Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel We are the unluckiest descendents from the multi-million year history of our ancestry

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-
We have had millions of our respective male ancestors that managed to reproduce with a foid to produce offspring, leading to us being born.

But we face a predicament never before seen in the entire hundred million year history of our ancestry, that is inceldom. If there were a list compiling who had the most sex in our respective ancestries, we would be:

DEAD BOTTOM OUT OF THE MILLIONS OF OUR MALE ANCESTORS.

We are so unlucky to be born at the wrong place, at the wrong time and the wrong genetics. This world is rigged and fucked up beyond belief.

Last edited:
We have had millions of our respective male ancestors that managed to reproduce with a foid to produce offspring, leading to us being born.

But we face a predicament never before seen in the entire hundred million year history of our ancestry, that is inceldom. If there were a list compiling who had the most sex in our respective ancestries, we would be:

DEAD BOTTOM OUT OF THE MILLIONS OF OUR MALE ANCESTORS.

We are so unlucky to be born at the wrong place, at the wrong time and the wrong genetics. This world is rigged and fucked up beyond belief.
We could find a way to reproduce if we really wanted to.

My ADHD would make me a mogger in the hunter gatherer society :feelskek:

My grandfather only has two biological grandkids.

Not that much tbh, hypergamy was rampant before Neolithic

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back