Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL WE ARE ON THE NEWS HAHAHAHA

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
"These are the people who don't know why they are celibate"

so they label any incel killer as part of the alt-right okay okay

These stupid fucking Jewish cunts will label any spree-killer today as "part of the alt-right". It's annoying that they do that.

Samantha Bee championed keeping black children out of her children's school district.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte

"Jason Jones is not only a former "correspondent" for the left-wing Daily Show, he is also husband to Samantha Bee, one of the leftist leaders of the so-called Resistance Movement against President Trump. Oh, and Jones doesn’t want the city of New York to move his children's school to a location that would make it more accessible to poor, black kids.

Both Samantha Bee and Jason Jones are wealthy and very white."

For some semblance of balance, here's the original Slate article: http://www.slate.com/blogs/schooled...s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html

Last edited:

angry white guy PFTAHAHAHAHAHA my god this stupid cunt trust me this community is racially mixed hell im not white myself and we dont hate other races we hate chads and no not all chads are black dudes the term chad means a WHITE man who thrives with women the term for a black man is Tyrone

finally know what a roastie is now

This is the site getting the hate, guess I joined the right incel forum then, a lot of the other ones want to come off as "non-extremist", basically just code for "lets half ass our own beliefs". While feminists get to write shit like the scum manifesto and get cheered on by their peers. Extremists are just the honest section of any group to be honest, the rest just want the benefits of having the label without the negative connotations of having said label.

Oh I also like how she is literally helping to spread the terminology.

I take a few days off from this place and I miss this. Amazing.

You wouldnt want some1 to harm you or your family now do you?.

Depends on the outcome, lets say a guy has a death toll so high, and is so clear about his desires and intentions in his manifesto, that governments world wide started to legalize prostitution, I would consider the loss of a few family members (who were normies anyways) a worthy sacrifice.

On one hand the blackpill spreading might be good if people actually accept it. On the other hand, an influx of users flooding places like here just for memes might turn the community into a mess. Also don't understand why they keep calling us alt-right

This vile liberal cunt still has a show?

It was narrated that Abu Bakrah said: When the Messenger of Allah SAW heard that the people of Persia had appointed the daughter of Chosroes as their queen, he said, “No people will ever prosper who appoint a woman in charge of them.

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 4163.

4:34: Men are in charge of women by [right of] what Allah has given one over the other and what they spend [for maintenance] from their wealth. So righteous women are devoutly obedient, guarding in [the husband's] absence what Allah would have them guard. But those [wives] from whom you fear arrogance - [first] advise them; [then if they persist], forsake them in bed; and [finally], strike them. But if they obey you [once more], seek no means against them. Indeed, Allah is ever Exalted and Grand.

I had to ragequit watching that crap from the start so I'm glad the OP put in the timestamp in there - sure enough. Big as Dallas. Nice.

Fuck them

Fuck them

Fuck them

Fuck them

Fuck them

Fuck them

Fuck them

Fuck them

Fuck them

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I don't want these normalshits to make us mainstream. Just REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Mind your own fucking business normalfags!

Looks like I need to start using that term too.

This is also proof that femoids are incapable of being funny on purpose.

Last edited:

It's not as good as the news but some hobby psychologist on youube mentioned you at 4:54

@Raiden

What a bluepilled cuck. I'm sure he thinks his accent makes him seem very intelligent.

Also notice how they barely research the incel phenomenon before making this kind of "content"? They're so scared of discovering the true black pill that they cherrypick the pedorape/racist/bait posts and act like they know anything about us. Anything for views as long as it fits their agenda.

Last edited:
What a deranged Communist crypto-kike.

The Jewish media always labels anything it disagrees with as part of an "alt-right" conspiracy. This is how these Talmudic sick fucks cope with opposition to the degenerate ideals created by them.