Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over we are so useless capitalists don't even want our money!

52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★
"Muh capitalism" "muh free markets" bunch of crap! When normies don't like someone they don't even WANT THEIR MONEY! Prior to Jewish intervention in the Civil Rights Movement (TM) (sponsored by Israel). Toothless PISS POOR white trash hillbillies in Alabama who literally were SO POOR they used to eat clay for protein (look it up this is a thing down south) would rather STARVE than sell a nigger an ice cream cone. (the whites only ice cream shops seemed dumb why would you want to miss out on business by not selling jerome an ice cream cone?) Crackas HATED ugly nigs SO MUCH they did not even want their MONEY and would rather STARVE! (so funny how stupid gentiles are that the Jews who led the civil rights movement literally had to drive TANKS into Alabama during the race riots to FORCE dumb rednecks to make more money selling an ice cream cone to jerome :D )

-jokes aside i have experienced this. wanted in person guitar lessons/offered my online teacher money in cash for commute/gas but he STILL REFUSED :D

if a gay woman troon offered me money i'd take it