Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR We are such failures

bodhisattvacel

bodhisattvacel

The Path to Enlightenment
Literally the only biological, intrinsic purpose we have is to be attractive to the opposite sex in order to reproduce. Every single one of your ancestors did that and now you are the most unlovable person in your entire bloodline. This is even more tragic if you're an only child

Literally the only biological, intrinsic purpose we have is to be attractive to the opposite sex in order to reproduce. Every single one of your ancestors did that and now you are the most unlovable person in your entire bloodline. This is even more tragic if you're an only child
if you are unnatractive so were most of your ancestors, and you still managed to be born

if you are unnatractive so were most of your ancestors, and you still managed to be born
49e.gif

Yes and no, genetic recombination is a bitch, it's why many people have chad siblings despite being incel. However there were probably other unattractive ancestors, but they didn't have to deal with modern standards and only competed with their local community. I suppose the main thing is that we will fail to reproduce, unlike all previous ancestors

My ancestors only had to compete with the local potato farmers not 1000s of gigachads on tinder.

I want to die.

:feelsbadman:
I’m sad now

This is an unnatural failure that's been forced on us by society.

This makes me feel a little better.
I'm glad, it should. The things that enable the existence of incels (hypergamy, feminism, foid entitlement, simps) are not our fault at all.

If you were born a couple of generations back, you wouldn't be in this situation. Blame OLD and social media for your mishaps.

Tbh the world elite wants depopulation so its not necessarily your fault. Don't take it personally. Most guys here would have had wives if they were born in like 1930's

i'm a biological failure and i'm tired of blaming kikes for that. My genetics are so atrocious that i would've been sexless centuries ago.

Implying I ever cared, never cared about women and relationship but not like I'd have options in the first place.