Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over We are ruled by a hive mind of sentient parasites

H

Healthcel

Banned
-
For all you mentalcels, especially autismcels —you might have parasites that are causing your mental issues. Basically, just do a parasite cleanse theory. For more info:

Doing a cleansing is definitely the way. :feelsLSD:

It should be illegal for men with disorders to be sexually frustrated. Whores that don’t help out us autistic men (I’m diagnosed so fuck off, IT, I‘m not self-diagnosing autism) for example should be arrested by the law.

For all you mentalcels, especially autismcels —you might have parasites that are causing your mental issues. Basically, just do a parasite cleanse theory. For more info:

iu

It wasn't my personality, it was actually the parasite living in my head all along

Last edited:
Retarded Schizo thread again

easiest way to cleanse for me will be a bullet

It should be illegal for men with disorders to be sexually frustrated. Whores that don’t help out us autistic men (I’m diagnosed so fuck off, IT, I‘m not self-diagnosing autism) for example should be arrested by the law.
in countries with legal prostitution, there are usually services for people with autism and disability to get sex with someone who cares a bit more than the typical street whore. too bad i like in amerikkka the "land of the free"