

Lmao the emphasis on white was pathetic. Ethnics fucking fill this board probably close to the demographics of the US. Our message isn't some "angry white man" bullshit. Its universal among men of all colors and (small) sizes.
Yeah we are like the dream od cultural diversity. We have the ricecels,currycels,blackcels,whitecels and even those in between.

I seriously don't know how to fucking react to this. This is beyond me to believe that something like this could even happen. I don't know if it's a good thing? Lmao well now I can tell roasties I'm famous and was featured on full frontal.

You did it and as a -cel too!

Lol damn. That person is as bad as Amy Schumer. I saw the CNN thing before.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy fucking lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Congrats

Do not post that hypocritical cunt here.

-Strawmans
-We are not part of the alt right and are a multicultural/ multiracial community
-She does not understand cause and effect
-Elliot wasn't made there (Family problems,bullying)

lmao wtf

I knew the term incel in 2015, I never thought it'd be so famous

just lol

wtf is this trash

lmfao. I love how our enemies think we're all sfcels.

JFL at calling all incels Alt-right.
We have many (brown)ethnics in here, didnt know we were all white supremacists. KEK

JFL at calling all incels Alt-right.
We have many (brown)ethnics in here, didnt know we were all white supremacists. KEK
lol they think were all white up coming school shooters. They know nothing about us.

lol they think were all white up coming school shooters. They know nothing about us.

Well some ppl here glorify ER, so I dont blame them KEK.
JFL at edgycels.

Toastie roasties getting fearful of the beta uprising.

Who's side are you on?

You wouldnt want some1 to harm you or your family now do you?
So ppl who glorify ER/violence are dumb af, literally 0 brains.
Too many edgy retards on this site.

Most are bait threads i guess.